¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I felt a presence and was asked a question, that I am forced to answer on thread.
Answer: No, I cannot PM with anyone outside of my family group.

:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:
giphy.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
I felt a presence and was asked a question, that I am forced to answer on thread.
Answer: No, I cannot PM with anyone outside of my family group.
Kind of seems like a weird question to ask you

Were you forced to answer truthfully...?
yes, but I also assume that the only person that will believe it at this point is whoever asked the question. and that person should NOT out themselves that this is a truthful answer because this is a useful ability.

Not really, I have to answer truthfully or "LEST ME BE TURNT TO DUST!" and if I answer that I can pm outside of my group, I either have a pming ability or I'm a wolf. Neither of which are the case.

Reactions: 3 users
Looks like someone is claiming a posting restriction.

But you can quote other people's words?
Click on the little arrow on what she's quoting, its all quotes about pm restrictions.

I believe it, she's doing it in our PM group too and its too annoying to make up and bring upon yourself haha

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not really. If she was a wolf, she could PM with other wolves.
Man I'm dumb this morning. Yeah I was only thinking about a PMing ability and I was thinking there were other abilities that we should be more concerned with.

I have done this before. It's a work around to narrowing down if someone is a wolf without asking if they are a wolf. Interesting that this question was allowed if she is in fact required to be truthful.

As an aside to this, based off thread comments, only Cdo has learned this lesson apparently :p
With you, STL, I actually have an equal number of "wtf Boy" comments and "oh that's good!" comments. STL no longer gets an automatic village pass in my book :laugh:
(We have too similar of thoughts for me to ignore him)

Click on the little arrow on what she's quoting, its all quotes about pm restrictions.

I believe it, she's doing it in our PM group too and its too annoying to make up and bring upon yourself haha
Yeah, 3M likes her lolz, but this is a different format from what she usually chooses haha

I will say, WM. Sometimes people like to be really annoying and ridiculous when they're wolves to distract people from the issue at hand. If she's causing that mich mayhem, I wouldn't just sweep it under the rug yet.

With you, STL, I actually have an equal number of "wtf Boy" comments and "oh that's good!" comments. STL no longer gets an automatic village pass in my book
(We have too similar of thoughts for me to ignore him)

He has some comments you think are sketchy, but you have similar thoughts? What?

I will say, WM. Sometimes people like to be really annoying and ridiculous when they're wolves to distract people from the issue at hand. If she's causing that mich mayhem, I wouldn't just sweep it under the rug yet.
I know, but since everything I have on her has her leaning village for me this just adds to it. Granted, if I felt wolf vibes from her and then this happened it would probably lean me further that way too, so ya know

Reactions: 1 users
I'm interested in the choice of kill for the night. From what I can see, VMH didn't hint at her role at all on thread. I'm not really sure how reliable her ability is in the first place, would her poems be written with mod given information? or would they just be based on her own suspicions and thoughts? if they were supposed to have some sort of mod info, that can be dangerous for wolves, and a good ability to get rid of. Does that mean she discussed her role with someone via pm, and they're a wolf?

Or was this kill completely random?

Just wondering what really was the motivation behind the kill last night.

adding on to that..
if the she didn't tell anyone about her ability, and the kill was more random, is it possible the wolves leaned in the direction of killing her because of something she said on the thread? Seems a little to obvious/nooby of a wolf move to kill someone just because they were suspicious of you on thread, but I'm not sure it's completely out of the realm of possibilities.

I'm interested in the choice of kill for the night. From what I can see, VMH didn't hint at her role at all on thread. I'm not really sure how reliable her ability is in the first place, would her poems be written with mod given information? or would they just be based on her own suspicions and thoughts? if they were supposed to have some sort of mod info, that can be dangerous for wolves, and a good ability to get rid of. Does that mean she discussed her role with someone via pm, and they're a wolf?

If she would have discussed it with anyone in her group, it would have been Cdo, and I have her in my lean villager column rn...

If she would have discussed it with anyone in her group, it would have been Cdo, and I have her in my lean villager column rn...
I mean, I also don't really think VMH would give away her ability to someone D1, when there was really no reason to. I assume she's a better player than that lol

Yeah we PM'd. We didn't discussed roles at all- just affiliations and D1 feels. She started it a little before lynch close and we talked a little, but not monumental stuff.

My only thoughts on this is this kill avoids a watcher, blocker, protector because I dont think anyone would have singled out vmh for the night as a kill and thus done these abilities. Therefore the wolves can have a successful kill without anyone seeing.

My only thoughts on this is this kill avoids a watcher, blocker, protector because I dont think anyone would have singled out vmh for the night as a kill and thus done these abilities. Therefore the wolves can have a successful kill without anyone seeing.
I like your logic, I used it last game when we killed AM. Unfortunately, thats not a very typical logic flow for someone newer to the game. It's making me side eye you a fair amount.

