2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received an A! (1/30). Interviewed 11/29

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just finished interviewing, does anyone know where to send thank-you notes? Is it just through document upload in the portal?

Rejected. I hate this process. They let me know about their certificate program but I already did well in a Medical Masters.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a pre- II R. This was one of my top choices. I made sure to send update letters, and I believe my personal statement/ activities aligned well with their mission. Very upsetting, but I hope there’s more interview spots for others:)

Just got a pre- II R. This was one of my top choices. I made sure to send update letters, and I believe my personal statement/ activities aligned well with their mission. Very upsetting, but I hope there’s more interview spots for others:)
😞 sorry. I just got pre II R too

Can anyone with MSAR post the MCAT/GPA stats for SLU?

Members don't see this ad :)
Placed on Alternate list this week. Is there a lot of movement?

Reactions: 3 users
Got put on the waitlist today

Interviewed Jan 17th, OOS applicant. Hoping for the best because is the only school that hasn’t already been a rejection

Reactions: 2 users
Does the student interview have any affect on the admission decision? I know not everyone has a student interview but I wasn’t sure.

Does the student interview have any affect on the admission decision? I know not everyone has a student interview but I wasn’t sure.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't, my interviewer said it's mostly just a personality check sort of thing, so I'm sure as long as you weren't extremely rude or something it shouldn't have any effect.

Interviewed here earlier this week. Absolutely loved the school! Really impressed with everyone I interacted with. I was told that at this point anyone interviewing is looking at a spot on the alt list..any shot is better than nothing. Good luck everyone!

Interviewed here earlier this week. Absolutely loved the school! Really impressed with everyone I interacted with. I was told that at this point anyone interviewing is looking at a spot on the alt list..any shot is better than nothing. Good luck everyone!
Who told you that? Someone during the interview day? How interesting!!

Who told you that? Someone during the interview day? How interesting!!
Yeah my student interviewer told me. Not sure how much knowledge the student interviewers have about admissions decisions but they seemed pretty confident.

Yeah my student interviewer told me. Not sure how much knowledge the student interviewers have about admissions decisions but they seemed pretty confident.
Makes sense! I also interviewed earlier this week, and I was under the impression that would be the case, but I wanted to see! Thanks

has anyone who interviewed at the end of jan/beginning of feb heard back yet? Or has anyone seen any updates to CYMS?

First acceptance of the cycle. Received the email 1 hour ago.

I didn't think it'd hit me so hard emotionally, but months of stress and worry about my future just came pouring out all at once. Such a visceral feeling to know that for the first time in years my path forward in life is concrete and no longer in limbo.

So excited to possibly attend this school!

Edit: Interviewed 1/24 if that is of any help

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
First acceptance of the cycle. Received the email 1 hour ago.

I didn't think it'd hit me so hard emotionally, but months of stress and worry about my future just came pouring out all at once. Such a visceral feeling to know that for the first time in years my path forward in life is concrete and no longer in limbo.

So excited to possibly attend this school!
Congratulations! did you receive a phone call?

WL. How is the WL movement looking?

Do you have to apply to the merit scholarships here or are they awarded automatically?

I believe you have to apply. But, as far as I know the deadline for scholarships was at the end of January? I would reach out to the Financial Aid Office for more details on this!