WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still want to vomit
So ****ing close...like...right there...bells going off in my head and everything...
The other fun thing was that even though I tried to be completely impartial on my reread, AM had already gotten to me before I started it, so it clouded my vision a bit and got the confirmation bias going. I noticed a couple things (AM and cheezit didn't actually interact all that often in any meaningful way, and their voting record was pretty classic 2 man wolf pack) and for some reason decided those were the red herrings instead.
Why doesn't anyone ever remind me to stop rereading and just go with my gut at endgame? Not a single time has the analysis saved me
So ****ing close...like...right there...bells going off in my head and everything...
The other fun thing was that even though I tried to be completely impartial on my reread, AM had already gotten to me before I started it, so it clouded my vision a bit and got the confirmation bias going. I noticed a couple things (AM and cheezit didn't actually interact all that often in any meaningful way, and their voting record was pretty classic 2 man wolf pack) and for some reason decided those were the red herrings instead.
Why doesn't anyone ever remind me to stop rereading and just go with my gut at endgame? Not a single time has the analysis saved me


)