¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a different game for you. Who is the day vigilante left in this game? And how many more bullets do they have?

Sigh. I can't resist.. I'll play

giphy.gif
 
So one of us is the convert? Or we have a chaos with slightly different win condition than we thought and there are no wolves left and we have to lynch him to win. If we have a day vig item then someone is going to die soon. If it is hyge or trilt would they waste a bullet on stl since he claimed to be unkillable/unconvertible? Or would they take out me or each other because there is a good chance one of us is the convert now? If there is no wolf left that is okay, take one of us out and lynch stl and win. If there is a wolf left take out the wrong villager and you lose unless stl is willing to lynch the wolf. I don't have any shot, but that doesn't mean you will trust me because I took out goose and didn't tell people then. If you are the day vig and there is no wolf, you would want to take out the person who is most likely to vote you over another villager. But you'd want to take the least suspicious villager out so that the other two might vote for each other and you can vote for either who cares. Hyge is probably the least suspicious, but trilt is probably the least likely to waffle and get caught up in mind games. You could take me out but I don't know if you would want to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So one of us is the convert? Or we have a chaos with slightly different win condition than we thought and there are no wolves left and we have to lynch him to win. If we have a day vig item then someone is going to die soon. If it is hyge or trilt would they waste a bullet on stl since he claimed to be unkillable/unconvertible? Or would they take out me or each other because there is a good chance one of us is the convert now? If there is no wolf left that is okay, take one of us out and lynch stl and win. If there is a wolf left take out the wrong villager and you lose unless stl is willing to lynch the wolf. I don't have any shot, but that doesn't mean you will trust me because I took out goose and didn't tell people then. If you are the day vig and there is no wolf, you would want to take out the person who is most likely to vote you over another villager. But you'd want to take the least suspicious villager out so that the other two might vote for each other and you can vote for either who cares. Hyge is probably the least suspicious, but trilt is probably the least likely to waffle and get caught up in mind games. You could take me out but I don't know if you would want to.
Hint:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 163
@PrincessButterCup, @Coopah, @Karabiner13, @guisantes, and @SARdoghandler presents: ¿QQue Hora Es?

This is it; the last day on set. The scene being filmed is small - just four cast members left, and they have just a few short lines to deliver.

STL: I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, JAUNITA!

Trilt: Oh, my heart! I AM DYING.

Snowy: So . . . Does that mean I get you, Dulcinea?

Hyge: (Walks into room) YOU GUYS, WHAT TIME IS IT?!?

STL and Trilt: GASP! It's YOU!

Hyge: . . . yeah . . .

Snowy: Did you bring the tacos?

Hyge: I can't find the bathroom!

Snowy: Did you bring the tacos?!!!

Trilt: Dulcinea, I don't care about the hospital you robbed. I don't want it to be over. LET'S KISS PASSIONATELY.

STL: Oh Jaunita, but first you must kill Hyge!

Trilt: Okay, my love! Whatever you wish!

Snowy: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

STL: Just go with it, I'll buy you a pony.

Snowy: AND THEN WE'LL EAT SHRIMP!

end.gif


To recap:

STL was CHAOS and had to vote for each wolf (in a final lynch tally) to win, and could not win if a male wolf was alive at the end of the game.

Trilt was a
WOLF CONVERT (who was converted on Pippy's last possible chance). She was given the option to die as a villager to become a wolf.

Trilt was also the item maker. At first she was using her powers for good, but . . . you know how these things go.

This was actually a pretty complicated set up. Trilt made an item that allowed STL to only borrow her ability (not steal it) so they could each submit an item the following night. These are the critical items that came out of the last few nights:

WINNING HAND: This item was delivered to
SNOWY this morning. It allows her to win with whatever faction(s) win the game. All she had to do was stay alive.

A ROSE: This item was delivered to
STL this morning, and allowed him to vote for Trilt (and fulfill his win condition) without his vote actually contributing to a majority tally.

A FLASHBANG BRA HOLDTER & GUN - Allowed
Trilt to kill the player of her choice during this day cycle.

Trilt kills
HYGE with the gun.

There is now 1 chaos, 1 wolf, and 1 villager in the game. WOLVES, CHAOS, and SNOWY (plus @WildZoo, because she's special) WINS THE GAME.
 
Last edited:
@PrincessButterCup, @Coopah, @Karabiner13, @guisantes, and @SARdoghandler presents: ¿QQue Hora Es?

This is it; the last day on set. The scene being filmed is small - just four cast members left, and they have just a few short lines to deliver.

STL: I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, JAUNITA!

Trilt: Oh, my heart! I AM DYING.

Snowy: So . . . Does that mean I get you, Dulcinea?

Hyge: (Walks into room) YOU GUYS, WHAT TIME IS IT?!?

STL and Trilt: GASP! It's YOU!

Hyge: . . . yeah . . .

Snowy: Did you bring the tacos?

Hyge: I can't find the bathroom!

Snowy: Did you bring the tacos?!!!

Trilt: Dulcinea, I don't care about the hospital you robbed. I don't want it to be over. LET'S KISS PASSIONATELY.

STL: Oh Jaunita, but first you must kill Hyge!

Trilt: Okay, my love! Whatever you wish!

Snowy: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

STL: Just go with it, I'll buy you a pony.

Snowy: AND THEN WE'LL EAT SHRIMP!

end.gif


To recap:

STL was CHAOS and had to vote for each wolf (in a final lynch tally) to win, and could not win if a male wolf was alive at the end of the game.

Trilt was a
WOLF CONVERT (who was converted on Pippy's last possible chance). She was given the option to die as a villager to become a wolf.

Trilt was also the item maker. At first she was using her powers for good, but . . . you know how these things go.

This was actually a pretty complicated set up. Trilt made an item that allowed STL to only borrow her ability (not steal it) so they could each submit an item the following night. These are the critical items that came out of the last few nights:

WINNING HAND: This item was delivered to
SNOWY this morning. It allows her to win with whatever faction(s) win the game. All she had to do was stay alive.

A ROSE: This item was delivered to
STL this morning, and allowed him to vote for Trilt (and fulfill his win condition) without his vote actually contributing to a majority tally.

A FLASHBANG BRA HOLDTER & GUN - Allowed
Trilt to kill the player of her choice during this day cycle.

Trilt kills
HYGE with the gun.

There is now 1 chaos, 1 wolf, and 1 villager in the game. And EVERY LIVING PLAYER (plus @WildZoo, because she's special) WINS THE GAME.

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also @SummerTheLynx's game play reminded me a lot of how @Mad Jack described chaos for my noob game.

"It all goes back to how babies are made. Sometimes, when a man and a woman really like each other, well... First, ideally they get married, because babies without marriage is a pain, and then, they have this big party that they invite all their friends to, where they exchange rings and kiss and everyone dances. And then the best man goes to give a final speech, but instead of speaking, he whips out a flamethrower and cooks everyone clean to death. The best man was a chaos character the whole time, and no one saw it coming."
 
Thanks @SummerTheLynx for pulling that chaos move last minute. I would have been so sad if you had just been playing village.

@Trilt I'm never trusting you again 🤣
 
I just went with the person I had the most heartfelt conversation with and felt the worst about betraying, lol. Sorry Hyge. Mods can verify I was feeling bad in wolf chat...

Yeah you should feel bad. :yeahright: But actually good job. I had you down as convert and everyone I talked to we were all ready to lynch you the next day then bam we all trusted you ..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol an item that makes me win last minute doesn't really make me feel like I won when I've been fighting for village the entire game and they lost....
^I like her.

Item wasn't supposed to be for you originally. Was supposed to allow STL to bypass part of his win condition because for some reason after he threw in his cards with me as a villager, I ended up as a wolf. And his win condition was really more village-aligned . We just felt like using it on someone anyway.
 
So I will explain my rationale in how I played for those interested.

I played village with trilt all the way up until taking out Nyanko. Apparently, I was spot on with pippy, but she was having a bad day, and I backed off for that day. She messaged me that night admitting she was the last wolf and asked me to help her.

My options at that point were to ruin the game and tell everyone pippy was a wolf, pretend I didn't see it and avoid all convos on pippy, or play along and make it a more exciting game. I voted to do the latter. I was playing with trilt all game and didn't want to betray her at that point. So I told pippy my contingency to working with her was to convert trilt. And hence what happened.