-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
STL, stop ****ing around with people. You chose to play it fairly straight as chaos, don't give people a damn conniption after I've been hard vouching for you all game.
Fine. I am ready, PBC.
Congratulations village.
***********Lynch myself************
sent from ma fone
Congratulations village.
***********Lynch myself************
sent from ma fone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Trilt @mmmdreamerz @PippyPony I would REALLY like to hear your thoughts here. Lynch is NOT closed.
Lynched closed, results pending
Or is it? FFS STL!!!!
ARE STL AND SNOWY ADMITTING THEY ARE WOLVES? I AM LOSING MY MIND
Dude calm down. stl is messing with you. If I'm a wolf, I did not know it.
Per @LetItSnow's rule number 1368, Pippy is voting for herself and must therefore die. 😀@Trilt @mmmdreamerz @PippyPony I would REALLY like to hear your thoughts here. Lynch is NOT closed.
Works for me. I am just a delicate flower - stop messing with me STL!Per @LetItSnow's rule number 1368, Pippy is voting for herself and must therefore die. 😀
STL is just screwing with you because that's what he does. Can't let him get your goat lol.@Trilt @mmmdreamerz @PippyPony I would REALLY like to hear your thoughts here. Lynch is NOT closed.
Whose goat???STL is just screwing with you because that's what he does. Can't let him get your goat lol.
The facts:
- Pippy was Fredisvinda de la Salsa, a limo driver who could move one person to a different family on the roster every night.
- Pippy is now being lynched as a (suspected) original wolf.
So what was the truth? Where did her heart truly lie?
Night 11 deadline ASAP
La Familia Tetas
VACANT
La Familia Lobos
VACANT
La Familia Locos
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@SnowshoeDog143
La Familia Zanahoria
VACANT
La Familia Azar
VACANT
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos
Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
amgoose319, Betty la Fea
Nohika, Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
LitItSnow, Sr. Tits
Cyndia, Tulio Dorado
Jilary, Fernando del Toro
KCough, Francesca del Toro
Weim, Yolanda de la Biblioteca
@PippyPony, Fredisvinda de la Salsa
- Pippy was Fredisvinda de la Salsa, a limo driver who could move one person to a different family on the roster every night.
- Pippy is now being lynched as a (suspected) original wolf.
So what was the truth? Where did her heart truly lie?
you have lynched an original wolf
Night 11 deadline ASAP
La Familia Tetas
VACANT
La Familia Lobos
VACANT
La Familia Locos
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@SnowshoeDog143
La Familia Zanahoria
VACANT
La Familia Azar
VACANT
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos
Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
amgoose319, Betty la Fea
Nohika, Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
LitItSnow, Sr. Tits
Cyndia, Tulio Dorado
Jilary, Fernando del Toro
KCough, Francesca del Toro
Weim, Yolanda de la Biblioteca
@PippyPony, Fredisvinda de la Salsa
***************************
Oh, did I say "congratulations village"?
I must have misspoke...I meant ahhwooooOOooOoo!
****************************
Oh, did I say "congratulations village"?
I must have misspoke...I meant ahhwooooOOooOoo!
****************************
Whose goat???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Give me your night actions, my darlings, and I shall deliver upon you another write up! 🙂
Just a dumb ol' vanillager waiting for my writeup.
Is night closed?
*****************Is night closed?
No one has submitted their night actions, so no.
*****************
I have! 😀*****************
No one has submitted their night actions, so no.
*****************
**************I have! 😀
Nope you still haven't bolded it 😛
**************
C'mon y'all @Trilt @mmmdreamerz @SnowshoeDog143*****************
No one has submitted their night actions, so no.
*****************
I'm in! I think 3m is going to be the limiting reagent because she said she was going to be at work/busy...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've never played this game but I've watched a lot of videos of people playing it. 10/10 definitely recommend.
I'm sorry guys, my computer is being a jerk. Hold on.
I'm sorry guys, my computer is being a jerk. Hold on.
**********
Is this a veiled jab at STL?
**********
Since when did I become her property? 😛**********
Is this a veiled jab at STL?
