¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It feels like raf is protesting a lot for it being a random D1 lynch?
Other people have already commented on this, but I don't think her reaction is overblown. It makes sense to me for people to protest against being lynch even if it is an almost random Day 1 lynch. Plus I think it is more interesting/helpful if people who are in danger of being lynched step up and defend themselves rather than just let it happen.

Members don't see this ad.

Upon further reflection and from hearing the commentary, I think 4 wolves and 2 chaos sounds most likely. Mod preferences and a rash of wolf-heavy games may have influenced this choice. Additionally, if you have two chaos, it would be too much to have five wolves.
This is a very interesting comment given that I am pretty sure the only time 2 chaos have been in a game before is in 2 of my games. Makes me want to do the following to see if this was a chaos slip up of being too in the know of game mechanics

***********lynch hygeborht*********

Reactions: 1 user
This is a very interesting comment given that I am pretty sure the only time 2 chaos have been in a game before is in 2 of my games. Makes me want to do the following to see if this was a chaos slip up of being too in the know of game mechanics

***********lynch hygeborht*********

I thought this was a little weird too and was wondering if someone had brought up the idea of 2 chaos already or something...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and I forgot earlier that people brought up number of wolves. I am going to dissent from popular opinion and throw out there that the wolf scenario is likely going to be 3 wolves and 1 convert with 1 other faction most likely (probs chaos knowing PBC). Me and PBC had a previous conversation on modding and I really feel like she took a few things I said to heart, and she would have heeded my advice about making her games wolf heavy.

(Then again, I say the same thing about trilt, and she always seems to surprise me :p)
This made me :eyebrow:
I get why a wolf would push the village toward thinking there are fewer wolves, but I'm not sure why a villager would do it.
At this point, without any ask-a-mod answers or anything like that, this is all just speculation anyway.

I'm still getting caught up with everything but I'm going to **lynch Filly Bay**. I was leaning this way yesterday (due to lack of posting), but wanted to give them more time. I've seen that she has posted twice now, but since only one of the posts has any real game info I haven’t been swayed away from my vote.

Lol, ok. I have other things to do outside of WW.

Upon further reflection and from hearing the commentary, I think 4 wolves and 2 chaos sounds most likely. Mod preferences and a rash of wolf-heavy games may have influenced this choice. Additionally, if you have two chaos, it would be too much to have five wolves.

What makes you say 2 chaos? That seems like an odd choice for "mostly likely" to happen

This made me :eyebrow:
I get why a wolf would push the village toward thinking there are fewer wolves, but I'm not sure why a villager would do it.
At this point, without any ask-a-mod answers or anything like that, this is all just speculation anyway.
I mean I had talked with her about balancing and how sometimes less is more. Leaning more towards a 1:4 ratio tends to create a more balanced game. You are not seeing the other side of searching for an original in late game that doesn't exist. I am sure someone has an ask a mod role, and that the answer to the question will be answered by tomorrow. Just saying that 3 or 4 people leaning towards a number of wolves I disagree with from a balancing standpoint, and had previously talked with PBC about, needs to be addressed.

Upon further reading and because 3m is posting, hyge definitely had me question some comments he has said, especially the 2 chaos, 4 wolf thing. Therefore,

******unlynch 3m****
*****lynch hyge*****

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I thought this was a little weird too and was wondering if someone had brought up the idea of 2 chaos already or something...
I sincerely hope we're looking at something closer to 3-4 original wolves + 1 chaos instead of 4 wolves + 2 chaos. I know telenovelas are big on the drama, but that latter scenario would be yiiiikes. Or en espanol, "el yiiiikes"

sent from ma fone

I also think the timing of the hyge comment about likely having 2 chaos is strange. She(?) had been around earlier in the game, but this is the first comment of the game with some content, and it comes after a few people have called her out for not saying anything useful. Kind of comes off to me like someone who knows more than the rest of us and was trying to say something to appear useful after being called out. Saying 2 chaos is likely is just too big of a jump imo.

