¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol I always come across as sketchy... Kind of a blessing because it means I haven't been killed overnight in forever, but I really need to change my play style I guess :laugh: anyways, I havent read the thread too thoroughly because I was in an extraction wetlab most of the day. I'm going to an early bday dinner then I'll be home around 7 est to reread and post my feels/reads on people.

Also... you can ignore my 2am posts, I came home from a ladies drink free night and barely remember making those :oops:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That was me. I asked what you thought you could get from PMs that you couldn't get on the thread, and I said in my reads that I thought it was sketchy that you are possibly relying on other people to tell you what to be concerned about.

sent from ma fone
I'm not relying on other people to tell me to be concerned. I'm already paranoid enough for like three people. It's just another way for the village to share data and compare notes.

Okay going to be gone for most of the rest of the day, but I am hoping to be back before lynch close. My reads right now if anyone is interested (in no particular order):

Wolf lean: nohika, kc, hyge, cyndia, cdo

Neutral: amgioose, bjeh, hyge, genny, stl, jil, LIS

Village lean: trilt, WM, raf, 3m, AM, pippy, ny

wtf: NSFW

And just to get a vote out there. Though I will probably change because I feel like she is playing her normal game and it just usually seems suspicious to me.

Lynch Cyndia

Oh my gosh... I'm actually on someone's village list! Wait... Snowy must be a wolf!

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you for posting more today, Pippy, you have curbed my suspicions for now.

Still feels, as Snowy put it:
wtf: NSFW. I would like to give him a chance to post still today, but leaning that direction unless something else happens.

Not sure how people are so confident to put Ny in villager lean yet. I don't think he's posted anything substantial besides lynch votes, and would like to hear more from him before I make that jump.

On another note, anybody else find it strange that Trilt moved families, especially to La Familia Locos? Trilt and STL have had a lot of back and forth already in the game. Could be coincidence, but I'm kind of surprised this hasn't been discussed yet.

Reactions: 1 user
I know posting restriction aren't inherently wolfy, but I'd still like to hear more from him.

Lynch @NSFW

wtf: NSFW. I would like to give him a chance to post still today, but leaning that direction unless something else happens.

Not sure how people are so confident to put Ny in villager lean yet. I don't think he's posted anything substantial besides lynch votes, and would like to hear more from him before I make that jump.

On another note, anybody else find it strange that Trilt moved families, especially to La Familia Locos? Trilt and STL have had a lot of back and forth already in the game. Could be coincidence, but I'm kind of surprised this hasn't been discussed yet.

I don't think Trilt moving means much at this point. She's likely trying to find out other players' though and gather more information.

I know posting restriction aren't inherently wolfy, but I'd still like to hear more from him.

Lynch @NSFW

Was it ever confirmed that NSFW has a posting restriction or if he just likes to post pictures? I thought there was one post where he didn't post something with it?

Regardless, still sketchy

Was it ever confirmed that NSFW has a posting restriction or if he just likes to post pictures? I thought there was one post where he didn't post something with it?

Regardless, still sketchy

I'm not sure if it's phony or not, but whether he faked the restriction or really has one and hasn't offered many thoughts/opinions it's still weird to me.

I don't want to lynch NSFW just because he's posting weird and all, but I think he's inherently a distraction... He hasn't posted much, when he does, it's not contributing to the game. I'm just not sure...

I don't want to lynch NSFW just because he's posting weird and all, but I think he's inherently a distraction... He hasn't posted much, when he does, it's not contributing to the game. I'm just not sure...

My thought is the same as yours... pretty quiet and then when he does post its nothing relevant. Plus the last minute waffle last night TOWARDS a tie/AWAY from lynching FB who turned out to be a wolf makes me think that maybe he actually is a wolf or chaos, and if not at best he's just a very distracting villager. Still interested in hearing more from those who haven't said anything today (including NSFW) but for now

lynch NSFW

Members don't see this ad :)
My thought is the same as yours... pretty quiet and then when he does post its nothing relevant. Plus the last minute waffle last night TOWARDS a tie/AWAY from lynching FB who turned out to be a wolf makes me think that maybe he actually is a wolf or chaos, and if not at best he's just a very distracting villager. Still interested in hearing more from those who haven't said anything today (including NSFW) but for now

lynch NSFW
I think a lot of people are forgetting that we're doing 12-hour cycle and that lynch closes in ~5 hours.. I think it would be better to lynch NSFW now, so that way we're not constantly coming back to him, but I'd really like to hear other's input...

lincho NSFW

I think a lot of people are forgetting that we're doing 12-hour cycle and that lynch closes in ~5 hours.. I think it would be better to lynch NSFW now, so that way we're not constantly coming back to him, but I'd really like to hear other's input...

lincho NSFW

I too forgot the shorter lynch cycles. Was going to wait to give him a chance to post, but for now

Lynch NSFW

lynch NSFW
This.

