You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok I officially give up on trying to read Snowy lol
But also wtf just happened
And welcome back, Teep -- feel free to enact revenge tomorrow lol
But also wtf just happened
And welcome back, Teep -- feel free to enact revenge tomorrow lol
Not me. Snowy didn't vote Jil. I find that odd.Hmph. I still kinda wanted the Jil lynch too though.
The Knuckles reveal does give me slight pause.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********
Oh thank god
Really didn't have time for a game this week lol, I'm just weak willed and have no self control.
**********
Oh thank god
Really didn't have time for a game this week lol, I'm just weak willed and have no self control.**********
I mean it wasn't on a silver platter, but I am part of the reason he came under fireHe's becoming another STL. I can't handle another STL. Especially if he's not gonna deliver wolves on a silver platter 😉

Having snowy confirmed as a wolf gives me a LOT of questions about frozenshades now and I would like to hear more about him
Also jil's response to being lynched was super sketchy and I would be fine voting there
Also, if kaydubs usually murders both people in the tie, it would be pretty crazy balance-wise to have 2 wolves lynched at the same time there is a villager rezNot me. Snowy didn't vote Jil. I find that odd.
Even if Jil's reveal is true I'm not totally buying it as village. Knuckles was initially an enemy to Sonic & Tails. and specifically mentioning being his friend puts me off
Contingency vote Jil
Still want her dead.
Still want her dead.
Although knuckles reveal makes me mull it over a bitAlso jil's response to being lynched was super sketchy and I would be fine voting there

As an aside, I still sort of have a suspicion that the wolves may be trying to suss out certain character names in the game and it makes me leery about people revealing their role names on thread.
KB just took the wheel....Now I can go nap 😉But also wtf just happened
Then I feel better.**********
Oh thank godReally didn't have time for a game this week lol, I'm just weak willed and have no self control.
**********
Crap, this fact was lodged somewhere in the back of my brain, but like I said I turned my brain off the past couple hours. Add this to the list of reasons I want Jil dead.Even if Jil's reveal is true I'm not totally buying it as village. Knuckles was initially an enemy to Sonic & Tails. and specifically mentioning being his friend puts me off
Which calls into question why SP didn't point this out with her extensive knowledge of Sega gaming.
I'm going rogue.Also, if kaydubs usually murders both people in the tie, it would be pretty crazy balance-wise to have 2 wolves lynched at the same time there is a villager rez
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Who, snowy? Or britz? Either way, nah.I mean it wasn't on a silver platter, but I am part of the reason he came under fire![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You know you love grumpus dubz 😉Well. What a grumpus.
*She my bad. I meant Snowy. I wholeheartedly had nothing to do with the britz lynch.Who, snowy? Or britz? Either way, nah.
Can jil please be a wolf so I can get one thing right this game
🤣
🤣
Reading this post just made me remember that Tails and Knuckles are different. This is what I get for playing Sonic, like, once because his eyes weirded me out.Even if Jil's reveal is true I'm not totally buying it as village. Knuckles was initially an enemy to Sonic & Tails. and specifically mentioning being his friend puts me off
Contingency Lynch Jil
Sonic = blueReading this post just made me remember that Tails and Knuckles are different. This is what I get for playing Sonic, like, once because his eyes weirded me out.
Tails = yellow
Knuckles = red
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Remind me how you brought snowy under fire?*She my bad. I meant Snowy. I wholeheartedly had nothing to do with the britz lynch.
I'm a genius and was like "Yeah, Knuckles, the one with two tails."Sonic = blue
Tails = yellow
Knuckles = red

