Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
F this. Phones dead. My last move.

Unlynch snowy
Lynch AM

For throwing a single vote on someone with no traction right now, and not wanting to "handle it"
 
F this. Phones dead. My last move.

Unlynch snowy
Lynch AM

For throwing a single vote on someone with no traction right now, and not wanting to "handle it"
I mean, doesn't this also count as throwing a vote on someone with no traction right now? Much like when my cat pukes on the carpet, nobody wants to handle this lynch
 
F this. Phones dead. My last move.

Unlynch snowy
Lynch AM

For throwing a single vote on someone with no traction right now, and not wanting to "handle it"

I kinda want to do this too. I mean it's AM so I'm not too surprised but waiting until the last minute is sketchy. But this also makes me think you are village because you put yourself in the lead now. I could still switch to allie or WZ. Maybe pippy. Wz and pippys love of this tie is sketching me out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kinda want to do this too. I mean it's AM so I'm not too surprised but waiting until the last minute is sketchy. But this also makes me think you are village because you put yourself in the lead now. I could still switch to allie or WZ. Maybe pippy. Wz and pippys love of this tie is sketching me out.

So you don't actually suspect Teep, Snowy?
 
I kinda want to do this too. I mean it's AM so I'm not too surprised but waiting until the last minute is sketchy. But this also makes me think you are village because you put yourself in the lead now. I could still switch to allie or WZ. Maybe pippy. Wz and pippys love of this tie is sketching me out.
FFS Snowy ALL YOU'VE DONE THIS GAME IS HEDGE.
 
I kinda want to do this too. I mean it's AM so I'm not too surprised but waiting until the last minute is sketchy. But this also makes me think you are village because you put yourself in the lead now. I could still switch to allie or WZ. Maybe pippy. Wz and pippys love of this tie is sketching me out.
Detour from my thoughts that I was writing up, but what is this comment? It's weird and doesn't ride well with everything else you've been saying all day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Politics. And I don't know that they have been looked into. Contributions so far have been sketchy.
I mean like...eventually
Idk, feel like the second day of votings is a little early for mayoricide. But dats just me. I do want more of the helpfulness on the theme that we were promised.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad