SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 7 Penalties Abound Lynch Tally:
SOV (12)
- dds, LIS, DVMD, AM, SAR, kcough, genny, cdoc, MJ, Jilary, Lufer, TRH
Coopah (1) - LoTF
dds (4) - kam, dpmd, Coopah, SOV

17/21
Lynch deadline <2.25 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Every single game, there's a wolf lurking in the quiet people. I'm attempting to consider ALL of the players instead of just bumbling along with the crowd. It's easy to speculate on the more obviously active players because they might word something weird or put up a fight about something in a way that draws our suspicion. The people who are cruising under the radar (Fireman, cdo, LoTF, nohika being most note-worthy) are those who are not getting any scrutiny. There's got to be a wolf lurking in there somewhere. So forgive me if it comes across as "throwaway" but I'm voting to lynch based on my own notes and feelings instead of just rolling with the bandwagons.
I have only seen Fireman as a baddie once, and he was more outspoken. But it was the True Crime game where he was the psychopath, so maybe he just relished in that role. haha

lynch SOV

though I don't like the daily bandwagoning, at least each day has different people on the bandwagon. I had dds in my wolf leans pile and I may be tempted to go there if sov is village.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally caught up after a long day in surgery. I'm going to trust the dildo (lol) and LYNCH SOV because if he ends up not wolfy, we have follow up target(s).

I have only seen Fireman as a baddie once, and he was more outspoken. But it was the True Crime game where he was the psychopath, so maybe he just relished in that role. haha

That was a good game.

He hasn't really played much that I'm aware of, and the fact that he won his first game as a noob is impressive. I don't want to forget about him.

Every single game, there's a wolf lurking in the quiet people. I'm attempting to consider ALL of the players instead of just bumbling along with the crowd. It's easy to speculate on the more obviously active players because they might word something weird or put up a fight about something in a way that draws our suspicion. The people who are cruising under the radar (Fireman, cdo, LoTF, nohika being most note-worthy) are those who are not getting any scrutiny. There's got to be a wolf lurking in there somewhere. So forgive me if it comes across as "throwaway" but I'm voting to lynch based on my own notes and feelings instead of just rolling with the bandwagons.
Cdo? Definitely not quiet

That was a good game.

He hasn't really played much that I'm aware of, and the fact that he won his first game as a noob is impressive. I don't want to forget about him.
I don't remember if it was his first game, but I played with him in Doc's mashup game and he feels I think similar here. But I am also a bit brain dead and haven't reread much. Just working off spectator skimming.

Cdo? Definitely not quiet
Lol Cdo and quiet definitely aren't words that belong together. I prefer the "fight everyone until you have no one left to fight with and then you fight yourself" approach, personally.

Going hardcore after villagers has never been/will never be part of my wolf strategy as it attracts way too much attention. What I'm guessing will happen is every person will read this as sketchy, I'll try to defend, people will just twist whatever I say to be sketchy anyways and boom dead Coopah. We'll see how this lynch flips.

The 'hardcore after villagers' is a "would I do this as a wolf?" argument, which I never pay any attention to.

And the last part really, really sounds sketchy. Very much a "I'm gonna set the stage for my argument" type of comment.

All-in-all - sketch +1

Currently dds and TRH are coming off sketchy to me. dds because s/he just spouting bulls*** and I'm tired of it. TRH because she seems to be only lynching throwaways for odd reasons. I know people are currently suspicious of me and that's fine, I am always under suspicion. Going hardcore after villagers has never been/will never be part of my wolf strategy as it attracts way too much attention. What I'm guessing will happen is every person will read this as sketchy, I'll try to defend, people will just twist whatever I say to be sketchy anyways and boom dead Coopah. We'll see how this lynch flips.
This was the most village you have sounded to me this game. I am sorry you are frustrated.

And... onto the dildo!

I haven't had any items and the only night action I've gotten was a missive from a lusty old man. So I don't know what is going on (with) the dildo.

Since dds and DVMD feel so good about the vibes coming back from the dildo, I'll jump on SOV too.

Unlynch Coop
Lynch SOV

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having a super hard time buying the "Cyndia as vanillar villager" argument from SOV.

That's mostly just based off my own role, which would seem to suggest Cyndia isn't likely to be a vanillar villager. I mean, not out of the realm of possibility, but ....... seems more unlikely than likely.

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, today's been appointments and looking after my puppy. Just got home and settled.

I'm inclined to test the info we have. Best case we catch a wolf.

Coopahs frustration could read either way to me.

I thought I put in a ###lynch sov### earlier, looks like I didn't hit submit on my computer.

Everyone circled around SoV, convinced that maybe he was the one that they had been looking for.

“Guys, listen. This is insane. DocE, as everyone knows, is the most truthful among them all, as well as the smartest and fairest in the land. I can’t see why we would lynch me when the information came from his number one target, DDS.

Everyone turned towards the accuser, DDS. “I swear it on everything I hold near and dear. If it’s not him, I will personally lead my execution tomorrow, releasing the darned gallows lever myself!”

“Guys, there is something we are not seeing! He wants to take me out for his own reasons. I can’t fathom quite what those reasons are, but…. They must be bad!”

“Listen. I know what I know, because the great dildo has told me so. Or not quite told me so. But I used the dildo and I..” Everyone glances at him, even more confused. “Well, I didn’t use the dildo like that. Actually, I am not even sure anymore. I used the dildo in some way, maybe in the way you are thinking. But regardless, it allowed me to do things I could never fathom.” The crowd stood there in shock. A southern woman in the crowd gasped an “Oh my” and fainted to the floor. “Like figure out that our friend is a cold blooded killer…. Not the other thing…. Well.. At least… Ah nevermind.”

The crowd stood there staring, clearly having no clue what to make of this mess. Should they believe someone who has clearly gone insane but was convinced of their conviction, or attack the one that was crazy.

“I for one believe…”

A megaphone from the background: “No one cares what you think or believe. For it has been pre-ordained what shall occur. There is something larger at play here. Or not larger, maybe older. Yeah, definitely older. You are thinking too much into your future, when you should be looking into your past. At least to see part of the bigger picture. For you would have known already that our friend here was a wolf long ago. Like I had. But it needed to happen at the right time. At the right place. And for the right reasons. Why? Well, if you don’t have a suspicion yet, then you haven’t been paying close enough attention. Both now and in the past. But enough on this, we have an execution to withness, and boy is it going to be a doozy.”

Out of nowhere, a barrage of spears fell from the skies at both DDS and SoV. They all landed. The crowd looks back up after scurrying out of the way to see who it hit. The answer was no one, it had somehow created a circle surrounding the two of them.

“Your ring has been created. If you look beside each of you, there is a spear on its side. It is time for you to duel it….”

DDS didn’t even miss a beat. The spear was already entering SoV’s chest before the sentence could be finished.

“Ah the victor. No one could have predicted this. No one, not even myself. Such a shame too. Such a shame.”

With that, the ominous voice silenced, and did not start back up again.
Dead is SoV, CYNDIA, VANILLA WOLF.

It is night time. Deadline is either in 3 hours if all actions are in or 8 am if they are not.

Reactions: 7 users
So, I should trust the word of an extremely sketchy player seemingly unkillable (almost like an alpha wolf) who tried to convince others DocE was a wolf yesterday and now dds today?

Quote one post where I even hinted DocE was a wolf and I'll bake you a ****ing birthday cake.

I know now you're not a wolf, AM, but at least try to make sure the claims you throw around are accurate. I never once said DocE was a wolf, or anything like it. I didn't vote for him, I didn't even weigh in on the matter. Plenty of other people called him a wolf, but you're accusing me of something that's categorically, demonstrably false. **** like this is bad play. When you misrepresent events, it makes you seem sketchy, and that distracts people. Distracts people and wastes investigation opportunities. Try to cool it with the alternative facts.

This actually fits with role names matching players- Cyndia is like, THE wolf that lurks forever and doesn't seem to be doing much. I am the chaos. Etc etc.

