2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WL interviewed 2/13

Members don't see this ad.

First acceptance of the cycle. Received the email 1 hour ago.

I didn't think it'd hit me so hard emotionally, but months of stress and worry about my future just came pouring out all at once. Such a visceral feeling to know that for the first time in years my path forward in life is concrete and no longer in limbo.

So excited to possibly attend this school!

Edit: Interviewed 1/24 if that is of any help

Congrats! Did you get accepted off the WL?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does SLU accept any letter of interest? Got WL'ed and would love to attend

gona withdraw. hope everyone gets an A somewhere!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So has anyone at all heard anything on the WL? I read that SLU typically doesn’t start accepting anyone from it until May, just wondering if that’s true for this year.

Anyone else still waiting on their financial aid package?

Reactions: 2 users
I thought that they said it would be this week at the latest. Hoping next week then lol.

Reactions: 1 users
So has anyone at all heard anything on the WL? I read that SLU typically doesn’t start accepting anyone from it until May, just wondering if that’s true for this year.

Most traction happens first half of May.
5/1 is when most schools want commit to enroll and reduce to 3 WL. Then schools can get specific data about their accepted and WL’s as to how many commit to them or other places. Then the fun starts for WL. May you get an A.

Reactions: 1 user
My financial aid packet is in the Banner self service portal!

I didn’t receive an email, but my financial aid is also uploaded in the Banner portal

I logged into here: Login2 SLU Portal
Then clicked Banner:
1681235067876.png

1681235111960.png

Congrats! Did you have to apply for it? Or did they just award it to you? And was it need or merit based?
Thank you!! Yes, I applied for it (my understanding is that all of SLU's scholarships you have to apply for). And it was merit-based, but also contingent on need (had to fill out FAFSA).

Reactions: 1 users
There was no enrollment deposit for this school right? Or am I missing something

Is there just no WL movement until after April 30th?

Thank you!! Yes, I applied for it (my understanding is that all of SLU's scholarships you have to apply for). And it was merit-based, but also contingent on need (had to fill out FAFSA).
wow when did u apply? i saw a slu scholarship but it was due in jan and i was admitted in feb :/

Just got an email to view my scholarship- I opened the tab and there was nothing there for me. That hurts

Full loan CoA. I've received better offers elsewhere so I will likely withdraw. 360K in debt is steeeeeep

Same, I like SLU but I’d be in too deep with that
Damn shame because I really did feel something. Even took some time to apply for a scholarship. I knew med school debt was a different beast but 360k debt is the kind of money people spend their lives to conquer. I have no family to support me so I'd be taking this head on. St Louis looks cool but I'd have trouble justifying over half a million in debt (after interest) for even downtown Manhattan with central park views. Again, absolute shame.