You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***************************************I had to Google Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid. Wtf kind of painting name is that? Dali was a weird dude
No idea why you would think that.

***************************************
**************I had to Google Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid. Wtf kind of painting name is that? Dali was a weird dude
Rosalind Franklin gets no respect. (Reference to the meaning of the painting as a partial tribute to Watson and Crick)
**************(freaking stars)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A storm rocked the humble home all night. Winds whistled until trees splintered under the force, lightning cracked and thunder boomed afterward like a deep drum, and the rain fell heavy and nearly sideways. The man sat at his large glass window, staring in delight at the mayhem outside. It was absolutely stunning in that slightly terrifying, chaotic way.
When the sun rose, he took a moment. Savoured the downed trees, the windswept prairies. He was pretty sure there weren't going to be any more of these delightful storms.
Dead is @Jilary, the chaotic force of Lightning. Hope you haven't been zapped...
It is now Day 6. Lynch will close at 10PM EST.
- - - - ----------------------
1. @allyphoe
3. @dyachei
7. @heyyimhayley
9. @kcoughli
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @Abney
12. @morninqlory
13. @DVMDream
14. @nyanko
16. @Kam325
22. @finnickthedog
23. @Promethean
24. @Devastating
NPC: @Ceke2002
THE NETHER
19. @Crayola227
THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
4. @LetItSnow - The Ender Dragon
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Silverfish
17. @WildZoo - Babou the Cat
25. @StartingoverVet - Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid
5. @SummerTheLynx - Creeper
6. @Jilary - Lightning
Okay, so I had the shoe hat yesterday. I asked how many conversion opportunities the wolves get. Answer is one.
That said, if PBC is right about there being linked roles that opens up the possibility of two converts because I recall that happening in the whatever-the-theme-was game where I got converted with MJ. So that's something to keep in mind.
Other than that, I got nothing. My nights continue to be uneventful.
That said, if PBC is right about there being linked roles that opens up the possibility of two converts because I recall that happening in the whatever-the-theme-was game where I got converted with MJ. So that's something to keep in mind.
Other than that, I got nothing. My nights continue to be uneventful.
I've explained myself and proven my role to at least one other.Lynch Dy, based on the turn in that lynch at the last minute despite a lack of any real defense from Dy.
Your insistence for lynching me is weird.
I also did give a "real defense" I just have not role revealed. Your lack of understanding is not a lack of defense from me
Officialish Lynch Tally
Dy (1) - Kam
1/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
Dy (1) - Kam
1/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
Let's start the day with a
###Lynch Hayley###
Because all I had from you was that jilary thought you were village and you thought she was village.
Would be easily persuaded to switch to MQ, ally, nyanko, or deva as they're all blanks in my spreadsheet
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
###Lynch Hayley###
Because all I had from you was that jilary thought you were village and you thought she was village.
Would be easily persuaded to switch to MQ, ally, nyanko, or deva as they're all blanks in my spreadsheet
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Officialish Lynch Tally
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (1) - KC
2/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
(can we tell I'm bored?)
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (1) - KC
2/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
(can we tell I'm bored?)
Let's start the day with a
###Lynch Hayley###
Because all I had from you was that jilary thought you were village and you thought she was village.
Would be easily persuaded to switch to MQ, ally, nyanko, or deva as they're all blanks in my spreadsheet
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Yeah, now that you bring it up I'm not so willing to believe a strong village vouch from someone confirmed chaos upon death.
----lunch Hayley----
Yeah, I could go a hayley lynch. I did let Jilary talk me off choosing her, even though I really didn't trust Jilary. I'd thought there was something wonky about some early comments, but I'd let it go.
I may reassess once I've scrutinized voting behavior, prior comments from Jil.
Lynch Hayley
I may reassess once I've scrutinized voting behavior, prior comments from Jil.
Lynch Hayley
Officialish Lynch Tally
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (3) - KC, Deva, Promo
4/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (3) - KC, Deva, Promo
4/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It doesn't make sense to go after someone based on the fact that they were vouched for by a chaos role.
Does anyone have any other info on hayley?
She also vouched for a chaos role, hence the desire for more info
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
She told me she was 99% sure Jill was village. Hayley gave me a role name but not much else. If she wants to defend in PM or on thread I'm ready to hear it and i already mentioned I'm open to other options
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
lynch finn I'm sick of reading "quiet night, nothing to report, uneventful" etc
Lynch Hayley
Though it's more probable that she's just a villager who fell for Jil''s defense. If they're both chaos (or chaos + convert) they shouldn't be vouching for each other on thread, as that leads to problems like this lynch.
Though it's more probable that she's just a villager who fell for Jil''s defense. If they're both chaos (or chaos + convert) they shouldn't be vouching for each other on thread, as that leads to problems like this lynch.