Reactions: 2 users
Quote one post where I even hinted DocE was a wolf and I'll bake you a ****ing birthday cake.

I know now you're not a wolf, AM, but at least try to make sure the claims you throw around are accurate. I never once said DocE was a wolf, or anything like it. I didn't vote for him, I didn't even weigh in on the matter. Plenty of other people called him a wolf, but you're accusing me of something that's categorically, demonstrably false. **** like this is bad play. When you misrepresent events, it makes you seem sketchy, and that distracts people. Distracts people and wastes investigation opportunities. Try to cool it with the alternative facts.
Welcome back, I'm guessing you were silenced today and without PM partners to speak for you?

Aww. Did somebody miss their wittle woofy fwiend?
I honestly am a bit skeptical of KC being a wolf. They said some things that they'd have to be either incredibly talented to say as a wolf in PM, or incredibly stupid- it's just a hard villager read for me, for whatever that is worth.

A megaphone from the background: “No one cares what you think or believe."
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Aww. Did somebody miss their wittle woofy fwiend?
I've had a village near-unkillable ability before (Phoenix in the last HP game). I don't think that ability alone, which is all anyone is basing their assessment of Kam being a wolf on, is enough for me to call her a wolf. But I've discussed this ad nauseum so will desist for now.

I honestly am a bit skeptical of KC being a wolf. They said some things that they'd have to be either incredibly talented to say as a wolf in PM, or incredibly stupid- it's just a hard villager read for me, for whatever that is worth.
Is this before or after you died?

I'm honestly interested though if the silencer did silence Kam again though. If they did, I'm going to say that whoever the silencer is is sketching me out with that move. Even if you think someone is wolfy, silencing sucks. Especially with the alleged silencing rules of this game being allowed to still PM and choosing to silence the person who has no PM partners left? Sketch move in my opinion.

So why did you think dds was the lynch over SOV?
MJ and T4C, both verified by death, had checked into SOV. DDS had been next on the list yesterday. Not a bad wolf move to claim a seering to buy an extra death before you go out. I've done it myself. Can't be right every time. Plus, might be more amenable to the prevailing groupthink if it wasn't so self-satisfied about all the wrong **** it assumes about me.

MJ and T4C, both verified by death, had checked into SOV. DDS had been next on the list yesterday. Not a bad wolf move to claim a seering to buy an extra death before you go out. I've done it myself. Can't be right every time. Plus, might be more amenable to the prevailing groupthink if it wasn't so self-satisfied about all the wrong **** it assumes about me.
But it wouldn't have made sense to take out a vanilla in that case.

But it wouldn't have made sense to take out a vanilla in that case.

Bus the vanilla wolf to buy cred for a more useful wolf?

You claim to know I'm not a wolf, but yet think I'm sketchy?

And here are the posts in question.

They're slow learners, Doc.

giphy.gif

I wish we were both wolves.

The mockery would be wonderful.

Youd all love it. Id do it all for all of you. Youd all be as happy as me and as full of joy as me.

<strikes a cute pose>

You claim to know I'm not a wolf, but yet think I'm sketchy?

And here are the posts in question.

I thought you were sketchy, AM. Do you know what the word "now" means? That's basically the entire point of the post. Read between the lines.

The post you just quoted is very clearly just me mocking you guys for wasting another lynch on someone with a lynch avoidance. Are you saying you didn't get that, or did you just search for anything with Doc's name in it you could find?

Is this before or after you died?
After. It's just things that are pretty, well, naive. Like, things only a very inexperienced/fluffy villager or a master wolf that can play people like a fiddle would say. I'm not saying it's 100%, but the feels are like, 80% villager for me rn.

I thought you were sketchy, AM. Do you know what the word "now" means? That's basically the entire point of the post. Read between the lines.

The post you just quoted is very clearly just me mocking you guys for wasting another lynch on someone with a lynch avoidance. Are you saying you didn't get that, or did you just search for anything with Doc's name in it you could find?
Shut your wolf mouth. You're guilty until proven innocent at this point.