WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not sure if this makes me less suspicious because you have a reason, or more because you sound defensive as your name hasnt cpme up specifically.👎
I voted for Kam on day 1 because she jumped on AM for starting speculation about wolf numbers. Looked like a reach to me.
One eyed Zeph is home from the hospital. Pain management working well so far.
Just skimmed through thread.
1) Disappointed in no one-eyed jokes.
.
Just FYI - there are more than just two roles with lynch avoidance. DocE's matches someone else's, but I don't see either being a wolf at this time.I still think Kam is wolfier than DocE, if both have lynch avoidance and somehow there aren't 2 of the same affiliation with lynch avoidance.
1) Ceke - I've seen this person be very analytical. Now, it's hither and dither, wishy and washy with no sense of direction or astuteness.
2) Trilt - for obvious reasons. She could be very dumb, super unlucky, or just a plain ignoramus.
3) DocE - has unverifiable lynch avoidance. I suppose we could find out at the cost of another wasted lynch. If this is the case, there's a network of keyholes we have to machine to unlock the kill switch on either Kam or DocE.
4) ny - One vote during the lynch and just casts it for MJ; same for SAR - hastily speed reads and throws wastes a seer.
5) AM - flip flopping and nonsense votes.
Just FYI - there are more than just two roles with lynch avoidance. DocE's matches someone else's, but I don't see either being a wolf at this time.
CongratsAlso I'm having my bachelorette party today so I'll likely be fairly absent starting an hour or two from now
T4c was on the kam list....i agree he is saying a lot but adding little.I just got the wheelchair, I don't think it's a protective item because it gives you the option to ride in it or not. It's probably some sort of information gatherer.
I also have been checking into people under the radar, and T4C has only posted jokes and zero game content. Is that a role restriction? I imagine it's not an actual posting restriction and more them taking liberties with their role but it's not helpful at all that I can see.
Lynch T4C
Also I'm having my bachelorette party today so I'll likely be fairly absent starting an hour or two from now
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Pretty sure @LetItSnow will be dancing... 😉For realz? @LetItSnow and i are happy to bring our lemon party to you if needed.
🙄
I'm out with @Filly Bay and @WildZoo so will keep it short, but you guys are doing the classic thing where you lynch people who are being noisy while letting scum sit back and do nothing.
I had a single use rez and used it on nohika d2. I've been waiting to do this, so...
![]()
Where are the puppy pics?!?AHAHAHA that's perfect. Thank you. 😉
Sorry for not voting yesterday, I picked up my new puppy and my life has been full of neuroses ever since. Catching up now.
Same. There wasn't much to go on, so I went w what little info others shared.👎
I voted for Kam on day 1 because she jumped on AM for starting speculation about wolf numbers. Looked like a reach to me.
I haven't posted much game stuff bc i don't haven't been able to do anything. The humor/rando posts were mostly for entertainment when i'm catching up on the thread.
Soy and i are the only ones in our group PM, so that's been quiet. I've tried reading through the thread again to look for inconsistencies, but it's hard on a mobile w spotty coverage.
Uh.... Since when is there group PMs? To my knowledge you can PM above and below you on roster only.I haven't posted much game stuff bc i don't haven't been able to do anything. The humor/rando posts were mostly for entertainment when i'm catching up on the thread.
Soy and i are the only ones in our group PM, so that's been quiet. I've tried reading through the thread again to look for inconsistencies, but it's hard on a mobile w spotty coverage.
I think she means group pm's as in the group she's in "IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”Uh.... Since when is there group PMs? To my knowledge you can PM above and below you on roster only.
Unlynch Cdo lynch T4C
I think she means group pm's as in the group she's in "IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
T4C and vanilla soy are the only two in it.
I do think it was incredibly weird phrasing. I only have one person I can PM, I know others have more. The question is, was that a noob mistake or something else?Not sure why it was written that way though. Everybody has two in their "group" PM.
Unlynch Snowy
Lynch T4C
I do think it was incredibly weird phrasing. I only have one person I can PM, I know others have more. The question is, was that a noob mistake or something else?
I think she means group pm's as in the group she's in "IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
T4C and vanilla soy are the only two in it.
Not a noob mistake, as I've played quite a bit, it's just been awhile.I do think it was incredibly weird phrasing. I only have one person I can PM, I know others have more. The question is, was that a noob mistake or something else?
So i feel bad doing this, but lynch ceke
She's chaos.
I am a huge fan of theirs. They are just so very inspiring. She put lots of respect and trust in me and that means a lot to me. Basically she is like a bjg sister to me. A beloved big sister. We've talked and they swear they want to just so good and spread pro villager love.
But regardless of what they say, chaos eventually needs to die. When their win condition isnt explicitly mine, eventually i have to (weep a little and) do what needs to be done. I sat on this as long as i could until we ran out of better lynch ideas.
So. Team! Lets take down q person who is different than us! Xenophobia for the win!
I just read that. I don't like that info. I'm wondering why she went ahead and told all that to DocE though... it'd be easier/safer to pretend to be vanillager than village chaosSo like, no one has anything to say about the info DocE just dropped?
Lynch ceke
Chaos needs to go.
yep that was STL in the Vet WW game. Very chaotic. Ended with wolves, chaos, and neutral winning (and my clinic exploding).Yeah I'm a big fan of making chaos go away. Was it STL that pulled the super-chaotic wolf-win at the end?
lynch ceke
###Lynch AM###, maybe.
Someday it's going to be right.
yep that was STL in the Vet WW game. Very chaotic. Ended with wolves, chaos, and neutral winning (and my clinic exploding).
The reason was literally right before.This totally isn't a sketchy reason.
I don't think it gives us anything on DocE. He can be a wolf and want chaos gone too.Chaos always eventually needs to go and this will give us info on DocE, too. If this goes horribly wrong we know who goes next.
###lynch ceke###
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.