For me, it's not that he's posting weird gifs and strange sounding comments -- I like gifs as much as the next internet addict -- but the timing of last night's vote was just bizarre. Plus, in the post itself there was an edge of something akin to giddiness towards creating a tie, and it just made my skin crawl a little.

I am also confused as to why we've heard nothing from him today so far.

******************Lynch NSFW*****************

Although -- all that being said, I am reserving the right to waffle, just because last game we wrongly lynched a villager for having a posting restriction. But I would like him to say some things that are more substantive before I consider removing my vote.

Day 2 Other Baby Mod Tally

NSFW (6) - Ny, AM, Weimmadre, cdo, amganso, puppy
Cyndia (1) - Snowy
Nohika (1) - Genny

8/20 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~5.5 hours
I lol'd

ETA: and lol'd again when i read amganso haha

Day 2 Other Baby Mod Tally

NSFW (6) - Ny, AM, Weimmadre, cdo, amganso, puppy
Cyndia (1) - Snowy
Nohika (1) - Genny

8/20 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~5.5 hours

I'm learning more and more Spanish everyday :laugh:

how come puppy is not en espanol? Am I not special enough? :(

Lo siento. Mi bad-o.

Day 2 Other Baby Mod Adjusted Tally

NSFW (6) - Ny, AM, Weimmadre, cdo, amganso, perrito
Cyndia (1) - Snowy
Nohika (1) - Genny

8/20 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~4.5 hours

(Lynch time also adjusted here because I can't time zone, apparently. MST ftw.)

Lots of thoughts incoming, will split it into multiple posts.

****** This Post Saved for Table of Contents*******
Ahem. Needs updating :p
mwahahahahaha
mwahahahahaha
mwahahahahaha

Looks like someone is claiming a posting restriction.

But you can quote other people's words?
Is this a new posting restriction for 3M? And if so, whoever has that ability (to dole out posting restrictions) if village should use it more wisely, so people can actually share their thoughts. Otherwise I'm thinking this is the ability of a non-village player and filing that info away for later.

Is she only posting quotes and "mwahahaha" ? Or can she actually say more in PMs?

Is this a new posting restriction for 3M? And if so, whoever has that ability (to dole out posting restrictions) if village should use it more wisely, so people can actually share their thoughts. Otherwise I'm thinking this is the ability of a non-village player and filing that info away for later.

Is she only posting quotes and "mwahahaha" ? Or can she actually say more in PMs?

Click on the little arrow on what she's quoting, its all quotes about pm restrictions.

I believe it, she's doing it in our PM group too and its too annoying to make up and bring upon yourself haha

Mwahahaha!

Lots of thoughts incoming, will split it into multiple posts.

Ahem. Needs updating :p

She's posting the same way in PMs as well.

It would make sense to be a non-villager ability. But at the same time, it could hinder wolves (make it harder to discuss strategy).

I have no idea who to lynch. I'm not feeling the NSFW lynch, but I don't really have any good candidates...

Just quotes and maniacal laughter with a variety of punctuation to indicate a response. So far we have that !!! means agree and ??? means disagree

Reactions: 2 users
Requesting video of mmm doing the laugh. And bonus points for putting pinky to mouth while doing it

Reactions: 9 users
I'm interested in the choice of kill for the night. From what I can see, VMH didn't hint at her role at all on thread. I'm not really sure how reliable her ability is in the first place, would her poems be written with mod given information? or would they just be based on her own suspicions and thoughts? if they were supposed to have some sort of mod info, that can be dangerous for wolves, and a good ability to get rid of. Does that mean she discussed her role with someone via pm, and they're a wolf?

Or was this kill completely random?

Just wondering what really was the motivation behind the kill last night.
Speculating on choice of a kill N1 (to me) is rarely super useful. Unless they had a really good ability (which this one - adding things to the write ups - can be hit or miss) and only told two people (in which case okay, you have a narrowed field of suspects) it probably won't net much. Likely it was RNG.

