You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Um, that quote of his was to jilary??? I wasn't even involved. Where are you picking up we had an argument?
Specifically regarding him being blocked or his blocked message. We had plenty of arguments just don't recall any about blockage.
I had also been leaning towards grumpy b/c tis the season for euthanasia.The bottom is the point I'm making. We'd both have to be converts which is unlikely.
And I think he's grumpy because of work. It is euthanasia season and we're FB friends and well, I think he's got reason to be grumpy outside of the game. Not that he can't also be a grumpy convert.
What are your feelings on dubz and MJ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, you're way worse at this point than I think that I amIdk guys maybe just lynch me today - I'm losing my mind
Feels like @Teepster87 2.0 lol
So you guys are killing me with all this back and forth mess.
It might have been page 30-31 that VMH said she'd gotten AM's name and didn't think that it was sketchy.
I dont really think that really clears her though. And she's still on my list.
Interesting that you chose not to contingency lynch Mel.
So you guys are killing me with all this back and forth mess.
It might have been page 30-31 that VMH said she'd gotten AM's name and didn't think that it was sketchy.
I dont really think that really clears her though. And she's still on my list.
Thank you.
Interesting that you chose not to contingency lynch Mel.
I did
I did
Not you.
Oh no I meant I was doing the same thing that I got you killed with earlier lolNo, you're way worse at this point than I think that I am
Did not mean that you are as crazy as me -- that'd be an accomplishment
Last edited:
Oh and contingency lynch Mel I've hashed out why enough.
For @Animal Midwife
Specifically regarding him being blocked or his blocked message. We had plenty of arguments just don't recall any about blockage.
Just did.
Is it? I've brought you up on many occasions, so it shouldn't be any surprise.Interesting that you chose not to contingency lynch Mel.
and you make some remark about me not wanting to vote for you first. you really should have seen that coming
There was no argument there. And I did state he was blocked. And again that is NOTHING similar to LIS. If you can't see how those are vastly different, I'll never be able to convince you regardless of how I try.
Is it? I've brought you up on many occasions, so it shouldn't be any surprise.
and you make some remark about me not wanting to vote for you first. you really should have seen that coming
Yet, you voted for Mel yesterday anyway. Why him over me?
Of living players?@PippyPony how many players abilities have you figured out?
Just you
And dubz, because she revealed
Of dead players:
- Genny disclosed to me because she was worried I was going to pull an STL and make her sketchy enough on the thread that wolves wouldn't target her. She wanted to be targeted, I laid off. One of the reasons why I told Mel she wanted to be targeted was to evaluate him more directly -- if she was attacked after that conversation, I would know he was clear.
- Vmh disclosed role to me because it had already been outted, but she added the role name seer part
- I knew Mel's role for reasons that should now be abundantly clear to anyone paying attention
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM that quote there was uber stretching and quite frankly made no sense in the context you were attempting it to make sense in.
Care to explain in more detail how me thinking Mel was blocked by Jil is equivalent to LIS and his vanillager block? Because that was like you just searching for something in the thread with my name and the word block. And you thought that would be good enough.
Care to explain in more detail how me thinking Mel was blocked by Jil is equivalent to LIS and his vanillager block? Because that was like you just searching for something in the thread with my name and the word block. And you thought that would be good enough.
There was no argument there. And I did state he was blocked. And again that is NOTHING similar to LIS. If you can't see how those are vastly different, I'll never be able to convince you regardless of how I try.
You said earlier today you didn't know he ever claimed being blocked. I just quoted when you acknowledged it and thought he was a wolf. How is that agreement?
Of living players?
Just you
And dubz, because she revealed
Of dead players:
- Genny disclosed to me because she was worried I was going to pull an STL and make her sketchy enough on the thread that wolves wouldn't target her. She wanted to be targeted, I laid off. One of the reasons why I told Mel she wanted to be targeted was to evaluate him more directly -- if she was attacked after that conversation, I would know he was clear.
- Vmh disclosed role to me because it had already been outted, but she added the role name seer part
- I knew Mel's role for reasons that should now be abundantly clear to anyone paying attention
Did WZ's ability seems very villagey and never wolfy? Or could it span across multiple affiliations?
You said earlier today you didn't know he ever claimed being blocked. I just quoted when you acknowledged it and thought he was a wolf. How is that agreement?
No, you stated that I argued with him being blocked and how was his block different than LIS. I claimed I never argued with him about being blocked and his blocking would be vastly different than LIS being blocked.
AM that quote there was uber stretching and quite frankly made no sense in the context you were attempting it to make sense in.
Care to explain in more detail how me thinking Mel was blocked by Jil is equivalent to LIS and his vanillager block? Because that was like you just searching for something in the thread with my name and the word block. And you thought that would be good enough.
Who do you think blocked you and LIS?
I get why you're lynching me AM, I really do. But keep in mind I would have probably known that this would happen. Do you think that would have maybe changed my kill targets a bit?
I get why you're lynching me AM, I really do. But keep in mind I would have probably known that this would happen. Do you think that would have maybe changed my kill targets a bit?
How long in advance?
Nope there is a reason she is #3 on my list last night after re-read.Did WZ's ability seems very villagey and never wolfy? Or could it span across multiple affiliations?
Could go multiple ways, obviously
No, you stated that I argued with him being blocked and how was his block different than LIS. I claimed I never argued with him about being blocked and his blocking would be vastly different than LIS being blocked.
No, I didn't. Mel didn't state he was blocked and "jokes on them".... did he? Go ahead, point that out.
I'm stating LIS is NOT an original. He'd have to be a convert if a wolf because he got the SAME block message I did when I just came back vanilla. Unless you're theory is we're both converts, you're off you're rocker.
Who do you think blocked you and LIS?
I give up.
Go reread my quote. You claimed I damned Mel for being blocked but didn't LIS. Which I pointed out is not the case. I never claimed that I didn't think Mel was blocked.
How long in advance what?How long in advance?
I mean I was told by Mel that I would be lynched if he died, for obvious reasons.
I definitely want @WildZoo to check in when possible.
How long in advance what?
I mean I was told by Mel that I would be lynched if he died, for obvious reasons.
Okay, I will think on this.
Yes, read the whole damn bolded part. Please. Twice. Three times.
The AND is VERY ****ing important. If you can prove Mel claimed "jokes on them" and he claimed vanillager, then you have a point. If you can't, you completely didn't understand the point of the word AND. It means both, not just one.
Everyone's talked too much this morning, so I can't find the quote, but AM, when you said "something shouldn't have happened" last night without a convert, are you referring to the extra kill, or something else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, read the whole damn bolded part. Please. Twice. Three times.
The AND is VERY ****ing important. If you can prove Mel claimed "jokes on them" and he claimed vanillager, then you have a point. If you can't, you completely didn't understand the point of the word AND. It means both, not just one.
Whatever. I'm going in circles over this.
Everyone's talked too much this morning, so I can't find the quote, but AM, when you said "something shouldn't have happened" last night without a convert, are you referring to the extra kill, or something else?
Something else.
Unlynch MJ
Lynch Dubz
She's probably more likely to talk than her frand anyways 😉
Lynch Dubz
She's probably more likely to talk than her frand anyways 😉
Whatever. I'm going in circles over this.
You're trying to blame me for believing LIS but not believing Mel for the same block.
Except it wasn't the same block (well same person) it was different because of the wording LIS (and I) received. I just don't get how that is difficult to see.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just woke from the sleep of the dead bro lemme catch upI definitely want @WildZoo to check in when possible.
If you are village then you are being as bad of a distraction at this point as I amYou're trying to blame me for believing LIS but not believing Mel for the same block.
Except it wasn't the same block (well same person) it was different because of the wording LIS (and I) received. I just don't get how that is difficult to see.
I’d prefer not...but if @vetmedhead is fine, I’m fine.I am going to wait to answer this until later on so I can protect my ability for another couple hours. But I will answer it.
But it was predominantly the wording of how vmh recounted the ability to me -- I can pull that quote if @kaydubs says I can quote things from other players.
If you are village then you are being as bad of a distraction at this point as I am
Yeah, yeah. I'll move on. Just frustrated that she can't see how it is different. Probably as bad as my Mel tunnel vision.
I should go get ready to do fun things anyway.
*********I’d prefer not...but if @vetmedhead is fine, I’m fine.
That's fine, I wrote her like 40 pages of vomit anyway. It's up to you, captain
*********
@Animal Midwife I took this to mean if they were both alive, they were unkillable at night. Thought it was lynch only. Yes, I get how that looks in retrospect.N4 - I was told "role ability depends on a best bud (who they can talk to). If they're both alive, they protect each other. If one dies.....the other will survive but best-friend-less."
role ability sounds a bit like a modified mason role to me
It sort of sounds like they have a role ability that goes away if one of the pair dies - like maybe the remaining person becomes a vanillager or something? I'm not sure.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I read through once and my brain is like "wut" so I'm gonna have to read through again. Too far out of the loop of everything that is going on, too bad at picking up on subtle in thread clues.
Guess I've got that definitive proof that Mel was village though, so won't be lynching him today 😉 (too soon?)
Guess I've got that definitive proof that Mel was village though, so won't be lynching him today 😉 (too soon?)
Too soonI read through once and my brain is like "wut" so I'm gonna have to read through again. Too far out of the loop of everything that is going on, too bad at picking up on subtle in thread clues.
Guess I've got that definitive proof that Mel was village though, so won't be lynching him today 😉 (too soon?)
@Animal Midwife I took this to mean if they were both alive, they were unkillable at night. Thought it was lynch only. Yes, I get how that looks in retrospect.
Maybe it was a buffer since wolves have double kills. And there's always a way to NK someone. Even the alpha wasn't immune.
Unlynch Pippy
for now
for now
Oh yeah you are just terrible at subtly parsing things.Too far out of the loop of everything that is going on, too bad at picking up on subtle in thread clues.
Mmk.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************
*******************************
*makes note to perma-ignore dubz’s snapchats*Guess I've got that definitive proof that Mel was village though, so won't be lynching him today 😉 (too soon?)
*******************************
What are your feelings on dubz and MJ
Sorry, just totally realized I missed this part.
MJ isn't talking so I can't get a read in him at all.
I'd be surprised if WZ were an original wolf. Why use your wolfy theft on a fellow wolf to take away their lynch avoidance? It just doesn't make sense. Could it happen? Yes. Does it make sense, not really.
Sorry, just totally realized I missed this part.
MJ isn't talking so I can't get a read in him at all.
I'd be surprised if WZ were an original wolf. Why use your wolfy theft on a fellow wolf to take away their lynch avoidance? It just doesn't make sense. Could it happen? Yes. Does it make sense, not really.
Are you sure that was WZ's ability?
Are you sure that was WZ's ability?
That's what I've gathered from the thread. I only have the thread to go from. Guess she could've lied about it, but we know snowy (right?) could steal roles and WZ claimed hers stolen and no one refuted that. Are you suggesting that snowy (IIRC) had both lynch avoidance and an ability theif role?
That's what I've gathered from the thread. I only have the thread to go from. Guess she could've lied about it, but we know snowy (right?) could steal roles and WZ claimed hers stolen and no one refuted that. Are you suggesting that snowy (IIRC) had both lynch avoidance and an ability theif role?
I am not.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K