StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True- most wolfy. Mainly VCA
WZ- can’t shake my bad feels and VCA don’t help
Genny/Barks- either could bus a sinking ship
Stoat (conversion possibility- tone seems changed. I originally would’ve tipped my hat if I was fooled. Now the posts seem different. Too concrete)
PSV/Sporty- decent VCA and both poor conversion targets
AM- most village but would be a good conversion target since rest of village bloc gone
A problem I have with this: you are creating exclusively reasons for people to be wolves. This isn't a process of elimination, if no one is a villager. To use this list effectively you'd have to yeet your way through literally all of the candidates to find a wolf-- it's got no villagers. I'd suggest leaving conversion off the table. Can you show me a no-conversion-considered POE? Frankly, I am getting more secure in my wolf vote of you from this, because I know you are completely wrong about me.
 
As to the tone change-- you know I was running a fever and puking for two days, right, @bobloblaw78? And I felt well enough to go to the lab today? That'll cause a tone change in my text messages, never mind an analytical game. Of course my tone is different, I've been physically unwell.
 
Last edited:
I don't understand this when it would've been way easier to just stay on my true vote
I'm wobbling on you Barks. Your votes cleared you to me initially but you saw the thread discussion around that, right? And input from others on your wolfing history? Either way you're not a vote priority to me right now
 
I'm wobbling on you Barks. Your votes cleared you to me initially but you saw the thread discussion around that, right? And input from others on your wolfing history? Either way you're not a vote priority to me right now
Yes I saw it. I just don't understand why I would make that move as a wolf when bob and sporty were also close in votes. I also feel like wwedding was a totally different scenario but :shrug:
 
I've replaced shelty with stoat

True I talked about yesterday
Bob because he keeps using busy as a reason for not being wolf, is throwing shade everywhere today, and it bothers me that there's no way to know for sure that he was actually jailed like he claims
Stoat because no village points
Do you think kdsw starts a vote off on wolf!stoat? And then stoat tries to encourage votes on herself as a wolf?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IIRC the stoat vote is originally what got people’s attention on kdswg for being awkward so I’m not eliminating it as a possibility. Also it doesn’t make sense to encourage votes on herself either way
Did you read why I did that though
It's cause I didn't think it was fair to yeet a noob who hasn't played more than one game because she was, I thought, joking around in a hamhanded way
 
IIRC the stoat vote is originally what got people’s attention on kdswg for being awkward so I’m not eliminating it as a possibility. Also it doesn’t make sense to encourage votes on herself either way
I was at least on her before the stoat bartering started. I know cubs and samac were too. I guess you could ask psv and Sporty if that had anything to do with it, but I thought, if anything, they looked more unaligned after that reaction.
 
In hindsight it's probably because the two games I've been in (as a villager) I've had D1 wagons. And it might have seemed like an easy bet for a wolf. Which is WHY if we were wolfing together I would have read her the friggin riot act for bussing me right out of the gate @Barkley13
 
My reasoning for voting kdswg D1 is because she seemed like the wolfiest option. It wasn't so much her salt yeet of stoat but the weird way she explained it in picking and choosing what was relevant to her from the noob game and what wasn't. It felt icky.
 
I’m so annoyed that I can’t even sleep. Maybe if I simplify it. Throw out feels and tone. Just look at facts.

True has made 3 votes (that I see).

D1: cubs, then Dana
D2: bob

Each and every vote kdswg follows true and they wind up together. Looking at VCA, they couldn’t have made it look more sus if they tried. True can’t ever help bc they already are together on the closest wagon.
 
A problem I have with this: you are creating exclusively reasons for people to be wolves. This isn't a process of elimination, if no one is a villager. To use this list effectively you'd have to yeet your way through literally all of the candidates to find a wolf-- it's got no villagers. I'd suggest leaving conversion off the table. Can you show me a no-conversion-considered POE? Frankly, I am getting more secure in my wolf vote of you from this, because I know you are completely wrong about me.
No. I just made a list with my thought noted to the side. If you want a POE only then here:

True
WZ
Genny
Barks
 
I’m so annoyed that I can’t even sleep. Maybe if I simplify it. Throw out feels and tone. Just look at facts.

True has made 3 votes (that I see).

D1: cubs, then Dana
D2: bob

Each and every vote kdswg follows true and they wind up together. Looking at VCA, they couldn’t have made it look more sus if they tried. True can’t ever help bc they already are together on the closest wagon.
Two wolves tagging into the same vote seems facile, but I'd have to fact check the vote movements first
 
A problem I have with this: you are creating exclusively reasons for people to be wolves. This isn't a process of elimination, if no one is a villager. To use this list effectively you'd have to yeet your way through literally all of the candidates to find a wolf-- it's got no villagers. I'd suggest leaving conversion off the table. Can you show me a no-conversion-considered POE? Frankly, I am getting more secure in my wolf vote of you from this, because I know you are completely wrong about me.
I really don’t like your strong defense of true whose VCA is wolfy as all get out. Kdswg followed true like a puppy. Like an inexperienced wolf that was acting erratic. It seems simple to me
 
I really don’t like your strong defense of true whose VCA is wolfy as all get out. Kdswg followed true like a puppy. Like an inexperienced wolf that was acting erratic. It seems simple to me
They're both noobs on their second game so why would that be the case? True doesn't even have the benefit of a game mentor!
 
I would be remarkably surprised if a wolf chat that had True in it also started with a confirmed wolf choosing to yeet me for a ridiculous reason.
 
Two wolves tagging into the same vote seems facile, but I'd have to fact check the vote movements first
Okay. So not a fan of Occam’s razor.

I guess you prefer voting for me: the teammate who never provided help vote, never supported at all on thread, never showed up for closing vote, was jailed and couldn’t have helped N2 but got lucky by having other wolf do all the killing.

I’ll take simple
 
They're both noobs on their second game so why would that be the case? True doesn't even have the benefit of a game mentor!
That would make more sense why kdswg was following a packmate. And it would also make sense why someone like WZ would stay far away from jumping on the same wagon. Why move all 3 wolves on the same wagon?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!
You seemed triggered by you getting mentioned as possible conversion. Quickly reversed when I removed you and any mention of conversion. You are really sticking up for True. You are friends with True and very village. If true is wolf with conversion, you would make a likely conversion target. I’m going to set this aside as a tinfoil for now and will forget about it until later
 
My reasoning for voting kdswg D1 is because she seemed like the wolfiest option. It wasn't so much her salt yeet of stoat but the weird way she explained it in picking and choosing what was relevant to her from the noob game and what wasn't. It felt icky.
Maybe it was a vote with eventual plan to convert. **okay. I’m taking off my tinfoil hat now**
 
I’m so annoyed that I can’t even sleep. Maybe if I simplify it. Throw out feels and tone. Just look at facts.

True has made 3 votes (that I see).

D1: cubs, then Dana
D2: bob

Each and every vote kdswg follows true and they wind up together. Looking at VCA, they couldn’t have made it look more sus if they tried. True can’t ever help bc they already are together on the closest wagon.
So the core of your reasoning that I'm a wolf is because a wolf followed my votes in an obvious way?

And you can't act like it was just me and kds attacking Dana; half the town was on her wagon.
 
You seemed triggered by you getting mentioned as possible conversion. Quickly reversed when I removed you and any mention of conversion. You are really sticking up for True. You are friends with True and very village. If true is wolf with conversion, you would make a likely conversion target. I’m going to set this aside as a tinfoil for now and will forget about it until later
Did you fact check it yet? It is on page 49. What are you thoughts after checking???
Maybe it was a vote with eventual plan to convert. **okay. I’m taking off my tinfoil hat now**
More experienced players feel like more of a threat to new players. And as a new player you are more likely to not be considerate of the regulars
Except no one else was jailed. So that should confirm it. Unless you believe jailing was nullified by NK. I’m here to tell you it wasn’t. It cost me money and I am in the negative
Or it is…..the truth

This big pile of posts just has a weirdly frantic feeling to it. A very "back against the wall" energy that just feels... very off.

