Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I originally had feels for her yesterday because she got on your case for something kinda small; thought it was a wolf blowing things out of proportion on purpose, but seeing how she flipped, maybe she was on to something
Yeah? I think you should reanalyze how you think I've been playing this game, because aside from being more present than the last couple, I think I've been playing similarly.

Members don't see this ad.

That would be evident if she was village and otherwise it is null.
And they are not reads per say, they are statistics.
I don't even remember but it wasnt that.
Because I'm evaluating you at the same time and trying to figure out why you're picking dolphin over the other sketchy players

If you're speaking as though you're sure she isn't village, why are you voting for her yet or making any posts directed towards her?
Accurate statistics? Ones that you believe in?
Well, you've yet to mention anything regarding me and dolphin. It's all been Skim-oriented.

Members don't see this ad :)
Youre hanging onto someone else's D1 reads?
Using a confirmed villager's thoughts as a starting point for analysis, doesn't seem like a good idea to you?

I'm not locked in to this vote, I will reevaluate BJ when I take a longer study break and look more thoroughly through her posts.

If you're speaking as though you're sure she isn't village, why are you voting for her yet or making any posts directed towards her?
Accurate statistics? Ones that you believe in?
Well, you've yet to mention anything regarding me and dolphin. It's all been Skim-oriented.
I'm not sure she is a wolf and I'm not voting because I'm not ready to vote.
How would I know if they're accurate at this point? I believe there is still a wolf there but I dont know who.

And I have not much yet to say on dolphin. Who else are you looking at?

@Skimble since you're around what are those unsalty analyses?

I'm not sure she is a wolf and I'm not voting because I'm not ready to vote.
How would I know if they're accurate at this point? I believe there is still a wolf there but I dont know who.

You must believe it's accurate to some degree or you wouldn't be following it/shutting down ideas outside of it. Otherwise, get a new list.

I'm also looking at you.

You must believe it's accurate to some degree or you wouldn't be following it/shutting down ideas outside of it. Otherwise, get a new list.

I'm also looking at you.
33% accurate. Why keep going back to that as I've stated many times?

Curious that you make stuff up about me to use as evidence for me being sketchy.

My thoughts are focused on Mel and bj, and slight twinges for Pippy.

How do you feel about Pippy voting for Mel, Mel voting for bj, and bj not voting at all?

33% accurate. Why keep going back to that as I've stated many times?

Curious that you make stuff up about me to use as evidence for me being sketchy.

Because despite you saying this you avoid pressuring any on those list. Even now you shade me, imply Skim is sketchy, are not sure she's a wolf, don't like me "defending her sketchy actions", and never say anything about Pippy. What info are you waiting on to vote with such high statistics of hitting a wolf?

How do you feel about Pippy voting for Mel, Mel voting for bj, and bj not voting at all?

Because despite you saying this you avoid pressuring any on those list. Even now you shade me, imply Skim is sketchy, are not sure she's a wolf, don't like me "defending her sketchy actions", and never say anything about Pippy. What info are you waiting on to vote with such high statistics of hitting a wolf?
Voting someone does not equate putting pressure on them. Do you see dolphin caring at all that you voted for her?

You're on my list, I'm questioning you, and side step a high percentage of them. Am I sketchy just because I am not voting?

Have you missed that I've directed posts both at skim and pip today but havent gotten answers?

Members don't see this ad :)
Voting someone does not equate putting pressure on them. Do you see dolphin caring at all that you voted for her?

You're on my list, I'm questioning you, and side step a high percentage of them. Am I sketchy just because I am not voting?

Have you missed that I've directed posts both at skim and pip today but havent gotten answers?

I do see her caring. I got a response to my post. The opposite has happened with Skim and Pip. That is one reason you're sketchy, but mainly it's because you're not committing. You haven't even directly said I was sketchy until now. It was all "Skim is sketchy". The fact that her not responding changed your mind is suspect.

So, do you think two wolves are between the three of them?
I do, I need some answers to questions and would just like to see Pippy check in since early this morning to give some more info

You may have said this but do you currently have an idea of who you think the pair of wolves are?

I do see her caring. I got a response to my post. The opposite has happened with Skim and Pip. That is one reason you're sketchy, but mainly it's because you're not committing. You haven't even directly said I was sketchy until now. It was all "Skim is sketchy". The fact that her not responding changed your mind is suspect.
Dolphin responded because she is on thread. Skim and pip are not.

And I absolutely did. I *absolutely* did. Lie #4. I said this morning I was questioning someone who I thought was wolfy of another person I thought was wolfy.

