2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my A, good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
just withdrew my A (OOS) -- best of luck to all on the WL!

Reactions: 2 users
Got an email checking up on my WL interest

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know how big the WL movement is for SLU? It seems like every year is different and no much info is available online. I would really like to attend if accepted tho

Reactions: 1 user
Did SLU do any rejections after interviews, or only WL/A? Just trying to figure out how large the WL may be…

Did SLU do any rejections after interviews, or only WL/A? Just trying to figure out how large the WL may be…
I haven't seen any post-II R at this school, so probably pretty big. But also I think the WL movement here is substantial

• Hmm
Withdrew my A here, good luck to those on WL!

• Love
I intend to withdraw here, definitely bittersweet- SLU was my first A and I remember vividly how much it meant to me. Best of luck waitlisters!

Withdrew my A here, good luck to those on WL!
People who have withdrawn, how did you do it? I accepted the offer on the application portal months back so I don't see any withdraw button anywhere

• Care
I intend to withdraw here, definitely bittersweet- SLU was my first A and I remember vividly how much it meant to me. Best of luck waitlisters!

People who have withdrawn, how did you do it? I accepted the offer on the application portal months back so I don't see any withdraw button anywhere
I emailed admissions!

Members don't see this ad :)
Eric Andre GIF

Reactions: 7 users
Has SLU's WL movement started?

I haven’t seen anything and I’ve been watching like a Hawk (only school that’s not already an R) there’s always the possibility though they have accepted people who haven’t posted about it.

Just got the A off the WL, but I’ll be turning it down! Hopefully one of y’all gets it 🧡

Reactions: 3 users
For those accepted off the WL, can you see financial aid offers?
They said all their scholarships are closed :( they attached a document talking about the external scholarships on scholarships.edu that you could apply for but it looks like there aren’t any aid/scholarships offers anymore?

They said all their scholarships are closed :( they attached a document talking about the external scholarships on scholarships.edu that you could apply for but it looks like there aren’t any aid/scholarships offers anymore?
Gosh, I was hoping I had just misinterpreted that. Thanks for the insight!

Got off the waitlist this morning! But I will be turning it down. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Is there a Facebook page or Groupme for admitted students? Couldnt find it anywhere

Really hoping SLU was affected by the CYMS tool glitch and that there will be more waitlist movement to come…

Just remember, 360K is a looooot of money...just imagine how much it'll be after interest. I would definitely choose the cheaper school.

(don't worry guys just trying to make room for us on the waitlist)

• Haha
Got off the WL today!!! LM 74, ORM, OOS, interviewed in December. I did also send a letter of interest last week before the May 1st date!

• Love
A off the WL earlier today 😅. So was not expecting this happy turn of events!

Is there an accepted student GroupMe / facebook page?

Seems like there must’ve been some WL movement today based off Facebook group inc

Just let go of my A here... tough decision but I hope it goes to one of you guys!

Just got an A off of the waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Accepted off the waitlist last Friday but declined the offer. It wasn't an easy decision since SLU is such a wonderful school.
I hope this A goes to one of y'all!

Current student here; I was accepted off the waitlist June 30th a couple years ago. Longest 2 months of my life. Hang in there everyone.

I got my A off the Waitlist on Friday! :) good luck to everyone waiting!

I just withdrew my A, hoping it goes to someone here!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Feels like the WL movement has slowed significantly. The silence is deafening!!