-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wish stl was here to discuss. Fack
Does anyone have an updated tally?
Edit: Nevermind 😉
Edit: Nevermind 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was never quite fully clarified was it? But that is also part of the reason why I am reluctant to lynch on this info. If I had it day 3, I would have done so, but this late in the game I'd prefer to get better data. I would have thought dyachei had been looked into by now, but maybe not everyone shares my paranoia.We had 2 deaths in one night that can't be attributed to at least one having been lynched the day prior but not dying with the lynch?
Lynch dy
Sorry lady. Breaking a tie and I know you can be pretty wiley
Sorry lady. Breaking a tie and I know you can be pretty wiley
I'm not convinced the extra kills had to do with the lynch, but it is possible. I appreciate the information about Dy being out though, even though I'm not ready to lynch her yet either.We had 2 deaths in one night that can't be attributed to at least one having been lynched the day prior but not dying with the lynch?
UNLYNCh my lynch stl
Lynching me for being wily in other games is kind of bs
Lynching me for being wily in other games is kind of bs
I just know you're a good player so my not having a read on you doesn't mean anything. My feelings don't mean **** this game thoughUNLYNCh my lynch stl
Lynching me for being wily in other games is kind of bs
I'm not convinced the extra kills had to do with the lynch, but it is possible. I appreciate the information about Dy being out though, even though I'm not ready to lynch her yet either.
Both zen and LoTF died in similar ways. I have reason to believe it was a delayed death from the prior day's lynch.
Is the double kill night we're referring to the second night?
When she was lynched the next day, didn't the write up state that genny had killed two people? Can we take that literally? Because, if so then one of the kills on that double kill night had to be genny, right?
When she was lynched the next day, didn't the write up state that genny had killed two people? Can we take that literally? Because, if so then one of the kills on that double kill night had to be genny, right?
As opposed to death by genny?Both zen and LoTF died in similar ways. I have reason to believe it was a delayed death from the prior day's lynch.
Anyone have the tally?
I know you can't be sure of me but there should be some people who are. Also, I was blocked last night and there was still a wolf kill that seems a lot like how LIS died.I could go STL. That is where WZ went to sit last night. No info about whether she saw anything there or not, because I didn't get any report from her before her untimely demise.
Jilary's vouch for hayley would be more meaningful if I were sure of Jilary, but I'm not.
Deva... I like her and would love to vouch, but we have been cautious in our conversation, and have revealed very little of substance to one another.
Lynch mq ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Both zen and LoTF died in similar ways. I have reason to believe it was a delayed death from the prior day's lynch.
Why?Both zen and LoTF died in similar ways. I have reason to believe it was a delayed death from the prior day's lynch.
Unlynch dy
Officialish Lynch Tally
MQ (3) - KC, finn, Hayley
STL (5) - Jilary, Dvmd, Promo, Deva, Dy
Crayola (0) -
Dy (4) - Ny, Kam, STL, Ally
Deva (2) - MQ, SOV
Abney (1) - Crayola
hayley (0) -
15/16 accounted for - 10PM EST deadline
MQ (3) - KC, finn, Hayley
STL (5) - Jilary, Dvmd, Promo, Deva, Dy
Crayola (0) -
Dy (4) - Ny, Kam, STL, Ally
Deva (2) - MQ, SOV
Abney (1) - Crayola
hayley (0) -
15/16 accounted for - 10PM EST deadline
Last edited:
Genny killed both of them, though I guess it's possible she could only kill those that had recently been up for lynch?Both zen and LoTF died in similar ways. I have reason to believe it was a delayed death from the prior day's lynch.
Dy and STL are tied. Neither has given much of a defense that I could see.Anyone have the tally?
As opposed to death by genny?
I'm not as convinced on Zen's, but 90% sure LoTF's was a delayed death. Since Zen's and LoTF's deaths were similar, I had kind of thought they were both delayed lynch deaths. I could be wrong, but I know that is a mechanism in this game.
I don't feel good about any of these. But he's going to be lynched anyway
Lynch stl
Lynch stl
this combined with the genny thing makes me think it was not dyachei's enhancement.I'm not as convinced on Zen's, but 90% sure LoTF's was a delayed death. Since Zen's and LoTF's deaths were similar, I had kind of thought they were both delayed lynch deaths. I could be wrong, but I know that is a mechanism in this game.
Still hope she is investigated if she hasn't been already so I can get a new obsession.
I'm not as convinced on Zen's, but 90% sure LoTF's was a delayed death. Since Zen's and LoTF's deaths were similar, I had kind of thought they were both delayed lynch deaths. I could be wrong, but I know that is a mechanism in this game.
Though reading back, I'm not as sure now. But I do know that mechanism exists, whether it was in play for Zen and LoTF's deaths, I can't be sure.
Lynch closed, results pending.
Final Officialish Lynch Tally
MQ (2) - KC, finn, Hayley
STL (6) - Jilary, Dvmd, Promo, Deva, Dy, Abney
Crayola (0) -
Dy (4) - Ny, Kam, STL, Ally
Deva (2) - MQ, SOV
Abney (1) - Crayola
hayley (0) -
Please check your votes 🙂
MQ (2) - KC, finn, Hayley
STL (6) - Jilary, Dvmd, Promo, Deva, Dy, Abney
Crayola (0) -
Dy (4) - Ny, Kam, STL, Ally
Deva (2) - MQ, SOV
Abney (1) - Crayola
hayley (0) -
Please check your votes 🙂
Sssssssssssssss....
BOOM!!
A creeper - @SummerTheLynx - and Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid - @StartingoverVet - are no longer.
You shouldn't mess with those with a temper...
It is now Night 5. Night will close at 7AM EST.
- - - - ----------------------
1. @allyphoe
3. @dyachei
6. @Jilary
7. @heyyimhayley
9. @kcoughli
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @Abney
12. @morninqlory
13. @DVMDream
14. @nyanko
16. @Kam325
19. @Crayola227
22. @finnickthedog
23. @Promethean
24. @Devastating
NPC: @Ceke2002
THE NETHER
THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
4. @LetItSnow - The Ender Dragon
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Silverfish
17. @WildZoo - Babou the Cat
25. @StartingoverVet - Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid
5. @SummerTheLynx - Creeper
Last edited:
Wtf. A creeper was a villager? Jesus. Ok. Whatevs.
Uh... what just happened? Why is SOV dead ?? Also, a creeper was not a wolf. Everything I know is a lie.
**********************
Well that bites.
And I didn't even vote for the guy. 😡
************************
Well that bites.
And I didn't even vote for the guy. 😡
************************
Is PBC still in the Nether??
No, looks like she's out.Is PBC still in the Nether??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking he took him out due to proximity but... they weren't close...Uh... what just happened? Why is SOV dead ?? Also, a creeper was not a wolf. Everything I know is a lie.
SOV was moved between dy and Jilary.I was thinking he took him out due to proximity but... they weren't close...
Uh... what just happened? Why is SOV dead ?? Also, a creeper was not a wolf. Everything I know is a lie.
Maybe it was STL's choice to take someone out and he thought SOV was chaos/wolf? Idk.
That sucks.
Remember when I said it would be fun to have a mind **** game where you couldn't decipher roles etc? I take it back. (But I bet Trilt is havinga gay ol time watching it)
Oh **** yeah you're right. Then it honestly makes senseSOV was moved between dy and Jilary.
What the hell is going on with these lynches?!? I'd get it if SOV was voting STL, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Is it an item that allows people to move players to the Nether, or is it an ability, or what? Whoever you are, you SUCK.
/rant
/rant
I hadn't even noticed that.SOV was moved between dy and Jilary.
There are at least a few linked roles in this game, where if one person is the target of an attack a linked person will die instead. It's possible SOV/STL had some sort of linkage where if one was targeted both would die.
I don't think so.There are at least a few linked roles in this game, where if one person is the target of an attack a linked person will die instead. It's possible SOV/STL had some sort of linkage where if one was targeted both would die.
Also, give me your thoughts on the color grey. I'm thinking it's sort of a boring color, but maybe that's just me.
WhatAlso, give me your thoughts on the color grey. I'm thinking it's sort of a boring color, but maybe that's just me.
*************
Meh, figured it was fine for me to go to the dog park for a few without my phone given I had zero votes, should have known better. Good luck villagers
*************
Meh, figured it was fine for me to go to the dog park for a few without my phone given I had zero votes, should have known better. Good luck villagers
*************
*****************************As opposed to death by genny?
My band has an album coming out next week.
*****************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually I just checked, SOV was between Dy and STL, not me and Dy.SOV was moved between dy and Jilary.
Oh I went back and looked and say him next to stl and thought that's what she said and/or meantActually I just checked, SOV was between Dy and STL, not me and Dy.
Yes, they were adjacent, and you can tell it was SOV that moved simply by his roster number.I was going off my spreadsheet, which has since had rows moved, and may have had an underlying error because mobile. Pretty sure that STL and SOV were adjacent, and I know for sure SOV moved because I couldn't PM him anymore.
Well that was not ideal.
At least our chances of finding wolf/chaos with RNG lynches is getting better.
At least our chances of finding wolf/chaos with RNG lynches is getting better.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K