Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, we just lost, but it was all still worth it just to see Skim get all riled up

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I probably should've just voted when I knew Skim was a wolf, but I'm weird and like to have stuff to refer to for next day things. I'm also just getting increasingly uncomfortable about leading things, so wasn't sure how to handle that.

I probably should've just voted when I knew Skim was a wolf, but I'm weird and like to have stuff to refer to for next day things. I'm also just getting increasingly uncomfortable about leading things, so wasn't sure how to handle that.
:annoyed:+pissed+:boom:

Let it also be known, I tried to tell you the mass role reveal was NOT in the best interest of the village, and well... I meant it.

I still stand by it being good. That was totally solvable and was an error on my part for not voting sooner.

Reactions: 1 user
I need some time I’m very upset/angry/annoyed by this one for some reason. :shrug::whoa::help:

DAY 3

I hope you all enjoyed this game even though I totally dropped the ball with modding. One of those times I wish we had that modbot thing.

I'm sure you've probably figured it out by now but...Dead is @bryndiana.jones - The Doppler Effect - village seer.

And with that, Pippy and Skimble were able to demolish the remaining vanillagers, AM and dolphin. I guess in terms of the story that I totally abandoned here, that means my brain has been destroyed and I'm going to fail vet school? Seems accurate.

WOLVES WIN!!!

Also congratulations to @Lawper, who is the unofficial winner (I have to double check to be sure) of the the Spectator Wolf Pair Identification Competition. Here's hoping he plays my next game and is able to collect his prize :)

I'll leave the rest of the entertainment to the wolves. Idk guys. Maybe you all should lynch pippy someday??

Victors:
1. @PippyPony - The Backside Attack - vanilla wolf
6. @Skimble - The Special Theory of Relativity - Wolf seer

Le Dead
7. @PrincessButterCup - vanillager
4. @SARdoghandler - vanillager
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark - vanillager
8. @Melchizedek - village tracker
2. @bryndiana.jones - village seer
3. @Animal Midwife - Tryptophan - vanillager
9. @dolphin106258 - Failed Reaction - vanillager

When did you know?

What's this about lol??

I straight up told people in the tots chat last game that if I get night killed early, lynch the **** out of Pippy hahaha. She thinks I'm a dangerous player and also knows that I really like being night killed haha

Ilu Pipster :love:

I straight up told people in the tots chat last game that if I get night killed early, lynch the **** out of Pippy hahaha. She thinks I'm a dangerous player and also knows that I really like being night killed haha

Ilu Pipster :love:
Lolol
If I had not been afraid of the retaliatory component could've lynched skim d1 :(

When did you know?

If you were lying, she would've voted you. Instantly. I wouldn't have have to prompted her. Hence me trying to get dolphin and Pippy involved but they were both talking about you so I was trying to clear my head during that time. Too long, too sad though.

Reactions: 1 user
If you were lying, she would've voted you. Instantly. I wouldn't have have to prompted her. Hence me trying to get dolphin and Pippy involved but they were both talking about you so I was trying to clear my head during that time. Too long, too sad though.
Yeah I was glad people voted, because my plan kinda fell all to **** when I realized you were doing the fake out

I also was running through how things would look TOMORROW, and was not excited about walking back from that lol

hey @Skimble I know you are working and stuff but this requires your attention
Also, had to comment on this... come see me in 2-3 years. Patients ALWAYS come first, so yeah, today this game was very low on my priority list until I had finished taking care of patients and clients. I'm not sorry about that at all. I almost gave up tonight, but pip kinda gave me a pep talk and we gave it one last fighting chance.

I'm going to smack you people who voted for Bryn.

Seriously that was on par with people voting for Kata and Bryn in those two games where they each cold-killed a wolf with Vig shots.

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like I would have held off on my vote either way. You said no voting until everyone role revealed and I actually thought you really meant everyone. Now I see you didn't mean vanillagers, so you were automatically excluded from your own game. Wolf, villager, chaos or neutral, I will always vote against the mass role reveal.