Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's wrong PippyThank you, that just stopped me from calling someone names
Talk to me
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What's wrong PippyThank you, that just stopped me from calling someone names
Wew good lordUnofficial D4 Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
10/16
lynch close in ~4 hours
NvmI'm here and i can post
@Animal Midwife why does this comment make you mad? You're not voting for MJ. Or anyone, it appears.Wew good lord
Runaway train
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Did you get silenced like an hour ago? Is that the reason you’re only liking things and adding tallies?Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
10/16
lynch close in ~4 hours
You're just asking for pancreatitis pupsI haven’t seen a single post-Thanksgiving dinner case today. What is going on? Not even any phone calls about turkey!
Not completely.Did you get silenced like an hour ago? Is that the reason you’re only liking things and adding tallies?
I always overestimate my ability to contribute. The game also had an uncertain start date when I signed up and I was hoping it wouldn't start until next week (there's a lot less patients scheduled after holidays than before, at least in peds), but the game started earlier than I was hoping and I wasn't notified ahead of time it was starting that day so I couldn't preemptively back out. Figured I'd just try and make it work.Why do you sign up if you never have time to play or enjoy playing? It's rude to the people who put effort into designing and modding the game.
What do you meanNot completely.
I mean what I said.What do you mean
I mean what I said.
Why is this sketch at all? She started the lynch and then everyone has piled on. If she was fine with that, I would have been suspicious.This skeeves me out more than if you had stayed on him. Now I think both of you are wolves.
lynch MJ
Because it has a better chance of going through today.
Can you explain the last sentence? I'm feeling braindead rn.@genny did MJ get seered or something?
If so I think we should also look at the people who voted for him today, because they may have gotten notified last night.
Tinfoil that MJ is a wolf and genny hopped on that vote quickly as credit. I both like and dislike that there are so many people on that vote. If MJ is a wolf I’m nearly certain at least one wolf jumped on early. When I wolfed I would hop on any rojo’d wolf STAT.
******lynch MJ******
Why so much angst over a vote swap? Feels a bit fake tbh
No the seer is dead. Role fish much?
Why are you lynching Capri and not any of these 3?Back forgot yen minutes in between buses
Still dont like kras
Acanth seems unreachable and non cooperatove
Where is mel
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
I'm at work and don't want to piss my boss off so I'm afraid I'm gonna be a lil scarce today 🙁. Tag me if it's important so I can find it quickly.
Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
10/16
lynch close in ~4 hours
I thought I was on your sketch list? A few days ago you had me at the top of your wolf listugh.. don't make me question my life choices guys. Miz and pips were in a nice comfortable village corner in my mind...
She's been responding to people so it's safe to say she's not silencedSo can AM only angry or sad react or is this one of her games?
Also who was silenced today?
I lynched midwife bc i wanted to call midwife's bluffWhy are you lynching Capri and not any of these 3?
I thought I was on your sketch list? A few days ago you had me at the top of your wolf list
I’m wondering if she just can’t talk strategy today.She's been responding to people so it's safe to say she's not silenced
She's been responding to people so it's safe to say she's not silenced
I’m wondering if she just can’t talk strategy today.
So did you get a notification of some kind?And I'm guessing your role and it is a village one.
So did you get a notification of some kind?

My bet is she was alerted late or it was an in cycle thing. She dropped off about an hour ago.except she was talking strategy this morning...
But you're not allowed to react when silencedMy bet is she was alerted late or it was an in cycle thing. She dropped off about an hour ago.
I feel like we’re going down a rabbit hole but I don’t think she was completely silenced. I think it’s some other weird mechanism. I’m sure she’ll tell us all about it when she can.But you're not allowed to react when silenced
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
You do realize your lynch is leading right?Since I won't get a chance otherwise, my ability is a one shot, and I'll just use it tonight since it's no good if I'm dead. Basically just stops any kills while allowing other actions to proceed as normal, was hoping to save it for end game but w/e
NoWhy? He accumulated 5 votes with no opposition. That doesn't bother you?
No@capri1722 do you have any comment on this beyond an angry face?
We're not telling you who to vote for.I think you and Capri are acting oddly about my decision to move my vote, mpm.
I don't like being told who I'm supposed to vote for.
I voted for him last night based on what I thought was a sort of rojo on his part, but felt that was too many votes accumulated in a short period of time this morning, which makes me think it's either a bad lynch or, if he is a wolf, he got seered and some wolves wanted to jump on the vote before he goes down.
If there is anyone that can seer or look into me, feel free, I really just don't have time to defend myself or contribute much to be perfectly honest. My votes have all been for people that just rubbed me the wrong way
So, it would allow blocking to go through and/or wouldn't work if you were dead? Because if I was a wolf who could either block you or kill you, I probably wouldn't let night kills be stopped, so I don't see where you were going with thisSince I won't get a chance otherwise, my ability is a one shot, and I'll just use it tonight since it's no good if I'm dead. Basically just stops any kills while allowing other actions to proceed as normal, was hoping to save it for end game but w/e
It's not wolfy to feel squicky about your other wolfy reads pig piling onto the person you started a vote onWe're not telling you who to vote for.
We're telling you to be less wolfy. 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.