Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kam's got a vote in for dy. Am I missing something, or was her defense basically "I'm playing differently because I'm paying more attention?" I'm not feeling dy as much as I had been earlier, but that's true of everyone else I was earlier suspicious of, too.
Has dy talked to anyone? Is the only reason people aren't voting for her because she wouldn't have killed LIS? Because that in and of itself is a good reason for her to kill LIS...
 
To be fair, we've already had a few people die villagers who had roles that would have been surefire wolfy (creeper?) and so have established that roles on their own don't indicate much. I do agree on the feel of this lynch though.--these kind of late-day mini-wagons always seem so....convenient? Once they happen, if I don't feel the leader(s) then I don't know where to put a vote where it'd actually be "useful".

When I say role I'm talking about ability, which does give an indication of affiliation in many cases.

Kam's got a vote in for dy. Am I missing something, or was her defense basically "I'm playing differently because I'm paying more attention?" I'm not feeling dy as much as I had been earlier, but that's true of everyone else I was earlier suspicious of, too.
She also defended BBC, but I think Dy as a wolf would do the same, though I do have a few doubts because of a guess to a (village) way she could have known to defend her. She also said she proved her ability to someone else, but unless I missed it I haven't heard that person speak up. I don't know that they would without a much larger bandwagon on her, though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has dy talked to anyone? Is the only reason people aren't voting for her because she wouldn't have killed LIS? Because that in and of itself is a good reason for her to kill LIS...
I opened a PM with him, but we didn't chat. I have a permanent chat set up with someone as the result of an item and am speaking with them.
 
Unlynch MQ

[
QUOTE="kcoughli, post: 18005805, member: 521199"]Has dy talked to anyone? Is the only reason people aren't voting for her because she wouldn't have killed LIS? Because that in and of itself is a good reason for her to kill LIS...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this too.
 
I'm willing to unlynch ny

lynch deva

Following where my feels take me. She hasn't really added anything of substance to conversation, which seems unlike her normal play.
 
When I say role I'm talking about ability, which does give an indication of affiliation in many cases.
Ohhh I see now, thought you meant role only. Ugh, that does throw a wrench in things, I don't know that we can successfully change lynch direction in 15 minutes
 
Oh, cool. Guess I'm in the lead. I literally put the deciding vote on genny and I don't see how any of my actions have been wolfish. I pass items along to people. I gave a defense item to hayley on night 1, a strangely long legged elephant to SOV on night 2 (which enabled him to move his roster spot the following night), a potion to ally on night 3......I can go on?
 
I could reveal role/ability, but would really rather not at this point in time (especially with <15min to deadline). I don't care for the "reveal to PM partner and have them vouch for you" thing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could reveal role/ability, but would really rather not at this point in time (especially with <15min to deadline). I don't care for the "reveal to PM partner and have them vouch for you" thing.
Do you care for it more than dying unnecessarily, though? 😵
 
I could reveal role/ability, but would really rather not at this point in time (especially with <15min to deadline). I don't care for the "reveal to PM partner and have them vouch for you" thing.

The thing is, at this point in time might be your last point in time in the game.

Besides, role/ability doesn't tell all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if Promo is satisfied, where do we go next? By my count, we're at 7 for Deva and the next undefended candidate is finn with 1. And if no good comes of a 10-minutes-to-close bandwagon, it's not going to get prettier at 2 minutes to close.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As close as she is to lynch, and as many doubts as have been voiced about me? What is the difference.
The difference is you want to withhold as much information as possible from the wolves. You don't want to give them clear targets for beneficial kills, or rule out others and narrow down their options. We were unlynching, there was literally no reason to do that.