apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aren't we also the same age? 😅
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Aren't we also the same age? 😅
The part of "we" that is not me may have*mental math* we might actually be exactly the same age 🤔
Didn't we learn that already? 😅
I found it in the cyo signups 😅 tbf ages weren't clearly stated except yours but you were in the convo!The part of "we" that is not me may have
This is how I pictured AM for a long time and I was really rattled when I learned that I'm almost a decade older than she is.
I'm a later in life (relatively, I'm only 29) bachelor's degree pursuant. I'm not a doctor or a vet I'm just a filthy interloper lol
The best part of people realizing I'm not An Old is that it gives dubz a little mini "he should be older than me wtf" moment each time
still fresher than i amthis thread makes me feel...
![]()
Oh that reminds meAnd a Merry 6-7 to you too.
You cannot possibly expect me to remember things just because I was in the conversationI found it in the cyo signups 😅 tbf ages weren't clearly stated except yours but you were in the convo!
Consider this my iso effort for the game
The best bread!im so old, i'm banana bread
Based and apop pilledYou cannot possibly expect me to remember things just because I was in the conversation
(This is a call back to the same convo)Based and apop pilled
Thanks, fellow student. I'll either come out of this semester a god or I'll be dead. I hate neuro with a passion.Neuro wrecked my **** last semester so godspeed and may the odds be ever in your favor 💀
(Actually loved musculoskeletal though. But it was a lot of anatomy memorization)
Same 🥲 I tried really hard to grasp it well bc I love ortho and they're highly interconnected but my brain refuses to learn about itself 😔Thanks, fellow student. I'll either come out of this semester a god or I'll be dead. I hate neuro with a passion.
Incorrect. It's merely the best banana product.The best bread!
FifyIncorrect. It's merely the bestbananaproduct.
If you wanna know how long ago I was in high school...it's in my username 😉
It's not even the best berry!Fify
Files this line away for the next time I play with @Animal Midwife 😉You cannot possibly expect me to remember things just because I was in the conversation
Correct, grapes are the best berriesIt's not even the best berry!
I just love the fact that I have an inorinimate amount of 8am lectures this semester; a good chunk of them during neuro! Like, don't they know sleep is important for the brain and all? And they're having us schlepp our caffeine-deprived butts in the door by 8am? SmhSame 🥲 I tried really hard to grasp it well bc I love ortho and they're highly interconnected but my brain refuses to learn about itself 😔
😋im so old, i'm banana bread
I tried that with her genny read, it made her really mad!Files this line away for the next time I play with @Animal Midwife 😉
Only when they're locked in a box for several months. Until then they're mid at bestCorrect, grapes are the best berries
That's it. I'm sending you to the shadow realm.Only when they're locked in a box for several months. Until then they're mid at best
Please, where did you think I came from? The Good Place?That's it. I'm sending you to the shadow realm.
Oh no. Now I have to disown you 😔Only when they're locked in a box for several months. Until then they're mid at best
I can't belong to a family that thinks grapes are a real food and not just a cruel joke to play on a potato salad 😔Oh no. Now I have to disown you 😔
I graduated high school in 2012 💀Aren't we also the same age? 😅
I have never tried grapes in potato salad.I can't belong to a family that thinks grapes are a real food and not just a cruel joke to play on a potato salad 😔
*more mental math*I graduated high school in 2012 💀
I have never tried grapes in potato salad.
Chicken salad with grapes, though, is peak
Well, there's the issue. You were deceived by someone using reverse psychology to make you think grapes are the problem when the real sin was putting a non-nightshade fruit in a savory salad. True grape believers would never.I can't belong to a family that thinks grapes are a real food and not just a cruel joke to play on a potato salad 😔
Congratulations, you reported me to myself!
You're not a zoomer. 😡I graduated high school in 2012 💀
Nope my first online class was….a year ago exactly hahaYou're not a zoomer. 😡
The nooblet is only a year younger than me (probably)!I graduated high school in 2012 💀
I just ate like a third of a bag of grapes as my afternoon snack earlier today, smhI can't belong to a family that thinks grapes are a real food and not just a cruel joke to play on a potato salad 😔
wolvesWho the **** is putting them in potato salad though
Grapes unlike most fruit are just as good fermented as notOnly when they're locked in a box for several months. Until then they're mid at best
Green grapes best grapesGrapes unlike most fruit are just as good fermented as not
Red grapes are peak, green are not
White wine is peak, red is not
I will be taking no questions s
10/10, no comments.Grapes unlike most fruit are just as good fermented as not
Red grapes are peak, green are not
White wine is peak, red is not
I will be taking no questions s
Is @SARdoghandler playing?
I remember that one(This is a call back to the same convo)
I'm tornIs @SARdoghandler playing?
Not until end of month if that helps 🙂I'm torn
I said I was gonna take a break but this looks fun
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.