2022-2023 Saint Louis University

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this school just slowly screening through applicants now? I know there were some waves of rejections last month..

Getting worried since I haven't heard from them yet
 
also alt list today- seems like everyone is in the same boat. I also thought my interview went well. might be theyre waitlisting everyone then accepting ppl when those with As start picking other schools
 
also alt list today- seems like everyone is in the same boat. I also thought my interview went well. might be theyre waitlisting everyone then accepting ppl when those with As start picking other schools
So, I have an interview next week, is there any shot I get an A, or likely just WL at best? Trying to decide if I even bother with the interview since I have A's elsewhere.
 
So, I have an interview next week, is there any shot I get an A, or likely just WL at best? Trying to decide if I even bother with the interview since I have A's elsewhere.
Im unsure haha I was just speculating since everyone seems to have been waitlisted but its totally up to you! If you love SLU then go for it and best of luck! but if you have another school's A you'd pick over SLU anyway id say its not worth your time and it would help the rest of us on the waitlist already 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it true that at this point we are interviewing for the WL position? Looked through past year thread and looks like they stop sending As past January or something
 
Hi, I have my interview coming up soon for SLU. Could anyone share the format of the interview? What resources can be used for interview practice questions? Thank you!
 
For the pre-interview update, what if I don't have much to report? I sent an update letter a couple months ago which covers all my recent update. Should I just mention these again?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre II R today, complete 10/03, two rejections today in less than an hour! good luck to everyone still waiting!