Officialish Lynch Tally
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (4) - KC, Deva, Promo, PBC
Finn (1) - Ny
6/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (4) - KC, Deva, Promo, PBC
Finn (1) - Ny
6/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST
Has anyone been zapped?
lynch finn I'm sick of reading "quiet night, nothing to report, uneventful" etc
This... seems like a stupid reason to lynch me. Are you somehow thinking this makes me wolfy or are you just annoyed? I really can't tell.
Also, I went through my posts because I was curious how many times I actually said something to that effect... and it's been a grand total of twice. Once today and the last time was Friday. You're really that sick of it? Give me a break.
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.
Sometimes things are not as they seem.
(Take heed of that. There are many hints that have not been noticed).
Take, for example, the humble Silverfish - @BeautifulBritishColumbia. She had done nothing of particular note recently, simply content to stay curled up in her rocky block home and await the end of night each evening. The young man - our protagonist, they said? - was thoroughly perplexed when he found her body while mining. He ran his hands through his close-cropped hair, and looked closely at the tightly coiled body, somewhat surprised. These creatures were fairly rare, and usually lived near one another, but he had found no others around. Hmm.
She had been safe from many of the terrifying (and more benign) actions of the night, but the day managed to do her in.
It is now Night 4. Night will close at 7AM EST, as per normal please try to get actions in during the night.
Is anyone else wondering what hints she was talking about? Does the "I don't do drugs. I am drugs" mean anything? It was also posted at the top of the Night 2 write up.
Also, could someone be Thunder (that boomed afterwards)? Then again I guess then someone would have to be that wind and rain too and on and on so maybe that's unlikely.
I don't typically PM with people. Just not my style except for a few choice peopleDy and KC, it looks like you two could PM Hayley if you (dy) or she (KC) were so inclined. KC, you've been adjacent to her since the BBC lynch - if she was revealing and proving to chaos Jil, what was she saying to you?
Though it's more probable that she's just a villager who fell for Jil''s defense. If they're both chaos (or chaos + convert) they shouldn't be vouching for each other on thread, as that leads to problems like this lynch.
This is correct.
Hayley, what did you know about Jil? Cover role, ability, etc?This is correct.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't know anything. I thought she was village based on our communications.Hayley, what did you know about Jil? Cover role, ability, etc?
Anyway, I just revealed to KC over PM, so she'll come and vouch for me in a second.
I didn't know anything. I thought she was village based on our communications.
Anyway, I just revealed to KC over PM, so she'll come and vouch for me in a second.
Is this your response to your lynch votes? Hold on, someone else will come vouch for me?
I'm just grumpy because role reveling in pm's doesn't tell much in the way of village/not-village. You could lie to KC. You could tell her your actual role name and ability and they might just seem village. Around and around in circles we go.
She knew your name and ability, but didn't even give you a role name?I didn't know anything. I thought she was village based on our communications.
Anyway, I just revealed to KC over PM, so she'll come and vouch for me in a second.
You thought with 99% certainty that she was a villager based on messages with minimal info alone?I didn't know anything. I thought she was village based on our communications.
Anyway, I just revealed to KC over PM, so she'll come and vouch for me in a second.
ThisIs this your response to your lynch votes? Hold on, someone else will come vouch for me?
This makes no sense to me
She explained some things in pm that make me no longer suspicious of her. Easier to be swayed by chaos than wolves. What she told me makes sense and makes me want to lynch elsewhereThis makes no sense to me
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Ok, fair enough for now at least.
---unlynch Hayley---
---unlynch Hayley---
###Unlynch nyanko###
###Lynch mq ###
If i vote to lynch her enough times it's bound to stick, right?
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
###Lynch mq ###
If i vote to lynch her enough times it's bound to stick, right?
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Sticking with my vote from yesterday, lynch mq
I could also vote finn since not as much strategy from her.
I could also vote finn since not as much strategy from her.
you're like full up on waffles
[emoji235]
***lynch nyanko***
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This... seems like a stupid reason to lynch me. Are you somehow thinking this makes me wolfy or are you just annoyed? I really can't tell.
Also, I went through my posts because I was curious how many times I actually said something to that effect... and it's been a grand total of twice. Once today and the last time was Friday. You're really that sick of it? Give me a break.
What can I say, I'm easily bored.
I wonder what the waffle record is? Is there a limit on waffles?
Unlynch MQ
Lynch Deva
Unlynch MQ
Lynch Deva
lynch mq
feel better about it than hayley
feel better about it than hayley
Officialish Lynch Tally
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (2) - Promo, PBC
Finn (1) - Nyanko
Nyanko (1) - Mq
Mq (2) - Dvmd, Dy
Deva (1) - KC
8/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
There is no limit on waffles 😛
Dy (1) - Kam
Hayley (2) - Promo, PBC
Finn (1) - Nyanko
Nyanko (1) - Mq
Mq (2) - Dvmd, Dy
Deva (1) - KC
8/13 accounted for, deadline 10PM EST.
There is no limit on waffles 😛
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*****There is no limit on waffles 😛
An endless waffle buffet?? Sign me up
*****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 187K