For me, the interview was very pleasant and felt more like a conversation than anything. The ladies I interviewed with (20 mins with the Assistant Director, then 40 mins with the Director) were very warm and seemed quite familiar with my application and story. I was fully prepared to answer “tell me about yourself” and “why medicine?” but they didn’t bother asking such broad questions. They wanted to know more of the fine details of my app (my duties in my clinical experience, current job, and other extracurriculars from college), so it was also important that I reviewed my resume/activities/PS beforehand. Then Betsy (Director) took some time to explain the structure/schedule of the program, gave a brief overview of their volunteer opportunities and Glide year positions, and answered any questions I had. I’m so blown away by the interview (+class observation & student Q&A) process— everyone seems so genuinely kind, collaborative, and invested in the postbacs’ success. I hope this helps!
And hang in there, I’m sure you will hear back from programs soon! Keep us posted! 🙂