**********
3m had accosted every actor on set the past few weeks by ambushing them while they were sleeping with her car speakers and voice changing machine to make her sound like the joker. Unfortunately, being awoken by booming voices didn't agree with everyone, some even almost had heart attacks as a result. She went to scare the ever-living daylights out of someone else tonight, but alas, someone caught up with her first. They had rewired her car speakers so when she demanded answers from some poor fool, the sound was instead redirected inside her own car, and amplified to a level that scrambled her brain.
Dead is
DAY 12 - THIS IS IT FOLKS. 4 players left.
La Familia Tetas
VACANT
La Familia Lobos
VACANT
La Familia Locos
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@hygebeorht
@SnowshoeDog143
La Familia Zanahoria
VACANT
La Familia Azar
VACANT
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos
Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
amgoose319, Betty la Fea
Nohika, Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
LitItSnow, Sr. Tits
Cyndia, Tulio Dorado
Jilary, Fernando del Toro
KCough, Francesca del Toro
Weim, Yolanda de la Biblioteca
PippyPony, Fredisvinda de la Salsa
@mmmdreamerz, Dolores Cabezas
Dead is
3m, Dolores Cabezas, VILLAGER, who could ask a question and the recipient had to answer truthfully and on thread.
DAY 12 - THIS IS IT FOLKS. 4 players left.
La Familia Tetas
VACANT
La Familia Lobos
VACANT
La Familia Locos
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@hygebeorht
@SnowshoeDog143
La Familia Zanahoria
VACANT
La Familia Azar
VACANT
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos
Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
amgoose319, Betty la Fea
Nohika, Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
LitItSnow, Sr. Tits
Cyndia, Tulio Dorado
Jilary, Fernando del Toro
KCough, Francesca del Toro
Weim, Yolanda de la Biblioteca
PippyPony, Fredisvinda de la Salsa
@mmmdreamerz, Dolores Cabezas
let the fun begins 😉
*******lynch trilt********
*******lynch trilt********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Backstabbing jerk.let the fun begins 😉
*******lynch trilt********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooo this is my favorite part 

More Lynching! More Sangre! D12 Lynch Tally
trilt (1) - stl
1/4
lynch close when PBC says it does
trilt (1) - stl
1/4
lynch close when PBC says it does
I sharpened the knife last night, slides in nice and simply 😉Backstabbing jerk.
******
Lynch the mods!
My night action didn't make it into the write up #disappoint
******
Lynch the mods!
My night action didn't make it into the write up #disappoint
******
Hey, at least I understand your enthusiasm for the night to close now. Been waiting on that for a while, eh?I sharpened the knife last night, slides in nice and simply 😉
Since day 2 🙂Hey, at least I understand your enthusiasm for the night to close now. Been waiting on that for a while, eh?
😛😛😛😛😛😛
go back to your afterlife Kcough no more lynching anyone
😛😛😛😛😛😛
go back to your afterlife Kcough no more lynching anyone
😛😛😛😛😛😛
So snowy, I will ask you again, what beats four of a kind? 🙂
Ohhhh sheeeeiiiittttt told you Trilt, you should know better. The last-minute backstab is STL's very favorite part. Let me gather my thoughts
I'm guessing joker wild, STL.
There's but a better answer.I'm guessing joker wild, STL.
I'm a fire spinner, it comes with occasionally getting burned.Ohhhh sheeeeiiiittttt told you Trilt, you should know better. The last-minute backstab is STL's very favorite part. Let me gather my thoughts
#worthitforthelulz
I wonder how they settle ties this game. I am intrigued reallyI'm a fire spinner, it comes with occasionally getting burned.
#worthitforthelulz
Well that took an interesting turn didn't it? 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You aren't both convinced 3m is the wolf convert anymore??
I am, but why would I want to vote off a wolf convert???You aren't both convinced 3m is the wolf convert anymore??
For the final time, what beats four of a kind? 🙂
So snowy, I will ask you again, what beats four of a kind? 🙂
How am I not surprised..
Not playing your game anymore dude, not gonna keep guessing.For the final time, what beats four of a kind? 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