Like, if you guys agree with Bob and jump on my wagon and yeet me tomorrow, it'll be annoying, but I'm confident the village will still win, and therefore I still win. It's not a big deal (aside from losing my parsip empire). But Bob's tone is aggressive bordering on hostile (asking if she's triggered because she said "thank you", really? Please calm down); it's unproductive. If you look at the throughline of his posts over the last few hours it's discord, dissent, confusion, and hostility.

I think he's a wolf, but if he's not then he's the pack's best friend.
 
So the core of your reasoning that I'm a wolf is because a wolf followed my votes in an obvious way?

And you can't act like it was just me and kds attacking Dana; half the town was on her wagon.
Exactly. A wolf followed your votes in an obvious way!

Yes. Many people followed you and kdswg onto Dana which saved kdswg.

I’m sure you didn’t like being followed. But to follow you to cubs then Dana then me is obviously sus
 

This big pile of posts just has a weirdly frantic feeling to it. A very "back against the wall" energy that just feels... very off.

Like, if you guys agree with Bob and jump on my wagon and yeet me tomorrow, it'll be annoying, but I'm confident the village will still win, and therefore I still win. It's not a big deal (aside from losing my parsip empire). But Bob's tone is aggressive bordering on hostile (asking if she's triggered because she said "thank you", really? Please calm down); it's unproductive. If you look at the throughline of his posts over the last few hours it's discord, dissent, confusion, and hostility.

I think he's a wolf, but if he's not then he's the pack's best friend.
Aggressive, discord, hostile, etc??? I think you are injecting a tone that I don’t have. I reread my posts and they are not with the tone that you are apparently reading them. I’m 63.7% joking on everything. Tinfoil hats, setting tinfoils aside, etc are all said with an excited “I think I’ve stumbled upon something that makes all the pieces fit together” energy. My back isn’t against the wall bc….I’m actually village.

Triggered bc thank you? Untrue. Here is my quote: “You seemed triggered by you getting mentioned as possible conversion”. I mean triggered in the same manner as overly defensive as if it hit too close to the truth.

This feels manufactured as opposed to real. If you are uncertain of my tone, you should just ask. Not carelessly throw out words that are negative and frankly insulting. I don’t think I’ve said anything negative words describing anyone much less shotgunned them like you just did.
 
And the Winner of the Egg Hunt Is.... ABIGAIL - D3 Tally (#2742)

1644202324657-png.349751


Bob (3) - Truey, AM, stoaty
PSV ()
True (1) - Bob
stoaty (1) - Sporty

5/9 voting
Missing: PSV, genny, Dubz, Barky

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Monday, 2/7 (~12.5 hours/755 MINUTES)
 
More experienced players feel like more of a threat to new players. And as a new player you are more likely to not be considerate of the regulars
Ok I misunderstood - thought you were saying you would have held the extra kill for later or something. I don't really agree with that assessment given the game state though.
 
Triggered bc thank you? Untrue. Here is my quote: “You seemed triggered by you getting mentioned as possible conversion”. I mean triggered in the same manner as overly defensive as if it hit too close to the truth.

I'm literally referring to this, it's on the same page.


Screenshot_20220207-080627.png

Honestly this is exhausting, I'm looking forward to one of us being in deadchat.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think he’s the last wolf? Or more to find?
There's a really small number of people who can be original wolves, unless there was very strange vote behavior. I agree with the idea that we should try and catch all the originals and then address the problem of conversion if the game is still running.
 
What do you think about Bob being jailed last night?
We don't have a way to confirm whether or not he was jailed, but if he was then a third wolf (OG or converted) could have been the one to do the kills. But I don't think the possible existence of another wolf should stop us from trying to go after the originals first.

Just a note when we're talking about the last night's actions, I mentioned that I was investigated or seered, I believe. So hopefully there's at least one of you that knows that I'm a humble parsnip tyrant.