¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, you could. I am def village, Jil protected me last night and you know that if she had protected anyone else we would have heard about it. You're not really giving me anything to work with here. Give me a good reason to lynch STL, Trilt, MMM, or Snowy and we can talk.
 
Keep in mind that this theory also implies that as a *noob wolf*, I would have bussed the *wolf ability seer* on D1 for village cred.

Explain to me how you think I am original wolf. Because really, I'd love to hear it.

sent from ma fone
 
This is an absolutely classic wolfy argument and it just ricocheted you even higher.

Yeah you knew a tracker and a question asker... and didn't they both talk to you about who they were going to look into? Ask AM, knowing power roles and what they're doing is often just as good (or better) than outright killing them.
Actually, neither one of them said anything at all to me about their targets. Which I would ask 3M to confirm, but since I'm now majorly sketched out by her, I'm not sure she's going to give a straight answer.

sent from ma fone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, you could. I am def village, Jil protected me last night and you know that if she had protected anyone else we would have heard about it. You're not really giving me anything to work with here. Give me a good reason to lynch STL, Trilt, MMM, or Snowy and we can talk.

You also could be totally making up the story about Jil protecting you. Wolves could have killed Jil directly, which honestly would have probably been the smarter move. Meaning your claim is just a fake to get some village credibility.

sent from ma fone
 
You have never really had to defend yourself yet and I gotta say you're not doing very well. I am literally the only person voting today who has been consistently here and on and interested in hearing what you have to say, and all you can do is throw it back in my face? Dumb dumb dumb.
 
Actually, neither one of them said anything at all to me about their targets. Which I would ask 3M to confirm, but since I'm now majorly sketched out by her, I'm not sure she's going to give a straight answer.

sent from ma fone
We (including you) literally discussed questions and targets for 3m in a group PM lol. Not for the entire game by any means, but you're absolutely lying if you say "neither one said anything at all."
 
Ok, sorry PBC, I missed that.

If I was an original wolf, there would be a whole lot of people who would have been dead a long time ago. Like KC, for example, who told me she was a tracker on like D2. Or 3M, who I have known was the question asker since like D3 or 4.

You honestly think that if I was a wolf, I would be sitting on power role information about a tracker and someone who is basically a public affiliation seer??

You guys have lost your minds.

sent from ma fone

Yes, I think you would have left them alive just for that reason. You are a good player and I wouldn't expect anything less. I would feel better if you had wanted to have a discussion yesterday (you to 3m). Especially since kc was the tracker and to lose her on a night she was suppose to track isn't great. trilt, me, hyge, and wm all started having second thoughts, but you two literally just showed up to vote. I also have reasons me, trilt, and hyge are definitely village.
 
You have never really had to defend yourself yet and I gotta say you're not doing very well. I am literally the only person voting today who has been consistently here and on and interested in hearing what you have to say, and all you can do is throw it back in my face? Dumb dumb dumb.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 161
You also could be totally making up the story about Jil protecting you. Wolves could have killed Jil directly, which honestly would have probably been the smarter move. Meaning your claim is just a fake to get some village credibility.

sent from ma fone

It was in the write-up and no one else said they got a message they were almost killed.
 
Yes, I think you would have left them alive just for that reason. You are a good player and I wouldn't expect anything less. I would feel better if you had wanted to have a discussion yesterday (you to 3m). Especially since kc was the tracker and to lose her on a night she was suppose to track isn't great. trilt, me, hyge, and wm all started having second thoughts, but you two literally just showed up to vote. I also have reasons me, trilt, and hyge are definitely village.
Why can't I be included in this circle of trust? 🙁
 
Here are some big ifs:

- IF STL is a wolf, he has Trilt fooled, which I find unlikely. IF they are both wolves, then they have played a killer game and been very smart to keep naive players around that they can easily manipulate. Trilt has definitely buttered me up more than once, but she has been so consistent on her village play...
- IF MMM is a wolf, which she may be, it would only make sense for her to have been converted.
- IF Snowy is a wolf, it would surprise me, because a protector role is dumb for a wolf to have.
- IF I am a wolf, I am a super amazing player who is killing it in her VERY FIRST REAL WW GAME. Given how ****ty I did last time, that seems a tad unlikely.
 