Ok, my current "D1 is yuck" reads:

Village lean:
Trilt
LIS
Raf
3M
STL

Neutral/Slight village lean:
genny
bjeh
snowy

Neutral/no clue:
nyanko
cdo
cyndia
jil
AM
amgoose
vmh
Weimmama

Neutral/slight wolf lean:
KC
hyge
NSFW
Filly
nohika

EDIT: I knew I would forget at least one person. Added Weimmaama under "no clue"

sent from ma fone

Last edited:
Baby Mod Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (2) - Pippy, AM
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Raf (5) - Genny, LIS, Hyge, KC, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (2) - WM, bjeh
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (3) - raf, amgoose, STL
Trilt (1)- snowy
3M () -
Pippy (1) - cdo
Snowy (1) - FB

19/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~12 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
(What amuses me about that, though, is that I was actually actively hoping to end up with a wolf role last game AND this game, but alas, still a villager. Maybe one day I'll finally get to experience the power of the dark side )

Comments like this always make me give a bit of a side-eye tbh.

Reactions: 4 users
Although, fwiw since I see votes stacking up there, I'm not getting the same vibe from raf as when she was a wolf -- not enough self- combustion there so far haha

sent from ma fone

I'm feeling neutral about raf right now, but I think if she is a wolf, she would play a lot smarter then last time because she had that experience. So I would expect a different wolf game from her then last.

I don't remember anyone having brought up 2 chaos. I do remember from the noob game hyge made a similar could-be-chaos comment when she was chaos. :eyebrow:

Also, what are the chances of 4 original wolves and no convert? I feel like people around SDN like conversions, but have there been many games where conversion can't happen?

I don't remember anyone having brought up 2 chaos. I do remember from the noob game hyge made a similar could-be-chaos comment when she was chaos. :eyebrow:

Also, what are the chances of 4 original wolves and no convert? I feel like people around SDN like conversions, but have there been many games where conversion can't happen?
We definitely talked about the possibility of multiple chaos yesterday when we were talking about game mechanics.

Yeah I was thinking a chaos player would fit well in this specific game. This may be a dumb question but is there only ever 1 chaos player (in the games that do have them)? I've only ever seen one per game tops but I wasn't sure if that was rule or something.
Not sure about the no conversion possiblility. Maybe in the last basics game? I will say conversions fit well with the theme though.

We definitely talked about the possibility of multiple chaos yesterday when we were talking about game mechanics.

Not sure about the no conversion possiblility. Maybe in the last basics game? I will say conversions fit well with the theme though.
Cdo can you quote the first part you are referring to? I definitely must have missed it.

I did- I quoted it right after I said it. Lol it's the bjeh quote from noon yesterday
I guess I mean was there a response to that where someone else implied there may be two/two has happened before?

Reactions: 1 users
I guess I mean was there a response to that where someone else implied there may be two/two has happened before?
Yeah from KC let me lay it all out for you.

Yesterday morning, on this thread we're talking about mechanics. A couple of us mention that chaos would be very fitting with this game. Bjeh asks
Yeah I was thinking a chaos player would fit well in this specific game. This may be a dumb question but is there only ever 1 chaos player (in the games that do have them)? I've only ever seen one per game tops but I wasn't sure if that was rule or something.

In KC's really long post, she responds with

There have been games with multiple chaos players (Peter Pan and Wendy in the Child's Play game, Kylara and Meron in the DRoP game...). That being said, there are not a lot of players in this game so I'd be inclined to think there would be less, but that could be a false assumption.

Ok this is interesting.

Now I'm wondering if that comment was another slip.

***************Unlynch KC****************
***************Lynch hyge****************

sent from ma fone

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (2) - WM, bjeh
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (4) - raf, amgoose, STL, Pippy
Trilt (1)- snowy
3M () -
Pippy (1) - cdo
Snowy (1) - FB

19/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~9 hours

Hyge's not dumb and got her ass handed to her by making a similar mistake noob game... imo, I think it's worth letting her ride for now.

