Hello everyone! I'm super excited to be applying to OT schools but I wanted to see if I could get any feedback on my chances of getting into the schools I'm applying to!
School: University of Florida (B.S. in Psychology)
GPA: 3.48
pre-req GPA: 3.46
GRE: 152 V 158 Q 4.5 AW
Volunteering/Observing:
-45 hours in pediatric clinic
-40 hours in different pediatric clinic
-30 hours in NICU
- OT summer program at USC
Job:
-6 years as a day camp counselor
-1 year as a sleep away camp counselor
Letters of Rec:
1 ASL professor, 1 OT from USC, 1 Employer (boss from camp)
Extracurriculars
- in a service fraternity with over 100 hours of service the past 2 semesters
-volunteer in a dementia ward of a nursing home
-volunteer for 3 different organizations with kids
- Historian of the fraternity
- New Initiated Brother Educator of the fraternity
- Service Award for top 10 most service hours in the fraternity
- Dance Marathon Chair for the fraternity
Applying to:
USC (my dream school!), Brunel, NYU, UIC, West Coast U, Washington, Tennessee State, Stanbridge, CSUDH, SJSU
What are my chances mainly of getting into USC, UIC, NYU, and Brunel? but also any info on the others would be great!!
Also I was premed for 2.5 years so I took biology 1 & 2, chemistry 1 &2, physics 1 &2, and organic chemistry 1, which is why my GPA is lower. Do OT schools take that into consideration or am I screwed haha
Thank you!!