My only thoughts on this is this kill avoids a watcher, blocker, protector because I dont think anyone would have singled out vmh for the night as a kill and thus done these abilities. Therefore the wolves can have a successful kill without anyone seeing.
The field was as large as it will ever be last night. The odds of selecting a person that would be protected or watched were incredibly small. To me, this explanation feels like an overanalyzing wolf move (noob wolf move perhaps?). This explanation for last nights kill reminds me a lot of the elaborate explanation from I think Deva in the last Basics game for a kill choice. Deva was a wolf, and that was literally our reason at the time for the night kill. I was also rereading the DRoP game and at some point someone (VMH maybe?) gave a reason for a wolf move or an explanation of the game mechanics that was out of left field. It was correct, but she only knew that because she was a wolf. Not saying you couldn't have thought of this yourself, just noting that this is feeling very wolf-deja-vu-ish.
I like your logic, I used it last game when we killed AM. Unfortunately, thats not a very typical logic flow for someone newer to the game. It's making me side eye you a fair amount.
Agreed with the side eye.
Somehow I knew saying that would make me suspicious. Sorry just good at logical thinking :cool:

But actually, during StarWWars I pmed a lot with coopah when she was a watcher so I get watcher thinking and anyone who has been one of those roles before I would think would want to avoid that as a wolf.
This is just making me think more that you would have this mindset at night when making your wolf kill selection.

It would make sense to be a non-villager ability. But at the same time, it could hinder wolves (make it harder to discuss strategy).

I have no idea who to lynch. I'm not feeling the NSFW lynch, but I don't really have any good candidates...

Are you referring to NSFW or 3m?

I'd kinda like to hear from KC, NSFW, and Raf today- feels, leanings, ideas, etc.
Besides for Pippy (who's already shared her feels and all, which lowered my suspicions of her a bit) those are the three that I'm most curious about.
How curious would you say on a scale of 1-10? Or the Kinsey scale?

I'm
curious at this statement. I've been posting feels and lists and other things all day yesterday and commented on a couple things earlier today. I haven't been sitting in the background watching the game go on around me as multiple other people have been doing, and I haven't been posting random unhelpful statements. What exactly more would you like from me?

Nothing happened to me last night. Getting potentially sketching feelings on genny, but not sure yet. Still not entirely comfortable with Raf, but will give a slight pass this time. I do think the wolf kill was geared towards more to be successful, rather than taking out anyone important. LIS is being more quieter than I'm used to, but that could be entirely based on work, so.
Just quoted this because I found myself agreeing with the bolded and I don't really know why. May go back and ISO it but it feels like genny's participation level has skyrocketed today.

Ive never played with nsfw so cant comment as to the whole him being himself comment. However the timing of that comment he made when switching votes is too fortuitous to ignore. @NSFW any explanations? Otherwise i think im gunning for you next vote

I mean it's not like I was the only one to waffle, I just made it oblivious, and maybe a little insane. Because I'll probably die early.....again. Which is a shame because then you won't have wonderful gifs to brighten your day.

I initially didn't even notice the text under this pic. I don't understand you sir...

What's to understand, I wanted to push the boundaries of the game. I've yet to see a tie and wanted to see what could happen if one happened. Unfortunately with the waffles last night I wasn't able to achieve that result. I'm not inherently evil but I don't think I'm quite all there.

He is just a chaotic person. Not my breed of chaos, I am chaotic for a purpose, a greater good. He is more chaotic for the sake of being chaotic, more in the line of MJ type of chaos.

He is one of those I will just lynch by 10 people left because he will always act sketch regardless of his affiliation

This is an apt description of me, Chaos for chaos sake because it's like a water droplet on the back of the hand, you never know where the next drop will go.

lynch NSFW for his posting in the clusterwaffle last night

I mean so many people waffled last night, STL did twice! I just thought I'd throw a little wood in the fire.

Coming from "FB's the most wolfy read I have so far but I'm not voting for her yet," bit rich calling me hedging :p.

