This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed at UNE. Their program was impressive and they actually lowered their tuition from previous years due to increased funding. I would consider keeping them on the list.

I'd double check Stony Brook, I didn't think they were OOS friendly.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I didn't think about that, I added OSU to my list. What did you like about OSU and what made you choose Columbia if you don't mind me asking?

Biggest attraction to OSU was the cost (In-State after a year), along with the fact it had a similar environment as a University compared to my undergrad. Biggest con was the clinic is pretty old, they're renovating it but it will be years before it is done.

There were a ton of reasons I choose Columbia, but i'll say after my interview day I knew it was where I wanted to be.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at UNE. Their program was impressive and they actually lowered their tuition from previous years due to increased funding. I would consider keeping them on the list.

I'd double check Stony Brook, I didn't think they were OOS friendly.
I had to drop UNE because I don't have the anatomy pre-req

Biggest attraction to OSU was the cost (In-State after a year), along with the fact it had a similar environment as a University compared to my undergrad. Biggest con was the clinic is pretty old, they're renovating it but it will be years before it is done.

There were a ton of reasons I choose Columbia, but i'll say after my interview day I knew it was where I wanted to be.
Alright I'll keep that in mind. And congrats on your acceptance!

Reactions: 1 user
Not too great. Had interviews at UF, Nova, and Temple. Got rejected from UF. Waitlisted at Nova and Temple
Wow. Your stats are above average.
You would think UF would consider you because they are big on research.
I am also a re-applicant and applied to just about the same amount of schools.

Wow. Your stats are above average.
You would think UF would consider you because they are big on research.
I am also a re-applicant and applied to just about the same amount of schools.
Yea and I've been working full time as a dental assistant in the UF pediatric dental clinic for the last 5 months. I don't understand why they rejected me. I'm pretty bitter about it. What about you? Get in anywhere?

Yea and I've been working full time as a dental assistant in the UF pediatric dental clinic for the last 5 months. I don't understand why they rejected me. I'm pretty bitter about it. What about you? Get in anywhere?
Accepted LECOM.
Waitlisted for NOVA. Denied by my state school and a few others.
I have other interviews, but I think I am going to give the spots up for other deserving candidates.

Accepted LECOM.
Waitlisted for NOVA. Denied by my state school and a few others.
I have other interviews, but I think I am going to give the spots up for other deserving candidates.
Well congrats on your acceptance to LECOM. What state are you from?

Just got accepted to LECOM this morning. Can't wait to meet you in July!

Reactions: 2 users
Bruh, this is nightmarish to read. I don't understand. I'm UF too, better stats than you, but you were still really good.

Bruh, this is nightmarish to read. I don't understand. I'm UF too, better stats than you, but you were still really good.
Yea looking back, my interview at UF could've gone a lot smoother had I prepared more. But I am so happy to be going to LECOM. Just apply to plenty of schools - early - and practice interview questions for each school. I'm sure you'll get in somewhere

Reactions: 1 user
Yea looking back, my interview at UF could've gone a lot smoother had I prepared more. But I am so happy to be going to LECOM. Just apply to plenty of schools - early - and practice interview questions for each school. I'm sure you'll get in somewhere

Hope so. Taking DAT early July unfortunately, let's hope that doesn't mess it all up. Maybe I'll see you at LECOM!

Hope so. Taking DAT early July unfortunately, let's hope that doesn't mess it all up. Maybe I'll see you at LECOM!
Nah you'll be fine, you can still complete applications for schools before you get your scores back. And yea I hope to see you there as well!