Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You now know, per Nyanko, that I am a potentially useful villager and I should probably be investigated rather than lynched. But not only have you not changed your vote (which I don't necessarily expect) you don't even appear to have discussed alternate candidates. I find it odd that you're set on me for no particular reason. You claim it's because I was vague, but you now know as much about me as we know about most other people. Yet, you're still set. I wonder why that is.

Speaking of vague, I still don't feel that I know very much about you despite your name coming up numerous times.
Because I feel the best about you. Sorry not sorry! 🙂
 
She's no longer collarless, she's connected to the person who converted wz from neutral to village, has had access to dangerous information that i assume as a wolf would've been acted upon. She could be converted or playing me but some of this info came from wz before she died

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

Well on this note, I'm probably going down anyways. I don't like tie votes. So screw it, I'm going with my gut.
I'd rather take a shot on someone I don't have strong villager evidence for.

Unlynch PBC
Lynch Abney
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My gut wants to lynch mq but no one else does so it's not meaningful unless anyone else wanted to switch that way with me .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How sure are you? I will switch back on your word but I'd like to know that you're sure.

I'm not 'sure' in a "golly guys I seered her last night" way, but I am pretty damn sure. Ever since I died (well, ok, about a day or two later) I've been screaming at the computer to lynch her. You know how it is - once you're gone, a day or two later the wolves start to become obvious.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not 'sure' in a "golly guys I seered her last night" way, but I am pretty damn sure. Ever since I died (well, ok, about a day or two later) I've been screaming at the computer to lynch her. You know how it is - once you're gone, a day or two later the wolves start to become obvious.
You are NOT sure. And if I'm lynched you will see. Shrug
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad