¿QQue Hora Es? - Epic Telenovela WW Game Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
EXCUSE YOU I FOUND YOU THAT ONE. but tbh could prob use that picture you found with the sombrero haha
I like this one.
el_eggo_the_mexican_egg__by_wottsquad-d8trtzv.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have never played a WW game before and I start with a spanish one? No one can say I'm not an overachiever lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I went with a filipino telenovela because it has my iconic wolf howling at the moon (I'm suprised I found one that fit this theme so easily).

Reactions: 7 users
As much fun as im sure it is, i have 0 time in my life. Residency and masters are just too all consuming but thanks for the thought!

Hey guys, if anyone wants to take my place lemme know. In my excitement to finally play, I hadn't accounted for the fact that they game lasts a few days and I won't be here the whole time. My bad.

I now feel compelled to find a sombrero to take a picture of my dog in.....

Reactions: 2 users
Or clip art cobbled together in keynote if you're too poor to afford photoshop
Or you could be like me and do it the even MORE janky way and use the lasso highlight/select thing in preview on a Mac and then copy what you selected and paste it onto the other picture :rofl:

(Why have I never thought about just using PowerPoint/keynote......)

couldn't find a goose. I guess a guitar playing piglet will do

If this WW is like the actual ¿Que hora es? soap opera, the Spanish speaking person dies first... ¿no hablo español? :eek:

Reactions: 1 user
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg

BlueGooseMexicanCantina.jpg

(obviously crop just the goose)

And Finally,
nathan.jpg

YESSSS THANK YOU!
Apparently my brief search during genetics today wasn't good enough

Reactions: 1 user
The deed is done.

Gaaaah I still have to find an avatar. Been stuck in meetings all day.

Will get one when I get home.

Can I please be added to the spectators' chat too? I've been watchin these things for awhile and I'd like to get more involved. Thanks!

Can I please be added to the spectators' chat too? I've been watchin these things for awhile and I'd like to get more involved. Thanks!
Play!! Best way to get involved is to jump in feet first, and they need another player. I'm sure they can set you up with a mentor.