Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If DVMD had hinted at a role that might be jailkeep, would that change your opinion of her

Oh FFS, you don't know how to read between the lines.

I hinted at being a ****ing vanillager now. For crying out loud....

"I believe LIS as the block message I received from the mods the night after I returned was EXACTLY the same as his." "It is as close to seering as I can get without being a seer." We're both vanillagers and we both got the same blocking message. That's why I believed his vanilla claim. Wouldn't have put much stake in it otherwise. Is that better now?
 
Oh FFS, you don't know how to read between the lines.

I hinted at being a ****ing vanillager now. For crying out loud....

"I believe LIS as the block message I received from the mods the night after I returned was EXACTLY the same as his." "It is as close to seering as I can get without being a seer." We're both vanillagers and we both got the same blocking message. That's why I believed his vanilla claim. Wouldn't have put much stake in it otherwise. Is that better now?

Hence why I was glad I distracted the wolves for one night. They wasted their block on a now vanillager. Are things I've been stating starting to make more sense now?
 
Oh FFS, you don't know how to read between the lines.

I hinted at being a ****ing vanillager now. For crying out loud....

"I believe LIS as the block message I received from the mods the night after I returned was EXACTLY the same as his." "It is as close to seering as I can get without being a seer." We're both vanillagers and we both got the same blocking message. That's why I believed his vanilla claim. Wouldn't have put much stake in it otherwise. Is that better now?

Love how you ignored Mel for the same reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pippy is either being a ***** or intentionally redirecting and confusing people.

I claimed vanillager. That was my hint, buried in my block message/clearing LIS. I don't know what crap she's dug up, but I'm still sonic, I just don't have my ability. I claimed it not just once yesterday.
 
For what reasons? I didn't ignore him. I didn't believe him. There's a difference. There was no between the lines there. He was saying anything. And if there was no one attempted to clarify. Can't know if no one tells. Which puts those who did know as more suspicious.

It's frustrating that your clear LIS for the same reason you damn Mel.
 
It's frustrating that your clear LIS for the same reason you damn Mel.

No, I didn't. Mel didn't state he was blocked and "jokes on them".... did he? Go ahead, point that out.


I'm stating LIS is NOT an original. He'd have to be a convert if a wolf because he got the SAME block message I did when I just came back vanilla. Unless you're theory is we're both converts, you're off you're rocker.
 
I have no freaking clue what is going on anymore, but I can confirm that Twilight Zone is in the Genesis. Twilight Cage (based off of Twilight Zone) is not, however.
Yeah, I was doing some googling, and they appeared together -- it looked like the zone was in game but the cage part was in the comics only.
Idk. I was thinking if rez as wolf...might be something kinda bastardized about the role, yanno?
 
Yeah, I was doing some googling, and they appeared together -- it looked like the zone was in game but the cage part was in the comics only.
Idk. I was thinking if rez as wolf...might be something kinda bastardized about the role, yanno?

Minus the GIANT ****ing part about oh DVMD didn't role drop that, she role dropped vanillager. Hmm...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Minus the GIANT ****ing part about oh DVMD didn't role drop that, she role dropped vanillager. Hmm...
I don't see how blocking message makes both of you vanillagers.

You're both acting so obtuse that I feel like there has got to be something up with you.

I don't know how to reconcile LIS's role claim with that -- it's the only thing that is tripping me up. But I had mega wolf marks for him from my early game re-read and now you are just pushing nonsense without stopping to think.
 
Actually, now that I stopped being confused about Sonic, I'm still confused this game in general and about how you drew this conclusion.
I thought the twilight zone comment was the heavy role hint she was referring to. It was a weird comment; those are the kinds of phrases that are used for role hints.

I searched Twilight Zone sonic Sega and that came up. I looked for it on a wiki, and there was a link to the cage thing in the comics

I'm probably crazy, go ahead and lynch me today if you all want. I've gotten confused enough this game - it's distracting the village at this point.

Not a wolf, not a convert.
 
I don't see how blocking message makes both of you vanillagers.

You're both acting so obtuse that I feel like there has got to be something up with you.

I don't know how to reconcile LIS's role claim with that -- it's the only thing that is tripping me up. But I had mega wolf marks for him from my early game re-read and now you are just pushing nonsense without stopping to think.

Ok. My first block message before I died was exactly as I posted...

"You were blocked." With the BS emoticon.

I died.

LIS was blocked night 3 or whatever, he recently stated that his block message was the same as mine except with a line that said "Joke's on them because it doesn't matter."

I come back as a vanillager. At this point, I'm not believing LIS anymore than anyone else. Until that night. That night I get a block message that is verbatim to his now. Not to the one I had received first. Again because I'm now a vanillager.

So based on that, I do believe LIS was a vanillager up to the night he stated he was blocked. Beyond that night, he couldn't been converted.
 
Ok. My first block message before I died was exactly as I posted...

"You were blocked." With the BS emoticon.

I died.

LIS was blocked night 3 or whatever, he recently stated that his block message was the same as mine except with a line that said "Joke's on them because it doesn't matter."

I come back as a vanillager. At this point, I'm not believing LIS anymore than anyone else. Until that night. That night I get a block message that is verbatim to his now. Not to the one I had received first. Again because I'm now a vanillager.

So based on that, I do believe LIS was a vanillager up to the night he stated he was blocked. Beyond that night, he couldn't been converted.
I just feel like that is a big extrapolation to make. Like I don't think night result wording is the most solid guarantee of ability. 🙄

Also is 100% dependent on you both being village, because it's literally just your word and you have no one else to vouch for you.
 
See this make me believe it isn't there then. I hope when people read through they'll see how I'm at least trying to be helpful and explain my side while you and AM just mock and refuse to help out.
@Animal Midwife I feel like she is doing this right now on purpose to make it look like she doesn't know.

Either that or her fever killed all her brain cells, which I hope for her patients is not the case 😛
 
I just feel like that is a big extrapolation to make. Like I don't think night result wording is the most solid guarantee of ability. 🙄

Also is 100% dependent on you both being village, because it's literally just your word and you have no one else to vouch for you.

And LIS role claim plays into this now too. Or are you going to ignore that?

Look, I get it isn't 100%. And I'm not saying don't lynch him because of it.

But combine that with his role claim and I feel fairly comfortable that he did not start wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And LIS role claim plays into this now too. Or are you going to ignore that?

Look, I get it isn't 100%. And I'm not saying don't lynch him because of it.

But combine that with his role claim and I feel fairly comfortable that he did not start wolf.
Yeah I can't reconcile the role claim. I'll give you that much, and stated as much already.

But he's also getting really pissy this game, which could mean someone stupidly decided to convert him. Although then you'd both have to be converts. Which would just be dumb.
 
Yeah I can't reconcile the role claim. I'll give you that much, and stated as much already.

But he's also getting really pissy this game, which could mean someone stupidly decided to convert him. Although then you'd both have to be converts. Which would just be dumb.

The bottom is the point I'm making. We'd both have to be converts which is unlikely.

And I think he's grumpy because of work. It is euthanasia season and we're FB friends and well, I think he's got reason to be grumpy outside of the game. Not that he can't also be a grumpy convert.
 
Could you please show me where AM was cleared on thread so I can see it? Thanks.
So you guys are killing me with all this back and forth mess.

It might have been page 30-31 that VMH said she'd gotten AM's name and didn't think that it was sketchy.

I dont really think that really clears her though. And she's still on my list.