Lol, ok. I have other things to do outside of WW.
This post feels wrong to me. In my memory, the last time FB acted that nonchalant about a game was wolfing in Immuno... this gets a sketchy tick, the calling out Snowy gets a slightly less sketchy tick but hmm.

Reactions: 3 users
lynch 3m

tell me more tell me more.

Just kind of mildly supporting other peoples' comments, not making waves. Only talked when STL called her out (yes, yes, I know I was tagged twice before I put in any decent content but still).

lynch 3m

Just kind of mildly supporting other peoples' comments, not making waves. Only talked when STL called her out (yes, yes, I know I was tagged twice before I put in any decent content but still).

I'm not a making waves kinda player lol. I'm not known for calling people out by any stretch. Day 1 lynches are the worst. Haven't decided who I'm voting for yet.

lynch 3m

Ha trilt, I was just about to call you out for not voting for anyone yet. Based on the basics game, not like you to take a backseat ;)

Reactions: 2 users

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (3) - WM, bjeh, 3M
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (4) - raf, amgoose, STL, Pippy
Trilt (1)- snowy
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - cdo
Snowy (1) - FB

21/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~6 hours

Last edited:
Lynch FB

because it's day one and slight feelz...?

Not sure whether to take Pippy's long defense (with only 1 lynch vote that I can see?) as wolfy or villagery... Definitely someone I want to keep an eye on.

Oh wow.. I'm an idiot. I literally clicked through all the pages 3 times trying to find where Pippy had posted and didn't see it. I finally went to her page and realized I still have her (and a ton of other people) on ignore from the end of last game.. oops.

Reactions: 3 users
I also think the timing of the hyge comment about likely having 2 chaos is strange. She(?) had been around earlier in the game, but this is the first comment of the game with some content, and it comes after a few people have called her out for not saying anything useful. Kind of comes off to me like someone who knows more than the rest of us and was trying to say something to appear useful after being called out. Saying 2 chaos is likely is just too big of a jump imo.

I agree that is strange, but is she a newer player? She could just be throwing out random strategy and trying to be helpful, not sure if I'm finding it wolfy. Making note of it for later consideration though.

And yeah, 2 chaos is strongly unlikely.. but honestly, I think it's dumb when people theorize about wolf numbers and chaos presence this early in the game, it's totally pointless chatter at this point since we have no information.

What exactly is an NPC? I've been stupidly wondering this the last game or two...
Non Player Character. I'm like that dude in a video game who is unnecessarily sassy when you ask what your next mission is because it's not my job to tell you what to do with your life.

Reactions: 4 users
What exactly is an NPC? I've been stupidly wondering this the last game or two...
Non playing character. They don't really do anything important, but they can strategize I believe unlike spectators. They're like a spectator- player hybrid, it looks like.

Non Player Character. I'm like that dude in a video game who is unnecessarily sassy when you ask what your next mission is because it's not my job to tell you what to do with your life.
I'm gonna need you to constantly post unnecessarily sassy videos and text from now on.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone PMed with raf, hyge, or FB? Because I can see this turning into a last-minute scramble, and I got stuff to do later (stupid powerpoint presentations).
I haven't PMed with any of them. Neither of the three are in my family.

I started the group pm with the Lobos fam yesterday. Not much has happened there though, I just asked AM what was up with that weird lynch post, to which she responded at the same time and the same thing she posted on the thread. There's not really any discussion happening about anything.

Has anyone PMed with raf, hyge, or FB? Because I can see this turning into a last-minute scramble, and I got stuff to do later (stupid powerpoint presentations).
raf is in my fam but nothing revolutionary going on in our chat thus far

I've talked to raf a bit and didn't see anything that gave me feels. Hyge hasn't said much in PM, but I not sure how I feel about them on thread...