Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eddiebliss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody hear from SLU yet?

------------------
Bliss

Members don't see this ad.

I applied in early October and have heard nothing except that they are reviewing my file. What about you?

Did either of you get a CD-ROM with the 2000 bulletin? I did. What's up with that?

Imtiaz

Members don't see this ad :)
St. Lous has "rolling" admissions, which means they make decisions coninually and send acceptances when decisions are made to offer places in the class. They must have sent out some acceptances by now. However, rejections are not mailed immediately.

The lot of the premedical student is often not a happy one, but you chose it. Grimace, and move on. Holding your breath, which is not possible anyway, would kill you.

I was accepted there in October!

"The lot of the premedical student is often not a happy one, but you chose it. Grimace, and move on. Holding your breath, which is not possible anyway, would kill you."

I don't know what caused you to write this. We are just wondering. No one is complaining or obsessing. I think we all know that it is a frustrating process.

imitiaz--i got that cd rom. It is identical to what appears on the web site. Now, what's up with that?

Hey terryberry, could you possibly withdraw your acceptance from SLU so that I could get in? That would be like the best Christmas gift.

I got that CD too...it wasn't much more useful than their website. I haven't heard anything since October either.

------------------
Bliss

i interviewed there in late October, and had a miserable experience. I hated it, and my interviewer was a real ass. didn't pay attention to me and seemed very uninterested, something that threw me off being it was my first interviewer. i really was not treated with respect at all. i thought thats just how interviewers were until the 4 I had after that went great and the interviewers were awesome people. so anyways I got waitlisted there, and I'm going to withdraw because I hated it. plus, I've gotten into my state school and georgetown since, so SLU can eat me.
sorry for the negative comments...just a really bad experience!
Keith

I sent in my secondary in late Sept, interviewed Dec. 5, and got the big envelope yesterday.

My experience there was different than KeithKow's- my interviewer was super friendly.

Good luck!