PennVet c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oos rejection, last school I was waiting for! It’s wraps for me goodluck everyone!! 🤍

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS interview waitlist. Seems like every OOS so far got this too. How can that be lol did anyone get an OOS interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know of any students who have been waitlisted for interview then been accepted into the program?

IS interview waitlist. Previously they had no done an official interview waitlist. Good luck everyone, and to the people who got rejected, this isn’t the end!! You WILL be a vet!

OOS interview! Penn is my dream- so grateful!

Last edited:
IS Interview!! The interview format seems very different from the others schools, is this new or did they do it like this in the past?

Has anyone heard anything about the interview? I've never done a group interview or anything like it.

OOS waitlist — Sure looks like a lot of people got this outcome as well. I wonder why they are waitlisting so many people rather than doing more rejections. Congrats to all anyways!

IS Interview!! The interview format seems very different from the others schools, is this new or did they do it like this in the past?

From what I understand this is a new format for them. I’m unsure how it’ll go and it’s definitely made me wayyyy more nervous for the interview. Best of luck to everyone!

From what I understand this is a new format for them. I’m unsure how it’ll go and it’s definitely made me wayyyy more nervous for the interview. Best of luck to everyone!
Agreed, im very confused on what to expect now.

Hey! I’m interviewing with Tufts on the 29th and I am on the interview waitlist for UPenn. Message me if you would like to practice doing mock interviews :)

OOS waitlist :) Those who have been selected for an interview — are they all on the same day and what is the format? I’m wondering if this is just the first round with one or two dates and then they will release another round of invites.

OOS Interview Waitlist. My expectation, especially after not getting off the actual waitlist after being top 10 on the list last year (post interview), is that everybody who was offered an interview will accept it. Those of us who are on the interview waitlist will keep waiting until they let us know that there was no movement and we will be denied an opportunity to interview.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS waitlist :) Those who have been selected for an interview — are they all on the same day and what is the format? I’m wondering if this is just the first round with one or two dates and then they will release another round of invites.

Mine is next Friday 1/26. The format from what I understand is a group format with 4-5 applicants in a group answering a prompt and then each participant gets 5-10 minutes of 1:1 time at the end of the group work with an admissions staff to kind of reflect

Last edited:
OOS interview waitlist. Did anyone get an interview acceptance that's scheduled way in the future? Or do we anticipate new interview invites going out to those on the waitlist every week?

OOS Interview Waitlist. My expectation, especially after not getting off the actual waitlist after being top 10 on the list last year (post interview), is that everybody who was offered an interview will accept it. Those of us who are on the interview waitlist will keep waiting until they let us know that there was no movement and we will be denied an opportunity to interview.

I support this. I rather just have a solid answer than waitlist… maybe I’m just an impatient person.

Does anyone know if Penn will give feedback on my application if I ask?

I support this. I rather just have a solid answer than waitlist… maybe I’m just an impatient person.
Same. This is better than last year though when nobody knew anything and they sent out invites to select people almost every week. Waiting was a pain, especially when you got rejected and had to wait until all the invites finished going out in February.

They are all next Friday 1/26 at various times. The format from what I understand is a group format with 4-5 applicants in a group answering a prompt and then each participant gets 5-10 minutes of 1:1 time at the end of the group work with an admissions staff to kind of reflect
Some are also 2/2 as well!