So what if Jil is a wolf and Teep wasn't resurrected as a villager, and they planned the end of the lynch with kaydubs and kara so that Snowy would go down but Jil would still look sketchy, and then Teep could chime in with the knowledge and just sit back and watch us run around like chickens with our heads cut off while we convert hunt after Jil goes down.
All I can think of right now is what Tails' tails would look like on radiographs
And shh growth factor
What has vet school done to my youth
And shh growth factor
What has vet school done to my youth
I seriously came back just to make sure snowy was a wolf, didn’t expect to still be alive (thanks Kara?) Anyway, for those hating on knuckles, I’m just going to leave this here and go to bed. Read it. Knuckles ain’t no bad guy. Look for Dr Robotnik. Knuckles the Echidna - Wikipedia
I have a kitty patient with partial sacral agenesis. Can't pee on her own but her rads look really cool.All I can think of right now is what Tails' tails would look like on radiographs
And shh growth factor
What has vet school done to my youth
😱I feel insulted, genny. Make me sound all crafty.and they planned the end of the lynch with kaydubs and kara
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just following this up because what I remember @Melchizedek is you going back and forth on her yesterday, I think eventually deciding she had to go, but then changing your mind today because her ability had been a village one in recent games.Remind me how you brought snowy under fire?
I wouldn't call that contributing to the lynch at all really.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't I be happy with my revenge for one moment before the paranoia sets inSo what if Jil is a wolf and Teep wasn't resurrected as a villager, and they planned the end of the lynch with kaydubs and kara so that Snowy would go down but Jil would still look sketchy, and then Teep could chime in with the knowledge and just sit back and watch us run around like chickens with our heads cut off while we convert hunt after Jil goes down.
😱I feel insulted, genny. Make me sound all crafty.
how much chaos does she think I cause as a mod? I'm just here for bloodthirst currently (should have been more blood)
kara's such a bad influence on you, you should never have let her co-mod.😱I feel insulted, genny. Make me sound all crafty.
Damnit, I just can't win with you guise. "kaydubs, make our decisions." "kaydubs, we hate that you made our decisions."kara's such a bad influence on you, you should never have let her co-mod.
gosh oh golly 😛
So you think there is only one more original wolf? Do you know we only started with 3, because I definitely don’t know. Also, pretty sure no one can conspire with the mods how things go. That’s like, cheating.So what if Jil is a wolf and Teep wasn't resurrected as a villager, and they planned the end of the lynch with kaydubs and kara so that Snowy would go down but Jil would still look sketchy, and then Teep could chime in with the knowledge and just sit back and watch us run around like chickens with our heads cut off while we convert hunt after Jil goes down.
Yeah I just re-read that whole thing, What I remembered was me rage posting about how hedgey she was in PM's and on thread and suddenly two more people added onto her vote. That whole end of lynch was a blur.Just following this up because what I remember @Melchizedek is you going back and forth on her yesterday, I think eventually deciding she had to go, but then changing your mind today because her ability had been a village one in recent games.
I wouldn't call that contributing to the lynch at all really.
whatever, give me credit, don't give me credit, I couldn't care less.
#indifferenceFTWwhatever, give me credit, don't give me credit, I couldn't care less.
It's not cheating if the mods say it's OK. They make the rules.So you think there is only one more original wolf? Do you know we only started with 3, because I definitely don’t know. Also, pretty sure no one can conspire with the mods how things go. That’s like, cheating.
kara's such a bad influence on you, you should never have let her co-mod.
must be all the influence I got modding with @PrincessButterCup coming through and being dubz's manatee
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And to the wolves - y'all can suck it, guess I'm still pretty hard to lynch after all 
Ok I'm done gloating
Ok I'm done gloating
Nah, gloat some more. You know you wannaAnd to the wolves - y'all can suck it, guess I'm still pretty hard to lynch after all
Ok I'm done gloating
Last thing before I close my eyes, this is why I believe night and pm’s were cancelled due to mod smite. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.I preface this with the mod really dislikes everyone who participated in the last hour of lynch idiocy. In protest, see the following results.
It is Day 4 (Yeah, that's right, skipping right over night 3, ya jerks). Lynch deadline is ~9:30pm Eastern.
****BECAUSE YOU ABUSED THIS, NO PMs for anyone - unless you are only PMing the mod.*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I do.Nah, gloat some more. You know you wanna
But I should either be studying or working on finding the rest of those furry dinguses 😉
Don't make me lynch you tomorrow just on principle 😛And to the wolves - y'all can suck it, guess I'm still pretty hard to lynch after all
Ok I'm done gloating
This may be one of my favorite quotes. I may frame it and keep it forever so WW can live in infamy in my soul.Damnit, I just can't win with you guise. "kaydubs, make our decisions." "kaydubs, we hate that you made our decisions."
gosh oh golly 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
STOP READING FROM MY DIARY.....So what if Jil is a wolf and Teep wasn't resurrected as a villager, and they planned the end of the lynch with kaydubs and kara so that Snowy would go down but Jil would still look sketchy, and then Teep could chime in with the knowledge and just sit back and watch us run around like chickens with our heads cut off while we convert hunt after Jil goes down.
I don't quite think the whole "looking for video game villains" thing is going to fly because Player #6 isn't a videogame character much less a villain (at least not that I'm aware of SP double check me on this)I seriously came back just to make sure snowy was a wolf, didn’t expect to still be alive (thanks Kara?) Anyway, for those hating on knuckles, I’m just going to leave this here and go to bed. Read it. Knuckles ain’t no bad guy. Look for Dr Robotnik. Knuckles the Echidna - Wikipedia
ETA: Knuckles IS a boss battle in the original game even if he's not the main villain.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Come on pip, you gotta know how good this one feels. All my rage being well-placed for onceDon't make me lynch you tomorrow just on principle 😛

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What I don't get is why the heck did snowy say she was Player 4 if she was actually Player 6. Unless I'm making that up? Just seems weird. So there must be something sketchy about player 6...somewhere.
*************************************
Apparently there is a TV show about Sonic. I found it very educational.
*************************************
Apparently there is a TV show about Sonic. I found it very educational.
*************************************
*************************************
Apparently there is a TV show about Sonic. I found it very educational.
*************************************
****
Creepy. Those eyes are freaking me out. Now I can't stop looking at themmmmm
....the animation is REALLY freaking me out but I can't stop watching....
****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K