OT: my pet portrait stuff recently seen on the rave thread...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurevet3000

Dick Vet 2015
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I swear to you guys I am not trying to show off, but I figured enough of you seemed interested I would give you my website to take a look at (and reveal my identity since there is a photo of me on it haha).

Not looking for compliments or anything, but if you want to take a look feel free. And if you are interested, feel free to PM me! I will have a limited window of time before vet school madness starts at the end of summer :D

http://petportraitsbykelly.webs.com

ps. the website is nothing fancy, its free!

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I thought that second picture was a photo, hardcore. That's some amazing work, FV, kudos! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I swear to you guys I am not trying to show off, but I figured enough of you seemed interested I would give you my website to take a look at (and reveal my identity since there is a photo of me on it haha).

That's really, really neat. Seems to me that if yer ever a SA clinic person, you have a unique product offering for your clients: a personally-done portrait to remember their pet by.

Very cool!

You're very popular!

If you think you won't be too busy filling SDN demands, could you PM me regarding prices?

Those are amazing!!!! It is hard to see on my phone, but what did you use to do the poodle? Is that just charcoal?!

Awesome work!!! :thumbup: I paint animals in acrylic but they are no where near as skilled--but a great stress reliever for me! If you make it out to Edinburgh I'd love to take a lesson or something in exchange for general GEP help! haha

Those are amazing... I thought the first charcoal shot was a photograph! Do you plan on continuing to do portraits on a limited basis once you're in vet school? I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment, but there are a few shots of the boys I've always wanted to have done at some point.

That's really, really neat. Seems to me that if yer ever a SA clinic person, you have a unique product offering for your clients: a personally-done portrait to remember their pet by.

Very cool!

Agreed. :thumbup:

Thanks so much guys, your compliments have really made my day :love:

because truthfully, I go on google and find people that are WAAAAY better than me and get down on myself... haha

Your work is beautiful! You'd better be careful with this talent or the vet school you wind up at will start having you make these for fundraiser auctions. ;)

I think offering this to your future clients is a wonderful idea, as well. You could do your own advertising by decorating your clinic with them, and maybe get the word out by asking to draw pets of a few select clients for the purpose of decorating. When they see the outcome, how will they resist asking you for another drawing? It's genius LOL.

WOW!!!! You are REALLY good!!!! I wish I had talent like you :)