Saturday Morning Cartoons - 7th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also am introverted in real life, and I can't tell a fib with a straight face. If I had to play this game in person, I'd either be the first person killed or the first one yeeted because I'd be [even more] terrible at it :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We did a lot of bickering though. If it was not for last minute samples and this i could have left work like 2ish hours ago

I am loving the switch from aggressively arguing to casual banter. This is fun.

Manators might disagree, idk
At this point i can really only react i think. Too spent to pull out anything else i think

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
i guess i should probably get my vote in to avoid mod vengeance but i don't wanna interrupt the food talk

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Think i am going to hit a bar for one of their specialty burgers on the way home. A reubenhurst sound delish right now.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Oh, another reason why I stopped putting food in my bag: my dog figured out how to open the zippers for all of the pockets (when it comes to food, like me, nothing will stop her)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Oh, another reason why I stopped putting food in my bag: my dog figured out how to open the zippers for all of the pockets (when it comes to food, like me, nothing will stop her)
is your dog the one in your prof pic because she's a cutie

Google's not helping me, what's a reubenhurst? I think I'm solid on the reuben part.
The bar i go to puts everything that is on a ruben on top of a burger patty and slaps that between the burger buns

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
is your dog the one in your prof pic because she's a cutie
she is! she's my little grandma <3 but I swear sometimes she's the devil's spawn, she'll turn our house upside down looking for any food -> the number of times she's opened the pantry and eaten uncooked rice, or steal sweets from my stash (biggest reason why I had to cut down my sweet tooth sad :cryi:) but I mean, it's good for me I guess, she just wants me to be healthier:cautious:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
she is! she's my little grandma <3 but I swear sometimes she's the devil's spawn, she'll turn our house upside down looking for any food -> the number of times she's opened the pantry and eaten uncooked rice, or steal sweets from my stash (biggest reason why I had to cut down my sweet tooth sad :cryi:) but I mean, it's good for me I guess, she just wants me to be healthier:cautious:
At least she eats foodstuffs. My idiot orange cat only eats things like blankets and rugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
and ya know, maybe rugs are delicious, don't know till you try it
First foreign body I got to scrub into was her enterotomy because she decided to celebrate my finishing finals by eating a tie blanket while I was at school. SO DUMB.

Cute, but DUMB.

Hopefully it's ok to edit this since it's not actually relevant to the game, but she's also constantly surprised/startled by this stripey thing that follows her around all the time and sneaks up behind her:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
:brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb:

...you all do know that the game keeps going even if the mods are gone, right?

they'll just come back and count the votes that were submitted before 9

:brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb:

okay for official count sake

yeet shorty

but I would like to continue seeing pet stories while the mods remain asleep

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
:brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb:

...you all do know that the game keeps going even if the mods are gone, right?

they'll just come back and count the votes that were submitted before 9

:brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb:
What happens if a bunch of us refuse to vote? :1devilish:
Except that bunch is just me. 1 min left OH GOD THE PRESSURE

Yeet bread so all that bickering wasn't for nothing

• Haha
my only pet story is that i am currently pet sitting a lizard and it is s t r e s s i n g me out far more than it should because i do not have pets of my own and the lizard definitely doesn't like me even though i desperately want him to

(i know thats not how reptiles work but a girl can dream)

my only pet story is that i am currently pet sitting a lizard and it is s t r e s s i n g me out far more than it should because i do not have pets of my own and the lizard definitely doesn't like me even though i desperately want him to

What kind of lizard?

What kind of lizard?
a chameleon lol. my whole life has somehow become about chameleons and various reptiles lately and i don't even do vet med, I blame my boyfriend the actual herpetologist

he's in his happy pajama colors right now but in the day time he puts on his angry colors whenever i walk in the room he's in

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
The hardest pet sitting job I've ever taken surprisingly was not the schizo german pointer with a one year old intact male lab (I swear my vet wants her house to burn to the ground). It was a bunny. A flipping BUNNY. She had free rein of almost all of the house. She was extremely destructive. Day 1, I was late to work because I was chasing a bunny around to medicate her. Day 2, I decided to confine her to just the kitchen overnight so I could catch her in the morning. She shoved over all the play pen panels that even dogs don't usually shove over. Day 3, she jumped up onto the kitchen table, chewed a hole in her food bag, and spilled it everywhere. Day 4, she tore apart a chair cushion. At that point, I had lost all hope and was relying on getting there an hour early to clean the place and catch her. Day 5, she was just gone. I searched the whole place for an hour. I sat on the floor in defeat and desperation when I heard a soft thump... thump... thump... And looked up, and she was sitting on the stairs. She had jumped the baby gate and was enjoying her time upstairs (which I had also unsuccessfully searched).

Honestly, she was more cunning and manipulative than a lot of the wolves here. When the owner came back two agonizingly long weeks later, she just laughed and said "Yeah, that's what she does! Isn't she a charm?"
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Day 10: Who Will Save Us *FINAL* Yeet Tally

supershorty (4)
- Breadmann, hallowmann, TelemarketingEnigma, Randomizereh
Breadmann (1) - supershorty

5/5

Leading: @supershorty

Missing: n/a

7d24391c2a005ad050bebd2c87c2dbaaf09ed722.gifv

Yeet/Vote closed at 9pm Eastern

What kinda lizard? I have a fat tailed gecko

• Love
a chameleon lol. my whole life has somehow become about chameleons and various reptiles lately and i don't even do vet med, I blame my boyfriend the actual herpetologist

he's in his happy pajama colors right now but in the day time he puts on his angry colors whenever i walk in the room he's in
Sorry did not read. Chameleons are really picky and not too social normally.

super unrelated but shorty should get yeeted just for using one of my least favorite words.... “foodstuffs” ugh I cringe

At this rate, I'll get triple-yeeted for being voted off the island, using your least favorite word, and baiting the mods with saying I wouldn't vote.

And editing this post. Mwahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
By the way, if anyone needs a place to stay in south east wisco when passing through it me up. Or if you wanna visit for a ruebenhurst. (I am currently waiting at the bar for it to be done)

Reactions: 4 users
By the way, if anyone needs a place to stay in south east wisco when passing through it me up. Or if you wanna visit for a ruebenhurst. (I am currently waiting at the bar for it to be done)
If I ever find myself driving through Wisco again, I totally need to get a ruebenhurst...

SORRY EDITED AGAIN because I'm dead now and forgot my asterisks

• Haha
By the way shorty, if i had been the wolf and you the villager you would have totally beaten me

• Hmm
can I also point out weve beat last years noob game by 27 pages so far. I think we’re all winners here.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users