You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Jinx 😉Just withdrew my A, good luck everyone!
SnailPo
Full Member
Right 😂Jinx 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Metaldoc99
Full Member
Did SLU do any rejections after interviews, or only WL/A? Just trying to figure out how large the WL may be…
I haven't seen any post-II R at this school, so probably pretty big. But also I think the WL movement here is substantialDid SLU do any rejections after interviews, or only WL/A? Just trying to figure out how large the WL may be…
EndureVascular
Full Member
I intend to withdraw here, definitely bittersweet- SLU was my first A and I remember vividly how much it meant to me. Best of luck waitlisters!
People who have withdrawn, how did you do it? I accepted the offer on the application portal months back so I don't see any withdraw button anywhereWithdrew my A here, good luck to those on WL!
tachypremed
Full Member
I emailed admissions!I intend to withdraw here, definitely bittersweet- SLU was my first A and I remember vividly how much it meant to me. Best of luck waitlisters!
People who have withdrawn, how did you do it? I accepted the offer on the application portal months back so I don't see any withdraw button anywhere
Metaldoc99
Full Member
So no WL movement at all yet for SLU?
withdrew my A, good luck everyone!!!!
hotcheeto236
Full Member
Has SLU's WL movement started?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Metaldoc99
Full Member
Has SLU's WL movement started?
I haven’t seen anything and I’ve been watching like a Hawk (only school that’s not already an R) there’s always the possibility though they have accepted people who haven’t posted about it.
Just got the A off the WL, but I’ll be turning it down! Hopefully one of y’all gets it 🧡
Melody0309
New Member
Congrats! When was your interview?Just got the A as well!
confusedonceagain
Full Member
For those accepted off the WL, can you see financial aid offers?
They said all their scholarships are closed 🙁 they attached a document talking about the external scholarships on scholarships.edu that you could apply for but it looks like there aren’t any aid/scholarships offers anymore?For those accepted off the WL, can you see financial aid offers?
confusedonceagain
Full Member
Gosh, I was hoping I had just misinterpreted that. Thanks for the insight!They said all their scholarships are closed 🙁 they attached a document talking about the external scholarships on scholarships.edu that you could apply for but it looks like there aren’t any aid/scholarships offers anymore?
Is there a Facebook page or Groupme for admitted students? Couldnt find it anywhere
If only I could see my where I rank on the waitlist the wait is unbearable
Metaldoc99
Full Member
If only I could see my where I rank on the waitlist the wait is unbearable
Right? And the fact that they do WL or A after interviews and no R’s means there are people who are still hoping but have no chance 🙁
Just remember, 360K is a looooot of money...just imagine how much it'll be after interest. I would definitely choose the cheaper school.
(don't worry guys just trying to make room for us on the waitlist)
(don't worry guys just trying to make room for us on the waitlist)
Got off the WL today!!! LM 74, ORM, OOS, interviewed in December. I did also send a letter of interest last week before the May 1st date!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Catboysonly
Full Member
A off the WL earlier today 😅. So was not expecting this happy turn of events!
wherehaveubeenloca
New Member
Hi! I was accepted in Friday.
Is there an accepted student GroupMe / facebook page?
Melody0309
New Member
I was also accepted last friday!
Is there a Facebook page or Groupme for admitted students? Couldnt find it anywhere
Yup! Saint Louis University School of Medicine Class of 2027 | FacebookIs there an accepted student GroupMe / facebook page?
I don't think there is a GroupMe (at least not yet).
BiochemCyclist07
Full Member
Received the A from the WL last Friday (5/5/23)!
Seems like there must’ve been some WL movement today based off Facebook group inc
hotcheeto236
Full Member
Anyone know when the WL movement for SLU usually stops?
Well I am still lingering to some hope but will be fully focusing my reapplication at this point
Catboysonly
Full Member
Just let go of my A here... tough decision but I hope it goes to one of you guys!
Just got an A off of the waitlist!
Medwannabe123
Full Member
Well I am still lingering to some hope but will be fully focusing my reapplication at this point
Best Wishes
Cookiemonster22
Full Member
Does WL move significantly these last 2-3 weeks of May?
mightymeatball
New Member
Accepted off the waitlist last Friday but declined the offer. It wasn't an easy decision since SLU is such a wonderful school.
I hope this A goes to one of y'all!
I hope this A goes to one of y'all!
Current student here; I was accepted off the waitlist June 30th a couple years ago. Longest 2 months of my life. Hang in there everyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is tough ngl
I just withdrew my A, hoping it goes to someone here!
Metaldoc99
Full Member
Feels like the WL movement has slowed significantly. The silence is deafening!!
Yup. I’m gearing up to reapply :/