You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You know the drill.
1. Crayola
2.
3.
1. Crayola
2.
3.
You know the drill.
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3.
4.
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3.
4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok, throw me in there.
Pull my name off if the game starts before the 29th though- my final board exam before graduation is that day, and it's the PE so I need lots of time-intensive practice doing physical exams and such.
Game announcement: this may sound strange but, if for some reason you would prefer NOT to have a role ability, PM me so I can plan for assignments accordingly
Will you sub if need be if this happens to start before 29th?Pull my name off if the game starts before the 29th though- my final board exam before graduation is that day, and it's the PE so I need lots of time-intensive practice doing physical exams and such.
Sure sure, I will be almost completely busy until 9:30 on Tuesday night
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Pippy
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Pippy
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7.
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11.
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7.
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11.
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7.
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmh
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7.
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmh
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7. AM
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6.
7. AM
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8.
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
Whale shark is in.
@StayingPositive2017
@britzen
I saw this, but really need to focus on ochem and my vet school interview. After Dec 15 I will jump back in on these things [emoji5]@StayingPositive2017
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Yassss
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
Will there be gold?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Leprechaun goldWill there be gold?
I love when I open up sdn and a game signup has started 🙂
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
That’s better than STL gold, I have yet to see proof STL gold exists.Leprechaun gold
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
13. Mel
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
13. Mel
14. Sporty
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
13. Mel
14. Sporty
What's genesis??
I think it's a Sega gaming console. Don't quote me though. I've never played anything by them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone provide information what any of this means? Lol
Nope. You'll just have to sign up and play if you want to find out. 😉Can anyone provide information what any of this means? Lol
(it's a version of this game: MafiaWiki)
1. Crayola
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
13. Mel
14. Sporty
15. FS/whale shark
2. Allie
3. Dubz
4. Mad Jack
5. DVMD
6. Jilary
7. AM
8. Cyndia
9. genny
10. Pippy
11. vmH
12. Snowy
13. Mel
14. Sporty
15. FS/whale shark
Sonic the hedgehog? Never!!??I think it's a Sega gaming console. Don't quote me though. I've never played anything by them.
Sonic the hedgehog? Never!!??
Nope. I have always been lame.
Not playing WW right now. 🙁 My brain's doing a bad number on things and I just don't have the energy to play. Or to get lynched because I'm not a wolf. 😛
Not playing until after the 30th. Would be willing to be a sub or manator if either are needed
You should definitely play!
This link has a good explanation of what WW is
Can anyone provide information what any of this means? Lol
You should definitely play!
This link has a good explanation of what WW is
What's genesis??
I think it's a Sega gaming console. Don't quote me though. I've never played anything by them.
Disappointments... serious disappointments... 😵😱
My heart hurts....while we wait, favorite games of those who’ve played Sega?
(If I only hear crickets, I’ll be so 😢)
(If I only hear crickets, I’ll be so 😢)
Last edited:
I never actually had sega (used to occasionally rent them from the video store though...). Ecco was a fun game
My heart hurts....while we wait, favorite games of those who’ve played Sega?
(If I only hear crickets, I’ll be so 😢)
Probably sonic. Ecco the dolphin was good but couldn't pass a certain level so got tired of it. I had a where's waldo one that was cool.
I think I only ever played the sonic games at my friend's house. We didn't own any type of gaming system post Atari.
The hedgehog, of course!
Looks like my hard-drinking BSG suicide theme's getting retired for this one! Thanks kdubs!
Looks like my hard-drinking BSG suicide theme's getting retired for this one! Thanks kdubs!
I can’t remember if it was Sega Genesis or not but there was the Clockwork Knight game? Hands-down my absolute fave.
Yess sonic was my favorite! We only had a handful of genesis games, but that was by far the best.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Per the Internet, Sega Saturn.I can’t remember if it was Sega Genesis or not but there was the Clockwork Knight game? Hands-down my absolute fave.
For sign ups, I can start with 16 players or leave it open til tomorrow (leaning toward the latter)
Tentatively to start Monday. Cycles will be a bit variable with my schedule but I’ll try to stick to late-ish PM (10ish? Later if I can stay awake for that long) closes (cept Monday/Tuesday, have to leave for work at 6am Tues and maybe Wednesday) with ~8am night closes. Subject to change if schedule explodes.
Tentatively to start Monday. Cycles will be a bit variable with my schedule but I’ll try to stick to late-ish PM (10ish? Later if I can stay awake for that long) closes (cept Monday/Tuesday, have to leave for work at 6am Tues and maybe Wednesday) with ~8am night closes. Subject to change if schedule explodes.
MEAN BEAN MACHINE. Dude, I don't know, there's like a billion sonic games you could use alone. Sonic and Knuckles, the original, that pinball game, mean bean, probably Sonic II was on it...My heart hurts....while we wait, favorite games of those who’ve played Sega?
(If I only hear crickets, I’ll be so 😢)
Otherwise, Road Rash? Mortal Kombat? Flicky, Earthworm Jim, World of Illusion, Tetris? I have like a million genesis games but only played a few of them so I'm not a super big help here.
(Also the up button on my only controller was broken, so I couldn't actually play a lot of my games... took me months to figure out why I couldn't jump in Earthworm)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K

