¿QQue Hora Es? - Epic Telenovela WW Game Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Cool people self-conjugate hahaha.

Yeah Spanish isn't the fanciest language! It's simple!

I have no idea why, and this is hilarious because I live in AZ and half my friends are Latino/fluent in Spanish, but Spanish is a language that's always been super difficult for me. I took French in high school and that always screws things up. :p On the bright side, I understood the thread title because my sister showed me the video. xD

As a former Spanish major and someone who has studied the language for the better part of 7 years... this thread hurts to read.
Lo siento por adelantado :(

Oh yeah- I try not to think about their word forms.
(Screams about proper word conjugations for the rest of time. )

Also if anyone tries to usted me, I will lynch them then and there.
Creo que voy a usar usted para usted. ;) Sin embargo, usted son un huevito. :thinking:
¿Cuál es la manera apropriada de referirse a un feto de codorniz?

(Perdona mi español horrible, ha sido un rato :help::shifty:)

I thought it was determined it was more fun to conjugate with others?
I prefer conjugating by myself, that way I know I'm doing it right. But if you conjugate with others, I guess it can be fun as long as you're safely conjugating and use the right tense.

I prefer conjugating by myself, that way I know I'm doing it right. But if you conjugate with others, I guess it can be fun as long as you're safely conjugating and use the right tense.

I know things start to get messy when it comes to past tenses.

Reactions: 1 users
Lo siento por adelantado :(

Creo que voy a usar usted para usted. ;) Sin embargo, usted son un huevito. :thinking:
¿Cuál es la manera apropriada de referirse a un feto de codorniz?

(Perdona mi español horrible, ha sido un rato :help::shifty:)
Me llamo el huevo de codorniz.

Members don't see this ad :)
Vale, Huevito.
I was trying to find an avatar for this WW, and Ski found me this one. Hahahaha. This los huevos definitely means egg, right? ;)

j0hka9cd.gif

Of course you know sacapuntas. It is one of the most random words I remember from my years of Spanish classes. Because you continue to be me.
sacapuntas is my favorite one. because to others it sounds like an insult. And yes, we are one and the same.

Though I did not have years of Spanish, just years of French and I remember approximately 3% of it.

Reactions: 1 user
*signing up*
Disclaimer: my spanish is google translated just incase it doesn't sound anything like actual spanish

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Reposting the signup list because it got buried haha

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
4. amgoose319
5. weimmama
6. raf
7. 3M
8. AM
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
12. FB
13. Jilary
14. nyanko
15. snowy
17. vmh
20. Cdo

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
4. amgoose319
5. weimmama
6. raf
7. 3M
8. AM
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
12. FB
13. Jilary
14. nyanko
15. snowy
17. vmh
19. tskiihii
20. Cdo

Reactions: 4 users
This thread hurts me to read for a completely different reason. :laugh:

Bring back French Day plz, I don't speak this crazy language.
ew, no way, Canada. pshhh. I'm very excited I'm Texan for this game! I've been speaking conversational Spanish for a good majority of my life- this is very fun for me! :D

OMG ... I am lucky I'm not playing in this WW game.

I would be spending ALL of my time using an online service to translate Spanish words into English words; and I'd probably mistake your swear words for being sweet words. Seriously.

As always, I wish my "all-time amazing noobs cohort" the best of success in this game! :soexcited:

Go get 'em!!! :)

Last edited:
OMG ... I am lucky I'm not playing in this WW game.

I would be spending ALL of my time using an online service to translate Spanish words into English words; and I'd probably mistake your swear words for being sweet words. Seriously.

As always, I wish my "all-time amazing noobs cohort" the best of success in this game! :soexcited:.

Go get 'em!!! :)

[FWIW @Karabiner13 has provided me with a morbid Spanish name in the soon-to-be-created Spectator Chat room but the Spectator Chat room is not open yet so do not PM Karabiner or me right now - thanks.]
¡@Doctor-S eres muy gracioso! Jajaja. :laugh:

¡Te amo! :biglove:

¡¡¡@Karabiner13 Feliz cumpleaños!!!

(Make sure you use the ñ or you're wishing her "happy meet-anuses" )
I love Spanish. :laugh:

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
4. amgoose319
5. weimmama
6. raf
7. 3M
8. AM
9. kcoughli
10. pippy