I have NOT changed my mind.

Why do you keep twisting things and lying?

1. Coffee doesn't vote late --> third person verifies she has that pattern
2. Didn't list skim as sketchy --> definitely did
3. Haven't pressured anyone on my list -->have been trying to pressure all of them
4. Didn't mention you as sketchy --> did

I do, I need some answers to questions and would just like to see Pippy check in since early this morning to give some more info

You may have said this but do you currently have an idea of who you think the pair of wolves are?

What info do you think Pippy has? I would like to see some more votes on the board so I can get a better idea of the wolves.

Dolphin responded because she is on thread. Skim and pip are not.

And I absolutely did. I *absolutely* did. Lie #4. I said this morning I was questioning someone who I thought was wolfy of another person I thought was wolfy.

I have NOT changed my mind.

Why do you keep twisting things and lying?

1. Coffee doesn't vote late --> third person verifies she has that pattern
2. Didn't list skim as sketchy --> definitely did
3. Haven't pressured anyone on my list -->have been trying to pressure all of them
4. Didn't mention you as sketchy --> did

Then why did you make that post saying "Skimble since you're around..."?

Now you're back to saying Skim is wolfy when I asked before and you said you were sure.

I stand by you not voting late.
I was mistaken and admitted I was for Skim being on your list because your play yesterday made it seem improbable.
When did I say the third one?
I never said the fourth. I said you're hedging on me.

Interesting that when I say you lie and are twisting things you say it back to me.

What info do you think Pippy has? I would like to see some more votes on the board so I can get a better idea of the wolves.

Then why did you make that post saying "Skimble since you're around..."?

Now you're back to saying Skim is wolfy when I asked before and you said you were sure.

I stand by you not voting late.
I was mistaken and admitted I was for Skim being on your list because your play yesterday made it seem improbable.
When did I say the third one?
I never said the fourth. I said you're hedging on me.

Interesting that when I say you lie and are twisting things you say it back to me.

I am about to sit down for brunch with my friend and will find the other quote later. For lie 4 see above. For. 1, you say that but there is proof you are wrong.

I tagged Skimble after seeing she posted on other threads this morning. She hasn't posted since .

I didn't say skim wasn't wolfy. I said she was but that I was not sure she was a wolf. I will not vote until I can evaluate her posts from TODAY which are none

I am about to sit down for brunch with my friend and will find the other quote later. For lie 4 see above. For. 1, you say that but there is proof you are wrong.

I tagged Skimble after seeing she posted on other threads this morning. She hasn't posted since .

I didn't say skim wasn't wolfy. I said she was but that I was not sure she was a wolf. I will not vote until I can evaluate her posts from TODAY which are none

Notice how I said directly? Even now, you're liking Skim votes.

Mel did you ever get an answer in this exchange?
giphy.gif

Do you SEE an answer?

Unlynch BJ
Lynch AM

I'm having a hard time following you and your back and forth with coffee just seems so scattered.

Why do you think it's scattered?
Because I can't make heads or tails of your case against Coffee, it just seems like you're cutting her off at every turn, but no cohesive argument or theory for why Coffee is wolfy.

Because I can't make heads or tails of your case against Coffee, it just seems like you're cutting her off at every turn, but no cohesive argument or theory for why Coffee is wolfy.

I don't understand why she's making me out to be defending Skim and, simultaneously, discouraging me to be voting for dolphin.

Reactions: 1 user
So I meant to do this earlier sorry AM but I am feeling like Mel may be village, and so it’s between bj and Pippy in my head at this point. And just for right now since I’ve yet to see Pippy come on, @PippyPony im voting for you btw. Maybe she’ll come on and answer some things and if not I’d be inclined to move, just bc I don’t lynching people when they aren’t on to defend.

Lynch Pippy

Unofficial Day 2 Shouldn't Polar Bears Dissolve in Water Lynch Tally

cheezit (1) - pip
dolphin (1) - AM
bj () -
skil (1) - bj
AM (1) - cheezit
pip (1) - dolphin

5/7 voting
Plurality = 4 votes
Deadline 10pm EST (~3 hours)

Not voting: skil, coffee?
8e3ad582f9583583eede766fe9e19ea8.jpg

If Skil votes for bj then the tally artwork will be complete

Reactions: 1 users
A. A serious vote is not baseless. Ergo, not a serious vote. Skimble said she had nothing to go off of at that point. End of the day, there was more to go off of.
B. PBC voted SAR first and I trusted PBC more than SAR. I don't care if I'm perceived as retaliatory, stating that I'm not, and did not want it to cloud my judgement.
D. To no one in particular. I said I was interested in moving the vote but did not say to whom and did not push it much.
E. Because as one of my wolfy candidates you are defending another of my wolfy candidates and have still not answered the question
Where I previously and directly said I thought you were sketchy

Where you said lie #3

I don't understand why she's making me out to be defending Skim and, simultaneously, discouraging me to be voting for dolphin.