But ok. After rereading and with the updated Lynch tally I'll put my vote where my biggest feels are and

###unlynch raf###
###Lynch pippy###

I agree that @Filly Bay 's comments have been off putting and seeming to be skirting the question. I really don't want a tie.'I personally haven't been getting wolf vibes from raf, but I'm gonna reread real quick and ISO raf. As of right now, filly's more of a threat than pippy, but I'm just gonna keep an eye on her- come back to pippy after

Unlincho pippy, lincho filly

unlynch cyndia, lynch hyge not feeling raf or FB. hyge is just sketching me out a little with some of the comments

Ok since it's now a tie I'll go ahead and

###unlynch pipsqueak###
###lynch hyge###

In self-preservation: unlynch Raf, lynch FB.

Vote where my mouth is I think.

Unlynch 3m, lynch FB.

I think that's a tie, I'd rather it not be a tie, and not convinced by filly....

******unlynch hyge, lynch filly*******
Sorry all, I was in the OR all day today and just got through 4 pages since lynch last night.

I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to prove to you people. I was fairly active, if I was a wolf wouldn't I try to push people away from lynching Filly? I could spill my heart out to you begging to be saved but what would be the point, you've all made your decisions and aren't likely to change your minds. Just because I'm different and you dislike that you want me dead. Dead Dead Dead. I just want you to know you won't gain anything from my death except one less person to defend against those vicious wolves.

Regardless I'm just a man looking for a woman to dance with. And either you kill me tonight or the wolves do, so in all honesty I'd rather be lynched than left to the mercy of the wolves. Have you seen them eat. ::Shudders::
giphy.gif

1. Ny is a she and this is the only way I've ever seen her play. Just food for thought.
2. Don't find it terribly strange that Trilt jumped families, it's a common enough mechanism in WW to be able to switch groups. It has the added benefit of being able to PM different people. Why she moved to my family and didn't immediately open a PM window with me is sad, but my bruised feelings will have to wait.

I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to prove to you people. I was fairly active, if I was a wolf wouldn't I try to push people away from lynching Filly? I could spill my heart out to you begging to be saved but what would be the point, you've all made your decisions and aren't likely to change your minds. Just because I'm different and you dislike that you want me dead. Dead Dead Dead. I just want you to know you won't gain anything from my death except one less person to defend against those vicious wolves.

Regardless I'm just a man looking for a woman to dance with. And either you kill me tonight or the wolves do, so in all honesty I'd rather be lynched than left to the mercy of the wolves. Have you seen them eat. ::Shudders::
giphy.gif
Wolves trying to defend a wolf that is going down makes them look like... well... wolves. It isn't typically a self-saving strategy to out yourself as a wolf in defense of a fellow wolf, so really your not defending her doesn't mean much.

There are plenty of people around (I think, or will be) and plenty of time left (is it 3 hours?) to make your case. This post was an okay start, but give us your insight on the game so far, who is acting fishy to you, etc. Just giving up or not bothering to defend yourself makes this a good lynch either way, because you're either a wolf or a villager who's not actually bothering to help. Or chaos I guess.

Finally, why do you think the wolves will kill you tonight? If you have a good ability no need to out it on thread, but did you tell someone who you now believe to be a wolf? That last statement caught my eye and I'd like to talk more about it.

1. Ny is a she and this is the only way I've ever seen her play. Just food for thought.
2. Don't find it terribly strange that Trilt jumped families, it's a common enough mechanism in WW to be able to switch groups. It has the added benefit of being able to PM different people. Why she moved to my family and didn't immediately open a PM window with me is sad, but my bruised feelings will have to wait.

Yeah I'm starting to think that's just how Ny plays, but I still don't like it.

And not too familiar with WW mechanisms yet, I just thought it was strange how nobody mentioned it, but I didn't know it was a common thing apparently.

Sorry I keep screwing up everybody's genders. I'll figure it out eventually :)

After NSFW's long post, I think my vote stands. I was hoping he would provide insight to help the village, but did nothing to really persuade my vote elsewhere.

I do think AM is bound to be a wolf soon, but I am not liking the reasoning leading us there thus far.

Ok. Sorry, been absent for the last few days. I checked to make sure I'm alive before I start spamming, but ... that's about it. So everything needs to be taken in the context of "I'm posting as I go."

The above comment is pretty unlike STL. STL is a very stats-thinking logic-based person when it comes to analyzing games. To say "AM is bound to be a wolf soon" is a very not-rational way to approach the game.

I'm not sure it's sketchy, per se, but it's definitely eyebrow-worthy.

