Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The more locations/hours the better. You can definitely have 60+ at one location at one setting. I think OTCAS mentions it as a recommendation.Hi I have a question about Dominican University of California if anyone can help me out?
The university website states "If you do not complete all of your volunteer work experience at one location, a separate form is needed for each location” which leads me to believe we can have all 60 hours at one location, however on the OTCAS website under the supplemental questions tab it states "60 total hours of occupational therapy volunteer work experience at no fewer than two different locations.”
I am not sure which statement I should be going by and whether or not I need to have more than one volunteer form completed even if I have 60 hours, if I do thats okay but I need to know so I can get ahold of the OT I volunteered with during that time!