Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You voted like 15 minutes before she did.
I voted on someone that I had been toying with ideas all day who was already a current candidate. Coffee may have been a candidate for you all day but not for me. I am not going to jump on a coffee lynch like I’m getting annoyed at coffee for doing with sar....
 
LYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING
​
Day 1 Please Refrain From Unzipping Your Genes FINAL Lynch Tally

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Peebs (4) - cheezit, bj, dolphin, pip
SAR (2) - peebs, coffee?


9/9 voting

Check your votes! PM me if they're wrong!

kitteh-in-bread-jpg.238807
 
Day 1

Einstein-Realivity.jpeg

​
This has nothing to do with Einstein, but what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? No really, I have no clue, and I'm hoping someone here can tell me. I tried to ask an atom once, you know, figured it might know. But I realized you can't trust those guys - they make up everything!

In any case, I guess my problems really started a few days ago. When I decided it would be a good idea to run another game, with a tenuous theme and no idea where I was going with it. I like telling stories, you know? And what's the story here? I suppose it was exciting to see this day start off so strong, barely any time passed before people were at each other's throats. But I guess I still don't know what I'm doing. That's probably why this writeup is in first person and the last one was in third. At least it's not present tense, amirite @PrincessButterCup?

Anyway I'm starting to ramble (oops, there's the present tense), and you guys aren't really therapists. I should just tell you...ya dun goofed.

Dead is @PrincessButterCup - Albert Einstein - vanilla villager

Roster:

1. @PippyPony
2. @bryndiana.jones
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
6. @Skimble
8. @Melchizedek
9. @dolphin106258

Le Dead
7. @PrincessButterCup - vanillager

It is now Night 1. Deadline is whenever I have all the actions. I'm not waking up at 6am LOL​
 
I voted on someone that I had been toying with ideas all day who was already a current candidate. Coffee may have been a candidate for you all day but not for me. I am not going to jump on a coffee lynch like I’m getting annoyed at coffee for doing with sar....

Why not? Are you reading Coffee? as village?

Many times in Colorado. Believe I missed lunch in after party multiple times, but may have been smash bros

I checked all three games and it only happened once so this is a lie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Checking every. single. lynch vote time stamp. is not healthy.

What does it do for you if AM is lying? Why would she come up with something ridiculous like that?
What does it do for you if you think I'm lying?
If AM is lying then she is trying to throw shade at you by lying about your actions. If you are lying then you are trying to come off as less sketch. Whoever is lying is sketch
 
What is weird about checking to see who is lying?
Checking every. single. lynch vote time stamp. is not healthy.

What does it do for you if AM is lying? Why would she come up with something ridiculous like that?
What does it do for you if you think I'm lying?
I second this, BJ what utility do you see in going down that rabbit hole? Do you really think AM would pull a bluff and lie about something that could easily be checked?


*****
Did you share a nice Chianti?
*****
thought about it, but decided my liver needed a break. But the two do pair so well together.
 
I second this, BJ what utility do you see in going down that rabbit hole? Do you really think AM would pull a bluff and lie about something that could easily be checked?



thought about it, but decided my liver needed a break. But the two do pair so well together.
No, I don't think she would. But that's the point I'm getting at is that one of them is lying about how coffee plays, it's either AM to throw sketch (unlikely) or coffee is lying to seem less sketch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 1​

hF6E6B45A

@SARdoghandler was just trying to enjoy the benefits of her ability to turn sunlight into delicious Canadian pizza (ok, there are a few steps in between, but ya get there eventually). But it seems someone wasn't a fan of pepperoni, mushrooms, and bacon. They stabbed her right in the back, and stole her stuffed cheese sticks on the way out. Guess her days of photosynthesizing like a moss are over.

Dead is SAR - Photosynthesis - vanillager


Roster:

1. @PippyPony
2. @bryndiana.jones
3. @Animal Midwife
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
6. @Skimble
8. @Melchizedek
9. @dolphin106258

Le Dead
7. @PrincessButterCup - vanillager
4. @SARdoghandler - vanillager

It is now Day 2. With 7 players left, plurality is at 4 votes. Deadline is 10pm EST​
 
Night 1​

hF6E6B45A

@SARdoghandler was just trying to enjoy the benefits of her ability to turn sunlight into delicious Canadian pizza (ok, there are a few steps in between, but ya get there eventually). But it seems someone wasn't a fan of pepperoni, mushrooms, and bacon. They stabbed her right in the back, and stole her stuffed cheese sticks on the way out. Guess her days of photosynthesizing like a moss are over.

Dead is SAR - Photosynthesis - vanillager


Roster:

1. @PippyPony
2. @bryndiana.jones
3. @Animal Midwife
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
6. @Skimble
8. @Melchizedek
9. @dolphin106258

Le Dead
7. @PrincessButterCup - vanillager
4. @SARdoghandler - vanillager

It is now Day 2. With 7 players left, plurality is at 4 votes. Deadline is 10pm EST​
does someone have the munchies?