She's had a crazy day, she checked in long enough to say essentially "acknowledged, will comment later, crazy day"

How curious would you say on a scale of 1-10? Or the Kinsey scale?

I'm
curious at this statement. I've been posting feels and lists and other things all day yesterday and commented on a couple things earlier today. I haven't been sitting in the background watching the game go on around me as multiple other people have been doing, and I haven't been posting random unhelpful statements. What exactly more would you like from me?
I went post by post and did all my feels numbers based -1 or +1 for strong opinions about what everyone said. And then +1/2 or -1/2 for the posts that made me go "hmm- I kinda see where she's saying that". I appreciate the posts, I guess for me it was like "hmm.. KC isn't the top of my suspicions, but just keep an eye on her".
So yes, it'd be more the Kinsey scale

She's had a crazy day, she checked in long enough to say essentially "acknowledged, will comment later, crazy day"
^this.

I ate a grape tomato and three pretzel chips for lunch between appointments. We usually have two hours lunches. Quite probably the busiest day I've had since starting to work.

I didn't move myself, someone moved me.

Gonna get caught up in a sec.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh and I forgot earlier that people brought up number of wolves. I am going to dissent from popular opinion and throw out there that the wolf scenario is likely going to be 3 wolves and 1 convert with 1 other faction most likely (probs chaos knowing PBC).

I agree with this (and I think I posted as much earlier, but I can't remember). Replying in case I didn't.

you did this exact same sort of ****ty, looks-like-a-lot-but-really-no-solid-content analysis a lot as a wolf last game, and it's not making me feel great about you.

Except that - at least at the point you posted this, which might change in the next 9 pages I have to read - it's also exactly what you had/have done......

Hmm.

I mean it's not like I was the only one to waffle, I just made it oblivious, and maybe a little insane. Because I'll probably die early.....again. Which is a shame because then you won't have wonderful gifs to brighten your day.

What's to understand, I wanted to push the boundaries of the game. I've yet to see a tie and wanted to see what could happen if one happened. Unfortunately with the waffles last night I wasn't able to achieve that result. I'm not inherently evil but I don't think I'm quite all there.

This is an apt description of me, Chaos for chaos sake because it's like a water droplet on the back of the hand, you never know where the next drop will go.

I mean so many people waffled last night, STL did twice! I just thought I'd throw a little wood in the fire.

Sorry all, I was in the OR all day today and just got through 4 pages since lynch last night.

giphy.gif
I'm going to lynch NSFW. Like several other people have said I was waiting to hear more from him today before I made my decision but this comment did nothing to deter me. The reasons for your votes is weird to me. I know it was just Day 1 but it seems like you didn't really have any reasoning at all (except to create confusion). You also said you were fairly active which I disagree with. Also if you are a villager I'm not sure why you think the wolves would kill you tonight (if you don't get lynched) because you're acting as a good distraction away from them. (I would miss your entertaining gifs though)

Nohika is ringing teeny bells. Harsh to lynch someone early on their first game back (so I'm not going to), but I want to keep hearing from her. Pippy is also ringing a similarly tuned bell and I'm not really sure why, just feels a smidge off.
Snowy noting my silence and lynching me for it knocks her slightly village for me.

Gonna put out conversation feelers for people in my group before giving opinions, but... tomorrow.

Yeah. Nohika is one of only two people I have down as strong wolf so far, but I'm struggling with wanting to lynch her because of the same reason (back after long hiatus). It's hard to set that aside.

I disagree re: Pippy, fwiw.

I kinda think that if raf were to eventually flip wolf I'd feel better about Nohika (or vice versa).

I'm just now noticing how familiar the rules to this game look, lol. :p
I like two day cycles but can live with 12hr.

Nohika is ringing teeny bells. Harsh to lynch someone early on their first game back (so I'm not going to), but I want to keep hearing from her. Pippy is also ringing a similarly tuned bell and I'm not really sure why, just feels a smidge off.
Snowy noting my silence and lynching me for it knocks her slightly village for me.

Gonna put out conversation feelers for people in my group before giving opinions, but... tomorrow.

Oh. The other person I have as strong wolf at this point (post 182) is NSFW. Might change since I have so much to catch up.

NSFW feels too easy to me. If goose was at the beginning of the NSFW lynch pile, I would like to go her instead (but I haven't checked back to see if/how she has voted)