Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys yes there are not many people on the FB group but that is also because the group is private and many people that I know that got in are not even on FB. But regardless of how many people join or don't join the group should not be an indicator of the number of admitted students. Just talk to Kasie! Good luck to everyone I hope you get in, just don't give up hope sometimes students are pulled off waitlists a week before school starts.I'm #28 on the waitlist. Really hoping they pull a good chunk since there are still only 16 people on the official fb group and the due date for initial deposits already passed. There must be a good reason why the waitlist goes all the way to almost 300 when other programs are in the 100s or even less.
Kasie said that she expects some movement after the interviews for the other local programs, so I am guessing we should get an update sometime this month.. hopefully.