Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Unofficial Mayor Day Tally:
LIS (3)
- LIS, DVMD, VMH
WZ (2) - AM, WZ
Pippy (1) - pippy
SP (3) - Jil, SP, Cyndia
Mel (3) - Mel, Teep, allie

11/18
Deadline < 5 hours
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright I didn’t want to have to do this, but vote for me and I won’t take a page out of Genesis and flood this thread (with terrible puns).
 
*********************
Separate vote: if me and an afk MJ were to team up, what would our name be?
*********************
********
JackLynx!

91sRe54bK-L._SY450_.jpg

********
 
How well do you know SEGA games LIS?

Elect LIS

Eta: to finish my vote. My phone started going weird and posted it before I finished writing haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Mayor Day Tally:
LIS (3) - LIS, DVMD, VMH
WZ (2) - AM, WZ, britzen
Pippy (1) - pippy
SP (5) - Jil, SP, Cyndia, Snowy, FS
Mel (3) - Mel, Teep, allie
genny (1) - genny

16/18
Deadline ~50 minutes

I'm not as good at this as AM so correct me if I screwed up

@kaydubs
 
Last edited:
Unofficial Mayor Day Tally:
LIS (3) - LIS, DVMD, VMH
WZ (2) - AM, WZ, britzen
Pippy (1) - pippy
SP (5) - Jil, SP, Cyndia, Snowy, FS
Mel (3) - Mel, Teep, allie
genny (1) - genny

16/18
Deadline ~50 minutes

I'm not as good at this as AM so correct me if I screwed up
**********
I think @kaydubs was requesting to be tagged in tallies so she can keep up with it
**********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad