-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had originally been reading Mel as village but as today has gone on something isn’t sitting right with me. I just find it a little convenient that earlier in the game he was asking everyone what their blocking verbiage was and now he’s claiming the same wording....gonna need to go do some ISOing of his posts but for now lynch jilary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does this lead to 2? That sounds like one that rebounded.Oh and I think this was already brought up but there were 2 kill attempts night 2... I blocked the one with my protection. Mods said I successfully protected genny that night but was killed while doing so. Obviously not verbatim but you get the idea.
Obviously not verbatim but you get the idea.
You don't want me to charge up the lighting bolt? 😢 Makes me sad. I need more deaths
Unlynch AM
Lynch Jil.
I would still like to revisit AM tomorrow. Or possibly FS.
Lynch Jil.
I would still like to revisit AM tomorrow. Or possibly FS.
We could always go for a tie between Mel and Jil......You don't want me to charge up the lighting bolt? 😢 Makes me sad. I need more deaths
How does this lead to 2? That sounds like one that rebounded.
No. Two kill attempts. As I stated. One successful against me.... I died.
And one attempted on genny, I protected her.
Clear now? Had I not protected genny that night, she'd have died too.
We could always go for a tie between Mel and Jil......
😍 You're making me happy. I love ties
This is just a wild theory,but I think you wanted to act like you were attacked to gain some credibility but forgot WZ had admitted that she was attacked but had the night kill avoidance. Then when someone pointed it out, you backtracked.I know, that’s why I’m admitting I’m a *****.
You don't want me to charge up the lighting bolt? 😢 Makes me sad. I need more deaths
You going to lightning bolt me after I just rejoined? Harsh. 😢
This is just a wild theory,but I think you wanted to act like you were attacked to gain some credibility but forgot WZ had admitted that she was attacked but had the night kill avoidance. Then when someone pointed it out, you backtracked.
You sure have a lot of wild theories this game.
Oh ok. I read the way you phrased it as "I protected genny, and was killed in the process of doing so". Which sounded to me like a single kill that was reflected. But that makes sense, thanks for clarifyingNo. Two kill attempts. As I stated. One successful against me.... I died.
And one attempted on genny, I protected her.
Clear now? Had I not protected genny that night, she'd have died too.
You got notification that I was attacked? Because all I got was a blue blur running around me.No. Two kill attempts. As I stated. One successful against me.... I died.
And one attempted on genny, I protected her.
Clear now? Had I not protected genny that night, she'd have died too.
🙄 Please enlighten me because pretty sure this is the firstYou sure have a lot of wild theories this game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You going to lightning bolt me after I just rejoined? Harsh. 😢
My bloodthirst knows no bounds but you're safe for now
🙄 Please enlighten me because pretty sure this is the first
Oh wait. I was thinking about how Snowy referred to Mel.
You got notification that I was attacked? Because all I got was a blue blur running around me.
That's how I read my result, but I could be wrong.
@Melchizedek were the 2 kill attempts you were talking about on N2 on me and DVMD?
Very plausible and don’t deny that’s what it looks like but it’s not.This is just a wild theory,but I think you wanted to act like you were attacked to gain some credibility but forgot WZ had admitted that she was attacked but had the night kill avoidance. Then when someone pointed it out, you backtracked.
Genny was not the target of the kill that night, while DVMD probably protected her, this was not the reason a kill was blocked that night.@Melchizedek were the 2 kill attempts you were talking about on N2 on me and DVMD?
D5 Why aren't people dying? Lynch Tally
Jil (12) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ, DVMD, sporty, LIS, pippy, allieh, teep
AM (1) - jil
FS () -
13/14
missing: @Frozenshades
@genny where's my promised tie? 😢
Deadline ~ 2 hours
Jil (12) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ, DVMD, sporty, LIS, pippy, allieh, teep
AM (1) - jil
FS () -
13/14
missing: @Frozenshades
@genny where's my promised tie? 😢
Deadline ~ 2 hours
Has anyone else had that block message? Besides DVMD?
Which block message?
I was blocked N2. Wasn't it Cheezy who was earlier asking for specific wording? Someone was, I remember... and I declined.
I feel like Cheezy just tried to be tricky and stepped on himself.
Which block message?
I was blocked N2. Wasn't it Cheezy who was earlier asking for specific wording? Someone was, I remember... and I declined.
Night 1 results: Someone blocked you![]()
The above message is what Mel is claiming he got after last night. Did yours match that? Don't need to know specific wording. I'm just trying to figure out whether Mel is a ***** or lying or both.
The above message is what Mel is claiming he got after last night. Did yours match that? Don't need to know specific wording. I'm just trying to figure out whether Mel is a ***** or lying or both.
You don't need to know specific wording, but you want to know if it matched? 🙂
(I don't really care that much, just being difficult. Yes, my message matched, exactly, what DVMD got. Except I had an add'l line from kaydubs that said "Joke's on them cause it didn't matter 😛," presumably a reference to my vanillaness.)
Interesting, because that would mean 3 kill attempts that night since mel is also claiming he was attacked that night.Oh and I think this was already brought up but there were 2 kill attempts night 2... I blocked the one with my protection. Mods said I successfully protected genny that night but was killed while doing so. Obviously not verbatim but you get the idea.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The dome chopping...skull popping...head bopping blocker!!!!The serial bopper returning is giving me flashbacks to the DRoP game
The manatee doesn't fall far from the manatree😍 You're making me happy. I love tiesWho knows how this one would end. Especially as I'm currently unsupervised 😏
Interesting, because that would mean 3 kill attempts that night since mel is also claiming he was attacked that night.
Where did he claim that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I may just be a little accidentally overly hydrated rn, but 3 kill attempts in 1 night sounds like a lot
Particularly for early game when there probably wouldn't be an assassin in play (if there was, then someone should sit them + the rezzer down and talk about ability timing strategies)
Particularly for early game when there probably wouldn't be an assassin in play (if there was, then someone should sit them + the rezzer down and talk about ability timing strategies)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like we've got a repeat of Jil last night happening with Mel right now
Interesting, because that would mean 3 kill attempts that night since mel is also claiming he was attacked that night.
Tell the village which two are true Jil. 🙂
Genny was not the target of the kill that night, while DVMD probably protected her, this was not the reason a kill was blocked that night.
Could be reading my mod message wrong but it stated I successfully protected genny and while doing so, I was attacked.
Well DVMD actually died that night, so I believe she was telling the truth on that one. As far as the other two, I honestly couldn't tell you. Considering DVMD died village, I'd like to believe she's telling the truth, and I guess it's possible genny wasn't notified of a thwarted attack, but if she was rez'd non-village, I guess she could be making it up, since she appears to have forgotten about someone else claiming they were attacked that night. If she's telling the truth, makes me wonder what mel is up to.Tell the village which two are true Jil. 🙂
Well DVMD actually died that night, so I believe she was telling the truth on that one. As far as the other two, I honestly couldn't tell you. Considering DVMD died village, I'd like to believe she's telling the truth, and I guess it's possible genny wasn't notified of a thwarted attack, but if she was rez'd non-village, I guess she could be making it up, since she appears to have forgotten about someone else claiming they were attacked that night. If she's telling the truth, makes me wonder what mel is up to.
genny rezzed?
Well DVMD actually died that night, so I believe she was telling the truth on that one. As far as the other two, I honestly couldn't tell you. Considering DVMD died village, I'd like to believe she's telling the truth, and I guess it's possible genny wasn't notified of a thwarted attack, but if she was rez'd non-village, I guess she could be making it up, since she appears to have forgotten about someone else claiming they were attacked that night. If she's telling the truth, makes me wonder what mel is up to.
Again, point to where Mel claimed that he was attacked. I didn't read every post once I died. So it isn't that I forgot as you're trying to push, it is that I didn't even read it. So, go ahead, quote where he claimed to be attacked that night.
Not that it changes that mods told me I successfully protected genny. Unless someone has a different way to interpret that.
D5 Why aren't people dying? Lynch Tally
Jil (12) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ, DVMD, sporty, LIS, pippy, allieh, teep
AM (1) - jil
FS () -
13/14
missing: @Frozenshades
Deadline ? Could be now?
Jil (12) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ, DVMD, sporty, LIS, pippy, allieh, teep
AM (1) - jil
FS () -
13/14
missing: @Frozenshades
Deadline ? Could be now?
No, DVMD was rezzed, did you miss that?genny rezzed?
Yeah, as what though 😉No, DVMD was rezzed, did you miss that?
No, DVMD was rezzed, did you miss that?
Nah.
Well I'm about to die, so I guess search for it yourself. If I was making it up, you'd think someone would have pointed it out by now. I wasn't trying to "push" that you forgot.Again, point to where Mel claimed that he was attacked. I didn't read every post once I died. So it isn't that I forgot as you're trying to push, it is that I didn't even read it. So, go ahead, quote where he claimed to be attacked that night.
Wut?Yeah, as what though 😉
Yeah, as what though 😉
As myself, in all my amazing glory.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I'm about to die, so I guess search for it yourself. If I was making it up, you'd think someone would have pointed it out by now. I wasn't trying to "push" that you forgot.
Meh, I'd rather nurse my fever and watch pointless TV. Maybe tomorrow.
Yeah, that's about where my motivation is right now too.Meh, I'd rather nurse my fever and watch pointless TV. Maybe tomorrow.
Calling it.
Lynch closed, resultos pending
Lynch closed, resultos pending
Sorry got pulled away from the game for a bit, catching up now.
You died, sorry dude.Sorry got pulled away from the game for a bit, catching up now.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K