Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN WW ReneWWed
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did that seriously just happen right as I was calling for her??!
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12.
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19.
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
😍
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Your likes reminded me that she had OK'd me adding her earlier, lol.Did that seriously just happen right as I was calling for her??
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Kam!!!! 😍
@LetItSnow I vote for you to suck it up and play. You were pretty active until you weren't. Too much fluff? Just skip to end and lynch dvmd.
Sign me up. But I demand a MRSSOv role for old time's sake. ( and btw, she is I'm thesis writing mode so unless I want my head bit off, I don't dare mention her playing).
Sign me up. But I demand a MRSSOv role for old time's sake. ( and btw, she is I'm thesis writing mode so unless I want my head bit off, I don't dare mention her playing).
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19.
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19.
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
inb4 excuses
Options:
A) Too busy working
B) Internet's broken
C) no u
@LetItSnow I vote for you to suck it up and play. You were pretty active until you weren't. Too much fluff? Just skip to end and lynch dvmd.
Sign me up. But I demand a MRSSOv role for old time's sake. ( and btw, she is I'm thesis writing mode so unless I want my head bit off, I don't dare mention her playing).
I really could do without you being so pointlessly critical. "Overreaction"... "Suck it up and play"...
I'm glad it doesn't bother YOU, but that doesn't make my feelings about it an "overreaction." I allow gladly that other people enjoy all the fluffy stuff, and I think that's awesome for them. I'm not sure why you can't allow that I *don't* like it.
But hey, thanks for the crap. Now I *really* don't want to play.
Even though STL is modding, which is usually ... interesting.
P.S. Your theories about my change in posting and my angst about the fluffiness in the last game? You were wrong on every count.
Last edited:
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19. nohika
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19. nohika
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
Also I am going to need 1 NPC role if someone is down: @Bottle of Bear
@LadyOtheFarm you are on the wrong WW thread, jump on this one and sign up
@raf2769 @heyyimhayley it's summer! Come play!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18.
19. nohika
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18.
19. nohika
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
I love you! Thanks!@LadyOtheFarm you are on the wrong WW thread, jump on this one and sign up
@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87
Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87
Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Haxx 😉
@WildZoo you gon diemore spots can be created
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87
Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)

Are you trying to kill me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SummerTheLynx is gonna die first@WildZoo you gon die
Woooo! Peer pressure!WZ is persistent. Throw me in there. 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
ill watch and make comments from the back of the room because it's what i do best
Also I am going to need 1 NPC role if someone is down: @Bottle of Bear
Okee dokee 👍
Nooooo!
I want to play so badly. There are particular reasons.
But I cannot for I have no life. 🙁
I will read when I can!
I want to play so badly. There are particular reasons.
But I cannot for I have no life. 🙁
I will read when I can!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, but gotta get some real life on this month. Have a good time!!
I'll play.
Don't expect greatness, kids eat up most of my time during the day. I don't have the convenient excuse of school to cover my addictions currently.
Don't expect greatness, kids eat up most of my time during the day. I don't have the convenient excuse of school to cover my addictions currently.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's never too late, apparently
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
I think you might have forgotten someone....It's never too late, apparently
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know what you're talking aboutI think you might have forgotten someone....

what is this?
make some rule that i cant be seered for the first 48 hours and im in. Even if its a non-binding gentleman's agreement
All right, all right, I will partake.
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
Thanks for the tag, but busy days coming up soon!
Assuming I'm getting that gentlemans agreement?
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
"That's a lot of dudes!"@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87
Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
Thanks for invite, still out of town
lynch DocE
Very tempting, but one licensing exam this Friday and another in a month makes seems like a risky proposition.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I start my job as veterinarian tomorrow. Probably shouldn't start a game.@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87
Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)
Omg
I start my job as veterinarian tomorrow. Probably shouldn't start a game.
Omg
Most perfect time to play. Gives you an outlet from the crazy.
Risky but doable or too risky?Very tempting, but one licensing exam this Friday and another in a month makes seems like a risky proposition.
Damnit, I was thinking of signing up for this but I spent too long um-ing and ah-ing over the perceived ethical dilemma of playing a game where real life people are actually the roles. Definitely not like me to over think anything. 
Oh well, places have filled up now, maybe next game. 🙂

Oh well, places have filled up now, maybe next game. 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K