SDN WW ReneWWed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@LetItSnow I vote for you to suck it up and play. You were pretty active until you weren't. Too much fluff? Just skip to end and lynch dvmd.

Sign me up. But I demand a MRSSOv role for old time's sake. ( and btw, she is I'm thesis writing mode so unless I want my head bit off, I don't dare mention her playing).
 
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19.
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
 
inb4 excuses
Options:
A) Too busy working
B) Internet's broken
C) no u
IMG_4484.GIF
 
@LetItSnow I vote for you to suck it up and play. You were pretty active until you weren't. Too much fluff? Just skip to end and lynch dvmd.

Sign me up. But I demand a MRSSOv role for old time's sake. ( and btw, she is I'm thesis writing mode so unless I want my head bit off, I don't dare mention her playing).

I really could do without you being so pointlessly critical. "Overreaction"... "Suck it up and play"...

I'm glad it doesn't bother YOU, but that doesn't make my feelings about it an "overreaction." I allow gladly that other people enjoy all the fluffy stuff, and I think that's awesome for them. I'm not sure why you can't allow that I *don't* like it.

But hey, thanks for the crap. Now I *really* don't want to play.

Even though STL is modding, which is usually ... interesting.

P.S. Your theories about my change in posting and my angst about the fluffiness in the last game? You were wrong on every count.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18.
19. nohika
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
 
@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87

Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
 
@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87

Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
:lame:
Are you trying to kill me
 
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll play.

Don't expect greatness, kids eat up most of my time during the day. I don't have the convenient excuse of school to cover my addictions currently.
 
In, if it's not too late


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It's never too late, apparently

1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
 
It's never too late, apparently

1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24.
I think you might have forgotten someone....
 
Assuming I'm getting that gentlemans agreement?

1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
 
@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87

Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
"That's a lot of dudes!"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87

Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
I start my job as veterinarian tomorrow. Probably shouldn't start a game.


Omg
 
Damnit, I was thinking of signing up for this but I spent too long um-ing and ah-ing over the perceived ethical dilemma of playing a game where real life people are actually the roles. Definitely not like me to over think anything. :laugh:

Oh well, places have filled up now, maybe next game. 🙂