I like your logic, I used it last game when we killed AM. Unfortunately, thats not a very typical logic flow for someone newer to the game. It's making me side eye you a fair amount.

Somehow I knew saying that would make me suspicious. Sorry just good at logical thinking :cool:

But actually, during StarWWars I pmed a lot with coopah when she was a watcher so I get watcher thinking and anyone who has been one of those roles before I would think would want to avoid that as a wolf.

Somehow I knew saying that would make me suspicious. Sorry just good at logical thinking :cool:

But actually, during StarWWars I pmed a lot with coopah when she was a watcher so I get watcher thinking and anyone who has been one of those roles before I would think would want to avoid that as a wolf.

I mean, I was a tracker in that game and I still wouldn't have come up with that explanation. Thanks for making me feel dumb, snowy haha

It does make me wonder if there's maybe an experienced wolf involved, though, because otherwise, I honestly don't understand that kill choice at all.

I don't know, I think the VMH kill makes sense in hindsight. Any one of the villagers lynching FB is likely to attract a protector, so chances of success for wolves is greater if you pick one of the villagers who didn't vote FB. The villagers who didn't vote for FB but also acted sketchy enough to attract the attention of a blocker (ahem) or a tracker are probably not the safest choice for an unobserved kill. That Snowy could also figure this out doesn't make me think wolfy.

I'd kinda like to hear from KC, NSFW, and Raf today- feels, leanings, ideas, etc.
Besides for Pippy (who's already shared her feels and all, which lowered my suspicions of her a bit) those are the three that I'm most curious about.

True, but that wouldn't be the only conclusion if the answer to this had been "yes". There could also be some communication-based roles floating around.
And that's why the question was probably allowed by the mods. If it could easily detect a wolf, then it's the same thing as being a seer, and too many seers spoil the game.

I'd kinda like to hear from KC, NSFW, and Raf today- feels, leanings, ideas, etc.
Besides for Pippy (who's already shared her feels and all, which lowered my suspicions of her a bit) those are the three that I'm most curious about.
My sketchy list is raf, nohika, jil, cyndia, nsfw. All of those people should say things.

Reactions: 3 users
I think I'm tempted to lynch towards NSFW today, I did not like that comment with his lynch vote last night, but he(?) just didn't contribute to the game really at all. It seems like he can type what he wants to, as long has he has an image involved in his post. So it comes off to me like he is using the posting restriction as a crutch to not post game content, which seems like something a wolf would do.

Was waiting to see what happened today before posting a lynch vote.

About to take a neurology exam in like 15 minutes, but I'll be back in a few hours after that.

Cyndia es en mi familia, so I've PM'd with her. To me, she's leaning village.
You're coughing your lungs out, so I can't trust you to be thinking clearly. :p
I'd like to hear from her first, then if I'm still on the fence about lynching her, that's when I ask about PMs (which someone said was sketchy earlier, I have to remember to find that later).

You're coughing your lungs out, so I can't trust you to be thinking clearly.
I'd like to hear from her first, then if I'm still on the fence about lynching her, that's when I ask about PMs (which someone said was sketchy earlier, I have to remember to find that later).
That was me. I asked what you thought you could get from PMs that you couldn't get on the thread, and I said in my reads that I thought it was sketchy that you are possibly relying on other people to tell you what to be concerned about.

sent from ma fone

Nothing happened to me last night. Getting potentially sketching feelings on genny, but not sure yet. Still not entirely comfortable with Raf, but will give a slight pass this time. I do think the wolf kill was geared towards more to be successful, rather than taking out anyone important. LIS is being more quieter than I'm used to, but that could be entirely based on work, so.

Nothing happened to me last night. Getting potentially sketching feelings on genny, but not sure yet. Still not entirely comfortable with Raf, but will give a slight pass this time. I do think the wolf kill was geared towards more to be successful, rather than taking out anyone important. LIS is being more quieter than I'm used to, but that could be entirely based on work, so.
Never base wolfiness on activity level with LIS. He has done both as a villager and a wolf.

Reactions: 2 users
Okay going to be gone for most of the rest of the day, but I am hoping to be back before lynch close. My reads right now if anyone is interested (in no particular order):

Wolf lean: nohika, kc, hyge, cyndia, cdo

Neutral: amgioose, bjeh, hyge, genny, stl, jil, LIS

Village lean: trilt, WM, raf, 3m, AM, pippy, ny

wtf: NSFW

And just to get a vote out there. Though I will probably change because I feel like she is playing her normal game and it just usually seems suspicious to me.

Lynch Cyndia

Reactions: 2 users
You're coughing your lungs out, so I can't trust you to be thinking clearly. :p
Ahh yes, but I'm on methyl prednisolone and have never been more awake before in my life. Ever. :laugh: