¿QQue Hora Es? - Epic Telenovela WW Game Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@SkiOtter
giphy.gif

It'll be way too much fun, we promise ;)

Plus you don't need to speak Spanish. Or even know it. Drama knows no language haha

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
¡@Doctor-S eres muy gracioso! Jajaja. :laugh:
¡Te amo! :biglove:
@cdoconn, I looked that up online. Thank you kindly!

Here is my response (i.e., from Google Translate):

Muchas gracias por tus amables palabras. Eres un dulce ángel. Mucho amor para ti, también!

cat pals.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
@SkiOtter you should play! I have never played and took 4 years of German in HS. I guarantee you are in a better position than I am

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Nooo! You're one of the few people that has trusted me throughout these games without being a wolf!

I promise I'll try to keep doing that...as long as you're a villager, that is ;) I was going to say you can lynch me anyways, but then I realized I don't want to give the wolves any ideas...

I mean, I trusted you last game :)

Yeah, that must count for something since you didn't start as a wolf... :thinking:

I'm pretty sure he *kept* trusting you after he was converted, too

Reactions: 2 users
I promise I'll try to keep doing that...as long as you're a villager, that is ;) I was going to say you can lynch me anyways, but then I realized I don't want to give the wolves any ideas...

I'm pretty sure he *kept* trusting you after he was converted, too
Yeah he KNEW she wasn't a wolf! No reason to not trust AM!

Yeah he KNEW she wasn't a wolf! No reason to not trust AM!
And then he brutally murdered her. Tsk tsk.

As an aside, every time people start talking about trust in these games, I hear "I'm a trust fund baby, you can trust me" in my head. Hamilton 4 liiiife.

Reactions: 1 users
And then he brutally murdered her. Tsk tsk.

As an aside, every time people start talking about trust in these games, I hear "I'm a trust fund baby, you can trust me" in my head. Hamilton 4 liiiife.
That's coming to Portland (or they're doing a version in Portland? I can't keep track) in 2018 and I'm going to go see it with my sister. :D

You guys keep talking so much that the sign up keeps getting buried.

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
4. amgoose319
5. weimmama
6. raf
7. 3M
8. AM
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
12. FB
13. Jilary
14. nyanko
15. snowy
16. LIS
17. vmh
19. tskiihii
20. Cdo

@DVMDream one spot left!

I guess I can take it, but if someone else really wants to play I'll give up the spot to them. I'm off clinics this week, but teaching next week so, fair warning, I will be absent most of the day but will catch up in the evenings.

The casting call appears to have found 20 willing performers. Los espectadores eagerly took their seats while the performers anxiously awaited to learn what role they had been cast in :)

Performers
1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
4. amgoose319
5. weimmama
6. raf
7. 3M
8. AM
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
12. FB
13. Jilary
14. nyanko
15. snowy
16. LIS
17. vmh
18. jayna
19. tskiihii
20. Cdo

Understudies

Espectadores
Serher
Finn
DrS
Sportponies
BBC
Sandstorm
Ski
Nessy
T-Painda

@WildZoo we're still pondering your NPC request. If you don't become an NPC would you like to be in spectator chat?

Reactions: 4 users
The casting call appears to have found 20 willing performers. Los espectadores eagerly took their seats while the performers anxiously awaited to learn what role they had been cast in :)

Performers
1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
4. amgoose319
5. weimmama
6. raf
7. 3M
8. AM
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
12. FB
13. Jilary
14. nyanko
15. snowy
16. LIS
17. vmh
18. jayna
19. tskiihii
20. Cdo

Understudies

Espectadores
Serher
Finn
DrS
Sportponies
BBC
Sandstorm
Ski
Nessy
T-Painda

@WildZoo we're still pondering your NPC request. If you don't become an NPC would you like to be in spectator chat?
She should be specifically excluded from spectator chat since she needs to do well on her exams, according to her :). She has concluded that she is no longer a victim of fomo.

Not gonna play but will change avatar to more appropriately reflect the theme

Reactions: 7 users
Are you absolutely sure? I would love to if so! I have a light couple of weeks coming up so I'd enjoy the distraction. :)
Yeah, I'm sure. I could make time to play, but I have other things I really need to be doing as well.

Yeah, I'm sure. I could make time to play, but I have other things I really need to be doing as well.
We can add a role for you if you want the distraction . . . :D You're welcome to be #21 if you want the spot!