5
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Schools to remove off my list?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
good luck with your app!Oh boy, alright lol I'll do it
Yea I didn't think about that, I added OSU to my list. What did you like about OSU and what made you choose Columbia if you don't mind me asking?
Biggest attraction to OSU was the cost (In-State after a year), along with the fact it had a similar environment as a University compared to my undergrad. Biggest con was the clinic is pretty old, they're renovating it but it will be years before it is done.
There were a ton of reasons I choose Columbia, but i'll say after my interview day I knew it was where I wanted to be.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had to drop UNE because I don't have the anatomy pre-reqI interviewed at UNE. Their program was impressive and they actually lowered their tuition from previous years due to increased funding. I would consider keeping them on the list.
I'd double check Stony Brook, I didn't think they were OOS friendly.
Alright I'll keep that in mind. And congrats on your acceptance!Biggest attraction to OSU was the cost (In-State after a year), along with the fact it had a similar environment as a University compared to my undergrad. Biggest con was the clinic is pretty old, they're renovating it but it will be years before it is done.
There were a ton of reasons I choose Columbia, but i'll say after my interview day I knew it was where I wanted to be.
Thank you, good luck in D1!good luck with your app!
Not too great. Had interviews at UF, Nova, and Temple. Got rejected from UF. Waitlisted at Nova and Temple@Jaboi how did it go pre-dec for you?
Wow. Your stats are above average.Not too great. Had interviews at UF, Nova, and Temple. Got rejected from UF. Waitlisted at Nova and Temple
You would think UF would consider you because they are big on research.
I am also a re-applicant and applied to just about the same amount of schools.
Yea and I've been working full time as a dental assistant in the UF pediatric dental clinic for the last 5 months. I don't understand why they rejected me. I'm pretty bitter about it. What about you? Get in anywhere?Wow. Your stats are above average.
You would think UF would consider you because they are big on research.
I am also a re-applicant and applied to just about the same amount of schools.
Accepted LECOM.Yea and I've been working full time as a dental assistant in the UF pediatric dental clinic for the last 5 months. I don't understand why they rejected me. I'm pretty bitter about it. What about you? Get in anywhere?
Waitlisted for NOVA. Denied by my state school and a few others.
I have other interviews, but I think I am going to give the spots up for other deserving candidates.
Well congrats on your acceptance to LECOM. What state are you from?Accepted LECOM.
Waitlisted for NOVA. Denied by my state school and a few others.
I have other interviews, but I think I am going to give the spots up for other deserving candidates.
GA!Well congrats on your acceptance to LECOM. What state are you from?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea looking back, my interview at UF could've gone a lot smoother had I prepared more. But I am so happy to be going to LECOM. Just apply to plenty of schools - early - and practice interview questions for each school. I'm sure you'll get in somewhereBruh, this is nightmarish to read. I don't understand. I'm UF too, better stats than you, but you were still really good.
Yea looking back, my interview at UF could've gone a lot smoother had I prepared more. But I am so happy to be going to LECOM. Just apply to plenty of schools - early - and practice interview questions for each school. I'm sure you'll get in somewhere
Hope so. Taking DAT early July unfortunately, let's hope that doesn't mess it all up. Maybe I'll see you at LECOM!
Nah you'll be fine, you can still complete applications for schools before you get your scores back. And yea I hope to see you there as well!Hope so. Taking DAT early July unfortunately, let's hope that doesn't mess it all up. Maybe I'll see you at LECOM!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 852