Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually betting there is no alignment seer and that seering is intentionally vague because STL wants us to use our deductive abilities to figure things out more than our abilities, per what he said in the OP. But out of you and Kam, one is certainly a wolf, I consider seering you quite the lucky catch since if Kam flips villager we know who to lynch or vice versa.And people wonder why i was the first one on kams lynch. Because:
![]()
(Villager with my power. And im already it)
Its so wonderful that you always think of me at times like this! I feel so honored! I would like to stress to you that the mod openly taunted us for trying to run for mayor and i referenced how it sounded so very similar to a mayor election that you dont want to win. I like power, i dont like booby traps.
Still not sure who to vote for just because MJ seems like he could be a wolf seer snd normally id say "oh my god im sure any actual seer has checked him by now" but... no... youre all silly heads who probably havent gotten around to it yet! So funny of you! But im sure you will soon enough! Or the wolves will. But, honestly, i do think his unreliability of his power seems a tiny bit off. Maybe we should just go there.
Anyway, i have another person who needs to go, but since we have lots of time to debare this... im going back to sleep to think about whats best to do next!
