Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
May be a dumb question but to me you wanting to be in a different spot for PM purposes isn’t that suspicious. We had no roles or anything to be strategizing placements. So why would people lynch just for that?
Not saying we'll be lynched for that :laugh:
Lately every game where we can PM, one or both of us dies very early

Man I'm having to explain my jokes a lot lately. Might need to get my humor generator recalibrated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Why did you stay on Paws?
Because I was driving across the state and didn’t get caught up on thread until after lunch closed.
I'm gonna try not to do too much monday morning quarterbacking but I can understand the early reveal in the context of her confusion about when lynch close was
Knowing about her weird hours, it makes more sense, but had I been one of the people she revealed to early, it would have really sketched me out, and knowing she revealed prior to knowing her hours/deadline confusion, I probably would have lynched her.
Since Coop flipped wolf, her voting for Elfy either clears her or condemns her (I'm leaning towards clears just because she's a noob and an easy target).
Jboo is really the only one I'm getting strong feelings from as of now. I don't want to jump on anyone's back that I'm not getting feels from just yet. I want to hear more from Skimble, Allie, DVMD, Bryndy, and SAR.
Well this is probably all you will get from me today since I’m in a wedding and I should have left by now, but I decided to catch up on the thread since my internet finally decided to work for a bit.

Lynch jboo

Putting some more pressure on someone that has some votes, and decent reasons behind those votes from what I just skimmed.

Reactions: 1 users
Not saying we'll be lynched for that :laugh:
Lately every game where we can PM, one or both of us dies very early

Man I'm having to explain my jokes a lot lately. Might need to get my humor generator recalibrated.
Oh I gotcha, my bad I did miss the joke part of that. That one could’ve been me :ninja:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@RedLauren it is a hard and fast lesson to learn that quiet players are not necessarily wolfy, often it is within their meta (allie)

I know @Karabiner13 likes to put out early reads, I don't suppose she is helping you to get some of those together??
I’ve had a crazy morning and trying to get all caught up. Give me a moment

I’ve had a crazy morning and trying to get all caught up. Give me a moment to talk to my wolf pack because we are all freaking out that we lost our unseeable wolf on N1

FTFY

Reactions: 4 users
Dubz has been far more sassy than usual so my votes going there for now

Lynch Dubz

Also could got for MOOSE, as those early reads were kinda overkill for D1.

Lynch jboo

Putting some more pressure on someone that has some votes, and decent reasons behind those votes from what I just skimmed.
Putting pressure on? If you're going to be away for a wedding, I'm not sure how this is pressure. It's more of a "my vote's staying here today."

I'd also like to hear your reasons.

Dubz has been far more sassy than usual
200.gif

Reactions: 3 users
@WildZoo
It's good to be twitchy ;) I'm liking things I agree with, are good thoughts, or I just like.

Reactions: 2 users
...Or a bomb player, who could kill anyone who attacked them.
Being that Coopah was untrackable, I would gander she tried to do the attacking.

Rereading some stuff from today.

I like this thought. As far as could be seen on thread (from my memory) Coop wasnt really on anyone's radar as crazy sketchy. So unless we have a super confident vig +/- great blocking/protecting (depending on night action order since there was not a wolf kill) I like this theory - or a mechanism similar to it like an item that could kill anyone who attacked the holder. Something along those lines

I’ve had a crazy morning and trying to get all caught up. Give me a moment
That's all fine, you don't need to post to say that :confused:
Rereading some stuff from today.

I like this thought. As far as could be seen on thread (from my memory) Coop wasnt really on anyone's radar as crazy sketchy. So unless we have a super confident vig +/- great blocking/protecting (depending on night action order since there was not a wolf kill) I like this theory - or a mechanism similar to it like an item that could kill anyone who attacked the holder. Something along those lines

But it was N1, I dont think anyone would've had an item at that point.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just going to throw out there that (alternatively to the bomb scenario proposed), unless order of operations came into effect and Coop was doing the kill, there was no wolf kill last night. Plenty of possibilities for why (as have been previously mentioned) but conversion (or perhaps resurrection?) could be another reason.

Not jumping down this rabbit hole quite yet, just wanted to get my thoughts on the thread. Not every day we have a wolf die at night with a villager resurrected.

Arent items usually handed out at the end of night cycle? Based on your response I'm thinking that isnt true and I have nooby logic?
Depends on the game ;)
Sometimes if there are existing items (not just ones created by a player), mods will hand them out at the start of the game so they can be used n1

For the moment, I'm ok with the dubz vote, the jboo votes, and the PBC vote. Yes, I know they are all intervoting. Gonna let them figure that out and go back to my original weak vote because I want to hear more from her.

Lynch Fern/BBC

Also would like more from DVMD but tbh I feel a bit bad asking for that immediately after her saying she had a ****ty day.

Also, where you at, @Crayola227
Lotta likes, not a lot of reads

Just going to throw out there that (alternatively to the bomb scenario proposed), unless order of operations came into effect and Coop was doing the kill, there was no wolf kill last night. Plenty of possibilities for why (as have been previously mentioned) but conversion (or perhaps resurrection?) could be another reason.

Not jumping down this rabbit hole quite yet, just wanted to get my thoughts on the thread. Not every day we have a wolf die at night with a villager resurrected.

Good point. I had my blinders on and didnt even think conversion. However, if conversion happened then all well and good because that happening in early game is better than solid village players getting converted late game imo

Plenty of possibilities for why (as have been previously mentioned) but conversion (or perhaps resurrection?) could be another reason.

FWIW I would be annoyed if this was the case, and have nothing to indicate that's what happened. But I see where it's coming from. Just don't think it's likely given what I know.

why are we talking about conversion

I mean if we want to get people all worked up, let's talk about the possibilities for Chaos in this game, because it is a non-zero chance there is at least one in a game this big with this theme

:heckyeah:

Reactions: 5 users
I mean if we want to get people all worked up, let's talk about the possibilities for Chaos in this game, because it is a non-zero chance there is at least one in a game this big with this theme

:heckyeah:
Are you cHaOs HUnTinG??1?11

Interesting back and forth between AM and jboo just now. Seemed mostly innocent but also like it could be a wolf panicking at realizing she'd summoned the attention of Ms. 20 questions herself and then backing down.

It's D1, so I have to vote to

Lynch MJ

But I'm curious about the jbooze now.
Do you have a followup to this today?

Do you have a followup to this today?
Sure, I never trust it when suddenly other people are suspicious of someone I was previously suspicious of - it makes me question it and wonder if woofies are trying to manipulate me. Then again I haven't seen anything to suggest that she's not sketchy. So... I'm not opposed to lynching jboozer but I'm not committing myself to anything yet.

Edit: too many "suddenly"s