You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Metaldoc99
Full Member
Just got the R. Oh well I guess, there’s always next year.
Got the do you want to keep your position on WL email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me when the CTE date is for SLU?
June 26!
Thanks! That seems a lot later than other schools.June 26!
When do yall think WL movement will happen? its been too silent lol.
hotcheeto236
Full Member
Does anyone know if the groupme is at class size yet?
It’s at 166 but subtracting the M1s we’re at 158. A couple people left today too so maybe there’ll be some movement?
On the other hand Facebook group is at 231 but I think we have a bunch of people who’ve already decided to go elsewhere. Doesn’t look like those have been removed like in other Facebook groups (I got booted from another one as soon as I withdrew my acceptance there lol).
Last edited:
hotcheeto236
Full Member
Thank you!!It’s at 166 but subtracting the M1s we’re at 158. A couple people left today too so maybe there’ll be some movement?
pleaseacceptme1
Full Member
Recently got an A off the waitlist! Ended up withdrawing and I hope it goes to someone here!
hotcheeto236
Full Member
Just got the R email 🙁 good luck to everyone else still waiting!!!!
Just got the R email 🙁 good luck to everyone else still waiting!!!!
I’m sorry [emoji20][emoji20] what did it say?
_mesoderm_
New Member
Got the A today!!
Best of luck to those still on the waitlist!
Best of luck to those still on the waitlist!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm applying for this cycle (2024) and was wondering if anyone has tips for the interview portion. Thanks!
is anyone still in radio silence?havent heard anything since secondaries :/
D
deleted1150307
I feel you my application was completed mid to late July and still radio silence lol! Nothing we can do unfortunately unless you have updates to send I guessis anyone still in radio silence?havent heard anything since secondaries :/