1. You are defending Skimble by dismissing my concerns of her behavior. Simply stating "not a joke vote" was enough for you to take her vote as serious, and you stated you thought it was a wolf hunting tactic (3 hours til close and she hasn't shown up to wolf hunt with her un-salty analysis btw)

2. PLEASE show me where I discouraged you voting for dolphin. Me stating I'm not voting for dolphin does not mean I'm discouraging you from doing so.

Thank you, that summary makes it easier to follow.

...but you have been defending Skimble's "not a joke vote, joke vote"
Skimble said that her vote was not a joke vote, that her "serious" reason was that coffee? took her number on the roster. Thats not a serious vote and I think you've grossly misread that situation.

I can't see where she's actively discouraged you from voting dolphin.

Where I previously and directly said I thought you were sketchy

You have been hedging on me though. And if I'm so wolfy, why does my opinion on Skim matter if we're both w/w? If you're going to vote for her, just do it. I haven't once said you couldn't. Wait for her to post or don't.

Where you said lie #3

Note I was associating pressuring with voting, which is most useful, but you said that's not how you do it so w/e.

1. You are defending Skimble by dismissing my concerns of her behavior. Simply stating "not a joke vote" was enough for you to take her vote as serious, and you stated you thought it was a wolf hunting tactic (3 hours til close and she hasn't shown up to wolf hunt with her un-salty analysis btw)

I'm not dismissing your concerns as I've said multiple times at this point. I've explained my perspective and that's it. You're the only one keeping yourself from voting from her. Unless you want me to vote for her with you, again, I don't know why my opinions are stopping you.

2. PLEASE show me where I discouraged you voting for dolphin. Me stating I'm not voting for dolphin does not mean I'm discouraging you from doing so.

These.

What do you think of dolphin's comment re. Skimble.
She pointed out that Skimble's vote for me was when there was no additional info to go off of (per Skimble), and later in the day after many conversations occurred, she was posting but did not contribute to conversation or change her vote?

Well what's the point for a villager of essentially sitting out D1 on a short-living game (tomorrow=lylo if no wolf lynch)?

Because I'm evaluating you at the same time and trying to figure out why you're picking dolphin over the other sketchy players

Quote 1 as you well know I went on to say it was bryndi that posted and not dolphin
Quote 2 is unrelated to dolphin
Quote 3 and 4 I'm not discouraging you to vote for her. I was trying to see your opinions on other players, as I have noticed you like to focus on one at a time which doesnt do much good, and you were the only one active at the time.

Thank you, that summary makes it easier to follow.

...but you have been defending Skimble's "not a joke vote, joke vote"
Skimble said that her vote was not a joke vote, that her "serious" reason was that coffee? took her number on the roster. Thats not a serious vote and I think you've grossly misread that situation.

I can't see where she's actively discouraged you from voting dolphin.

I'm not sure what else to call something that's not a joke vote other than a serious vote.

You have been hedging on me though. And if I'm so wolfy, why does my opinion on Skim matter if we're both w/w? If you're going to vote for her, just do it. I haven't once said you couldn't. Wait for her to post or don't.

Note I was associating pressuring with voting, which is most useful, but you said that's not how you do it so w/e.

I'm not dismissing your concerns as I've said multiple times at this point. I've explained my perspective and that's it. You're the only one keeping yourself from voting from her. Unless you want me to vote for her with you, again, I don't know why my opinions are stopping you.
Never said I thought you were w/w. But if you were then yes it'd matter the opinion, in fact likely even more so.

Certainly not waiting for your permission to vote there.

Quote 1 as you well know I went on to say it was bryndi that posted and not dolphin
Quote 2 is unrelated to dolphin
Quote 3 and 4 I'm not discouraging you to vote for her. I was trying to see your opinions on other players, as I have noticed you like to focus on one at a time which doesnt do much good, and you were the only one active at the time.

I was just noting all dolphin mentions towards me.
What is quote 2 about then?

These.
Also, your opinion=a defense so :shrug:

Yes but you said I was discpuraging your vote. None of these are that. Quote two is re. Skimble not participating in discussion D1. Where did you get the idea it was about dolphin?

It was after you asking my opinion on dolphin's mention of Skim so I assumed the two were related.