¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay going to be gone for most of the rest of the day, but I am hoping to be back before lynch close. My reads right now if anyone is interested (in no particular order):

Wolf lean: nohika, kc, hyge, cyndia, cdo

Neutral: amgioose, bjeh, hyge, genny, stl, jil, LIS

Village lean: trilt, WM, raf, 3m, AM, pippy, ny

wtf: NSFW

And just to get a vote out there. Though I will probably change because I feel like she is playing her normal game and it just usually seems suspicious to me.

Lynch Cyndia
I'm on two of your lists...
 
NSFW feels too easy to me. If goose was at the beginning of the NSFW lynch pile, I would like to go her instead (but I haven't checked back to see if/how she has voted)

That's what was said yesterday during the FB lynch. Also, less than half of the players have voted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a very interesting comment given that I am pretty sure the only time 2 chaos have been in a game before is in 2 of my games. Makes me want to do the following to see if this was a chaos slip up of being too in the know of game mechanics

***********lynch hygeborht*********

I'm nearly positive there have been other games; just maybe before your time. But I still like the thinking.
 
even if NSFW is village, I can't see how he's going to be helpful
I completely agree with you, but... I kind of want to give him a chance of surviving with a few days to see if he becomes more analytical. According to trilt he apparently is a very smart guy, just got to have him stop F'ing around.
 
Lynch Snowshoe

For voting/calling out people for being quiet when they hadn't posted any real content themselves

FWIW, Snowshoe did reach out to me in PMs with a short but specific list of questions about people.

Take that for what it's worth .... I'm not vouching - not even soft-vouching - just saying that Snow has at least ... I dunno ... considered things?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do love watching LIS catch up. It's like reliving the drama. I couldn't possibly stop myself from spoilers lol.

Still not caught up, but saw your post when I just replied to Snow. Whenever I do this, I always have this amused "I wonder which person I called a villager is going to end up wolf, or vice versa, by the time I'm totally caught up." Sometimes you post something that turns out to be on track you feel vindicated, but other times you end up embarrassing for saying something like "pretty sure so-n-so is a villager" only to find out they are already a dead wolf. 🙂
 
even if NSFW is village, I can't see how he's going to be helpful

That's probably a fair assessment, too noobish to be really helpful. Maybe one day I'll be able to help.

I completely agree with you, but... I kind of want to give him a chance of surviving with a few days to see if he becomes more analytical. According to trilt he apparently is a very smart guy, just got to have him stop F'ing around.

I'd be more analytical but I don't know what I'm looking for, I haven't figured out what makes someone seem wolfish. But I don't assign value to every statement or action, that may be helpful in a future game.
 
NSFW's response did nothing for me. Saying he wanted to push the lynch into a tie, especially when we now know one of those in the tie was a wolf.. That just doesn't sound like good village play noob or not.

Also curious about why if he's not lynched today that the wolves will kill him tonight. If he's not lynched today, and not a wolf, he's definitely sketchy enough for wolves to keep around so we lynch him later.
He hasn't proved anything in the way of game play to make me want to keep him around at all. Still holding off to vote just because of how many people have already voted for him.

People I lean wolf for right now are NSFW, genny, nohika, hyge, and maybe goose. (some of these are dependent on others not being wolves and vice versa)
People that I have question marks for are Jil, LIS, Ny, and Cyndia.
 
I don't think I'm ever going to be able to shake a wolf reputation. Sigh.

I'm still getting my feet back under me in these games. I don't know what's normal or not anymore, because things have changed. 😛

Although sometimes in order to balance the conversion they start with fewer wolves.
 
I'm not a making waves kinda player lol. I'm not known for calling people out by any stretch. Day 1 lynches are the worst. Haven't decided who I'm voting for yet.

Time to man up and commit and start playing. "Not making waves" makes you useless as a villager.

Look. If it helps you get past the "omg, I'm scared to vote for someone without someone else telling me they are a wolf!" just vote for me. I can handle it.
 
I think FB was the one lynched yesterday and was a wolf?

TLMOE112_11_spoileralert.gif
 
Time to man up and commit and start playing. "Not making waves" makes you useless as a villager.

Look. If it helps you get past the "omg, I'm scared to vote for someone without someone else telling me they are a wolf!" just vote for me. I can handle it.

I should follow this advice as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, my lynch vote is going to

**********************lynch amgoose****************

However Cyndia is making me look again at her, so I am happy if vote went in that direction too.
 
1. Spoiler alert for LIS

2. You have to put "I think" and a question mark around that statement? Did you miss the part where we lynched FB and she was a wolf?

...sketch.
I'm re-learning who people are and wasn't sure that was her username. Between the people I don't know in WW and Rabbit, I've got a lot of new usernames to learn. 😛 So I was pretty sure and wasn't 100% sure, and I'm on my tablet so it's hard to go back and look.
 
I wish we had more information on 3m's posting restriction, can she only quote others and use those defined symbols as communication?

Sidenote; who decides on the format of a restriction? The player giving it or is it a mod decision or does it change?
 
I wish we had more information on 3m's posting restriction, can she only quote others and use those defined symbols as communication?

Sidenote; who decides on the format of a restriction? The player giving it or is it a mod decision or does it change?
Depends on the restriction. Sometimes it's the role, sometimes it's the mods, sometimes it's the player.
 
I'd honestly be pretty surprised if NSFW flipped wolf, mostly because I think the entire pack would be telling him to stfu after like, three posts. I think that lynch is lazy and easy and not going to net us much information.

Who do you recommend instead? There's still plenty of time to discuss other options.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, I haven't really had a moment to check in today. I just read through like four pages. I'm not feeling the votes for raf, Pippy or kcough at this time. Kinda neutral an FB and would like to hear what pm partners have to say. Hynge's comment was weird mostly because it was from a new player. Personally I think 2 chaos is possible or chaos with a covert (wasn't that a thing in Peter Pan?) So of those with votes, that's the one I have the strongest feels for, especially since there wasn't much of a defense IMO.

Lynch hynge

(I see that FB turned out to be a wolf - thanks for the spoiler post, whoever)...

Give that, Jilary's "Hi guys yes I'm actually playing" post above with the "not feeling any of these and neutral about FB" post is sketchville.

+1 wolf.
 
I'd honestly be pretty surprised if NSFW flipped wolf, mostly because I think the entire pack would be telling him to stfu after like, three posts. I think that lynch is lazy and easy and not going to net us much information.
I agree with this. Making a huge fuss when it's already been pointed out wouldn't be the smartest move.

But it also could be a smart move in that personality changes are often noted. So...

I'm not thinking 3M, either. I know people think I'm hella sketch, so take from that what you will. 😛
 
(I see that FB turned out to be a wolf - thanks for the spoiler post, whoever)...

Give that, Jilary's "Hi guys yes I'm actually playing" post above with the "not feeling any of these and neutral about FB" post is sketchville.

+1 wolf.
Sorry about that. I don't know how to do a spoiler thing on my iPad.