OT: Something to brighten your day

Started by Marsala
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&feature=player_embedded#at=25[/YOUTUBE]
 
Oh my god that is hilarious, I love the guy at the end with the bullet proof vest and "leprechaun flute" :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found this in the pre-allo forum:

tumblr_li881saUWQ1qamllk.gif
 
This video warms my heart and just shows how resilient and wonderful dogs are!😛

http://www.urlesque.com/2011/03/11/blind-dog-guide-dog/

I went to this site just now since I have a bit of free time, and it seems that they're having a "hurr-derp' day for April Fool's.

A Brurrturrsh gurrde dog nurrmed Urrdwurrd nurrded surrgurry to rurrmurrve his urryes, lurrvurrng his urrwnurr, Grurrhurrm Wurrspe, durrvurrsturrted. Furrturrnurrturrly, a new dog nurrmed Urrpurrl was up to the turrsk of gurrdurrng burrth Grurrhurrm and Urrdwurrd. The two durrgs hurrve burrcurrme furrst frurrnds, and they murrke prurrsurrnturrturrns to lurrcurrl schurrl grurrps turrgurrthurr.

Lmao. Not what I was expecting.
 
LOL...Check this out!. Don't take these as examples, however marvel at the ingenuity - or laziness, or lunacy - that went into these crazy attempts at tax deductions. Bizarre tax deductions to brighten your tax day - attempted to claim travel and entertainment expenses as tax deductions, a home-based business can produce legitimate tax deductions, but claiming pets as security expenses won’t fly, prostitution (A prostitute wanted to declare her income, and listed “public relations” as her job), and a lot more.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, bringing up this thread again. Want to post this story that was posted at my work a few months back.

"Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had; an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sinff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.

Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say."

I think there are other variations of this joke, but I think this one is the funniest.
 
Last edited:
After all those annoying posts on facebook about everyone having to pay for it if you don't post this and this on your status, this is what my friend just posted:


"On September 31st, 2013, Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this, you MUST get NAKED, stand on your dining room table, and do the macarena, all while singing "I Will Survive". After sending the video tape of the previous actions to me, then and only then will Mark Zuckerburg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free. Pass it on, it must be true because someone on Facebook I hardly know told me!!"


Made me smile. :laugh:
 
Craigslist Ad sent to me by a friend 👍

$1000 Best. Horse. Ever.
Date: 2011-08-18, 3:39PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Konichiwa compadres. Are you looking for the most kick-ass horse that ever lived? If so, look no further. You found him. I’m a 15-year-old professional packer with experience at bad-ass barns in the United States of AMERICA. That’s right! I graduated from Penn National racetrack, and moved to NYC at the tender age of five. After deciding that New York was a ragin’ stink hole, I moved back to Pennsylvania to cultivate more professional experience on the A circuit. Why? So I can pack your *ss around the show ring and not have to post **** like this on Craigslist.
Anyway, so I lost my job in the recession and I have no clue where to live. Honestly, I’ve got three weeks of board left, so I don’t give a rats behind if I have to sleep in your round pen.
A bit about me: I’m respectful, quiet, clean and I won’t touch any of your crap. If you leave a bucket of oats outside my stall at night, I’m just like, “Sweet Jesus, I better not mess with this crap, because it’s not mine.”
I’m never lame. I don’t eat much. I’m always ready to work. Heck. I’ll even do ALL THE WORK for you. That’s right! My dad is an international champion and taught me everything there is to know about show jumping. I’ll memorize the course, make ridiculously tight turns, and jump at least six inches higher than the jump. I’ll make you look like a f*$&ing superstar. EVERY. SINGLE. CLASS.
Don’t want to run at jumps? That’s FANTASTIC! I’ll canter on the slowest 12’ stride you ever imagined and find the distances for you. Imagine all the ribbons you’ll win!
Do you like trail rides? I LOVE TRAIL RIDES. I can ride the **** out of trails. Water, ditches, gates. Whatever. You want to go there. It’s my life’s mission to take you. Or we don’t have to go on a trail ride ever. It’s completely UP TO YOU!
A lot of people ask me, “Hey, you’re a Thoroughbred. Are you batsh*t crazy?” And, the answer to that question is, no. I’m not crazy. I’m not even judgmental. I LOVE PEOPLE. I want to help human beings for no other reason than they are human regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, or personal hygiene. Pretty cool right?
I own almost nothing! Last I checked, I had a halter and lead rope with my name on it. I have one pair of shoes. You can HAVE THEM. See?! I’m the most considerate horse you’ve ever met. I’m offering to give you things already!
Am I interested in your barn? You bet my nomadic ass I am! I only require a bit of grass, four fences, water and a tree to shelter me from the elements. Anything beyond that will be considered a bonus.
I’m taking being a show horse to the next level. Email me! I’ll hook you up with Facebook links, background checks, credit reports, phone numbers, resumes, references, awards, sexual history, pictures of Pony Club trophies and a list of the top 10 things I’d like to eat before I die. If you want a next-generation horse that consistently blows your mind with awesomeness, then hit me up. I’ll give you the ride of your life.