Here are some big ifs:

- IF STL is a wolf, he has Trilt fooled, which I find unlikely. IF they are both wolves, then they have played a killer game and been very smart to keep naive players around that they can easily manipulate. Trilt has definitely buttered me up more than once, but she has been so consistent on her village play...
- IF MMM is a wolf, which she may be, it would only make sense for her to have been converted.
- IF Snowy is a wolf, it would surprise me, because a protector role is dumb for a wolf to have.
- IF I am a wolf, I am a super amazing player who is killing it in her VERY FIRST REAL WW GAME. Given how ****ty I did last time, that seems a tad unlikely.
That would be the boldest wolf play Evah. Claim I am chaos and I am actually a wolf. I like it, I should do that at some point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dunno man. I have sucked enough throughout this game that if Pippy gets lynched and pops village it will not shock me how easily I was manipulated by better and more experienced players. But Pippy did herself no favors by ghosting yesterday - at all. You wanna stay on the team, you have to show up to the games.
 
I dunno man. I have sucked enough throughout this game that if Pippy gets lynched and pops village it will not shock me how easily I was manipulated by better and more experienced players. But Pippy did herself no favors by ghosting yesterday - at all. You wanna stay on the team, you have to show up to the games.
Sorry? I have been extremely active for this whole damn game. I spent like 5 hours straight on Wednesday writing up thoughts. I had one freaking day where I had some actual real life **** to do. Sorry for KC that it happened to be yesterday, but I thought she was mega sketch anyways, so I don't think it would have changed my vote.

sent from ma fone
 
Sorry? I have been extremely active for this whole damn game. I spent like 5 hours straight on Wednesday writing up thoughts. I had one freaking day where I had some actual real life **** to do. Sorry for KC that it happened to be yesterday, but I thought she was mega sketch anyways, so I don't think it would have changed my vote.

sent from ma fone
Eh seems like a sketchy argument, everyone knows WW players don't have real lives 🙂
 
Dude if they are both wolves then we are naive suckers, no argument about it.

I mean if pippy and 3m pop wolf then I've spent the entire game mostly protecting wolves.. But I prefer to call it "I talk too much for my own good" or "I trust too easily". Naive sucker is harsh man...😛
 
I mean if pippy and 3m pop wolf then I've spent the entire game mostly protecting wolves.. But I prefer to call it "I talk too much for my own good" or "I trust too easily". Naive sucker is harsh man...😛
Which is actually a pretty good argument for you being a wolf, but in that case you would have lied to me and said you were protecting villagers. If you're a villager idiotically protecting wolves, I can see why the wolves would keep you around.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which is actually a pretty good argument for you being a wolf, but in that case you would have lied to me and said you were protecting villagers. If you're a villager idiotically protecting wolves, I can see why the wolves would keep you around.

Hahaha I think I would have been caught by now with the amount I talk in pm's. And my extremely dumb theories I give out and then realize they can't actually be possible.

Except me. I am chaos. But Ctually, this is a late April fools joke. Everyone left in the game is actually a wolf. You are the lone villager.

HA! Don't freak hyge out more then she already is or she'll die from paranoia. I don't want actually blood on our hands. :laugh:
 
Hahaha I think I would have been caught by now with the amount I talk in pm's. And my extremely dumb theories I give out and then realize they can't actually be possible.



HA! Don't freak hyge out more then she already is or she'll die from paranoia. I don't want actually blood on our hands. :laugh:
Do you want me to lie to her though? I figured I might as well put her out f her misery and be honest with her.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad