Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't done the liquids in small containers in a ziploc bag thing for years and have gone through countless airport security with my contact solution and deodorant and all kinds of things. The only thing I got pinged for once was my water bottle, which I chugged right there and then it was fine.
I just recently had to throw away toiletries because the quart ziplock bag didn't zip quite all the way
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have at this point given my entire role to a couple of my PM partners. I'm not sure what more you possibly want from me. Does anyone have a valid reason to think I am a wolf that I might respond to or is this just lazy bandwagoning because it's easier than critical thinking?

If you're going to waste a lynch on me, at least have done so for good reason. I find it incredibly frustrating that nobody is discussing anything.
 
I have at this point given my entire role to a couple of my PM partners. I'm not sure what more you possibly want from me. Does anyone have a valid reason to think I am a wolf that I might respond to or is this just lazy bandwagoning because it's easier than critical thinking?

If you're going to waste a lynch on me, at least have done so for good reason. I find it incredibly frustrating that nobody is discussing anything.

Just wondering how many PM partners you have
 
I got lazy and didn't set up a spreadsheet at the start of this game so I'm having slight trouble juggling information, but there are some people I feel have a stronger case for being village--or at least not original wolves--than others. The people I'm questioning more are MQ, Promo, PBC, Abney, and Hayley.

Abney is vouching for MQ if I recall correctly so I doubt that both of them are wolves. I would say one or other or neither but not both.
Abney seems weird to me today because she keeps saying she doesn't know anything about me... and yet I've said quite a bit.
Hayley is a question mark and her decision to waffle to me today for no apparent reason makes me wonder. I also doubt that Hayley and Abney would both be wolves because of how closely Hayley followed Abney's vote for me today. It wouldn't be a smart move. So if Abney is an original wolf I doubt that MQ/Hayley are.
PBC, as I said, seems like an odd ability for an original wolf--but I don't have any strong evidence of her being villager either
Promo I don't believe to be a wolf, but is one of the few living players who voted to lynch genny and it's not uncommon for wolf to vote wolf when it looks like they're going down to gain some cred.

Those are my thoughts right now. They're kind of a mess.
Some of these players have of course been "vouched for" but I have no way of knowing how strong those vouches are.
 
unlynch Finn based on Ny's vouching....

@Abney how sure are you it isn't MQ? I'm still feeling like I want to go that way, but I unlynched before based on your claim, but how trustworthy is the information you have on her? Like if it's knowing an ability, are you sure it's not something that could go either way?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the main reason people stopped coming after me was that genny actively tried to get me lynched and it didn't appear to be a ruse.

Aside from explaining my votes, I've shared that I have a passive ability but I have not shared exactly what that is. I prefer not to spill all unless I'm really going to need to. The only information I have gained was through items... I got that the wolves had one conversion opportunity through shoe hat and I confirmed your villager status with a different item. Although I have to admit, I'm wary of items after playing in a couple games where they weren't reliable. Still, I believe it for now.
If this is what you mean by people knowing things about you when I voted for you then that is very little. And I'm not the only one that had you as vague
 
unlynch Finn based on Ny's vouching....

@Abney how sure are you it isn't MQ? I'm still feeling like I want to go that way, but I unlynched before based on your claim, but how trustworthy is the information you have on her? Like if it's knowing an ability, are you sure it's not something that could go either way?
I feel more sure today but I can't vouch 100% ( 😛 )

I do know what her ability is and I know what she did with it last night and it checks out
 
I feel like this is going to be a bad lynch

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

It will be. As Ny pointed out, I am potentially useful.
If we have to lose a villager, I would rather lose the one with the howling ability that hasn't been doing much for us.

But really I would rather lynch Abney. Perhaps this wouldn't be such a bad lynch if people had discussed earlier in the day rather than throwing votes on me and leaving because it was easy. You guy trust this vouching business far too easily. All we know about a lot of these people is "so and so said they were okay".

Great. Cool. Based on what? Obviously not all of these people are right.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It will be. As Ny pointed out, I am potentially useful.
If we have to lose a villager, I would rather lose the one with the howling ability that hasn't been doing much for us.

But really I would rather lynch Abney. Perhaps this wouldn't be such a bad lynch if people had discussed earlier in the day rather than throwing votes on me and leaving because it was easy. You guy trust this vouching business far too easily. All we know about a lot of these people is "so and so said they were okay".

Great. Cool. Based on what? Obviously not all of these people are right.
I left because I'm on clinics. I'm not going to fail a rotation because things have been posted here.
 
Can you tell us why you so strongly believe PBC village? We all know about her howl ability. Is something else pulling you away from her direction? Enough to vouch for her?
She's no longer collarless, she's connected to the person who converted wz from neutral to village, has had access to dangerous information that i assume as a wolf would've been acted upon. She could be converted or playing me but some of this info came from wz before she died

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
 
If this is what you mean by people knowing things about you when I voted for you then that is very little. And I'm not the only one that had you as vague

You now know, per Nyanko, that I am a potentially useful villager and I should probably be investigated rather than lynched. But not only have you not changed your vote (which I don't necessarily expect) you don't even appear to have discussed alternate candidates. I find it odd that you're set on me for no particular reason. You claim it's because I was vague, but you now know as much about me as we know about most other people. Yet, you're still set. I wonder why that is.

Speaking of vague, I still don't feel that I know very much about you despite your name coming up numerous times.